Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

I hit the 300 post mark!
yay.gif

outsideroftheoutsiders

It has taken me months to make TWO SIMPLE phone calls. One to book my car in for a service (should have been done October last year) and book an appointment to get a lump removed from my wrist. Today I had to do it otherwise my dad would get angry about the car. My friend gave me this simple but useful piece of advice for me that I should 'not think about it and just do it' which I did and it was not a big deal at all and the people on the phone were friendly. I really do not like using the phone.

WeirdyMcGee

1c sunflower oil
1c white sugar
1c packed brown sugar
-cream and beat in 2 eggs, 1tsp vanilla extract
-stir in 2c sifted all purpose flour with a fork
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1tsp salt
2tsp cinnamon
-stir in 1-3c quick cooking oats, to your liking.

bake on greased cookie sheet at 350 for 8minutes
cool for 10 before removing from sheet.

jonpeters

this is my first post, wow i feel like venting haha but il bite my tongue a little, though its already sore from being clamped day in and day out. So ya, every compulsive txt msg I transmit to any which person I take the time to consider goes in vane, and I feel like a total idiot because it either goes without reply, or replied to the next day (if that). Haha thanks guys. When I text total strangers on craigslist, I get replies within minutes. So this evidence that my useless circle of friends only acknowledges my exsistence when it serves to their benefit. Otherwise I don't exsist because they have their own problems and head up their own asses. I'm out of sight and mind.

Haha this is a warm inviting feeling I know all too well (and by warm, I mean similar to the warmth of blood rushing to color the complexion of your freshly slapped face by a cold hard hand lol). You'd think I wouldn't give it much thought, seeing as how I've led this lifestyle for my entirety. Well I'll take the uninvited liberty of lamenting eitherway, because I don't get used to anything.

So to all the people in my personal world, I'll remember all this the next time you grace my cellular prescence with your useless waste of digital information. Don't think I expect reciprocity from my compulsive digital transmissions, I already know you wont exhibit any. Yes this is a bitter and pathetic sentiment, of course its neither positive nor productive, and yes it does hint towards an ever eroding chip on my shoulder, much like the pattern of the grand canyon.
Thanks for the time, flame away:)

MikeyC

I wish I had girlfriends! Okay, there.
I hope you get to make some in your new location. It'll be good for you to get out there and mingle with some females. Does your boyfriend know anyone you could hang out with?

I think a 10-year-old girl has a crush on me. Every time she sees me she smiles and gets all bashful. Aw, if only she was 10-15 years older.

There are some tech savvy people on here, right? I was just messing around in Firefox's "inspect element" and somehow messed up my Tumblr website. The logos and buttons aren't showing up. It's the only site that is messed up. Any ideas?