Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Nathália

I've had some fun today with my niece, sisters, and mom outside because, again, the weather was nice..
This day was extra beautiful..Not because it was sunny, or had a blue sky. It was beautiful, because it had none of those things. The sky was dark and gray with swirling clouds and the air was cool with a breeze. There was a bit of moister in the air due to the oncoming storm. All of that not typically beautiful, was today.

I love it when the sun is not beaming and it's there is a light breeze. Sounds like fun, I can't wait until it's warm again to go outside and play with my nieces.

MsBuzzkillington

I love cloudy days! I love when the sky is all gloomy and the clouds look dark and scary. It is very beautiful.

Today I was sitting in the car and "mmm bop" came on the radio. I was browsing through the channels and I heard the beginning of it. I was like, IS THAT MMM BOP?! It made me so happy for some reason, I just couldn't stop smiling. Definitely brought back memories of being a wee one. That song will always remind me of my friend's birthday party when she got a Hanson CD and I was like, "Who are those girls?".

I was kind of hoping that I could do something fun today because it was the 29th. It would have been fun to do something silly like a "party" with friends to "celebrate" the "holiday". This won't come around again for awhile and if 2012 happens, it will be the last one! :O But, I was all alone, no one came online and my friend didn't text me back. I feel so lonely.

Shyangel

@Deadman

Yeah, it was definitely nice. I agree. Storms are absolutely beautiful sometimes. I just meant that it wasn't what someone typically calls a beautiful day.
I might go, I'll have to think about it. It is a once in a life opportunity.

@ Beleza

Hey, girl!! How everything? ^.^

I do love the sun, but I'm starting to think I might prefer these kind of days. I don't know. The warm sun feels so nice. I'll just say I love both and not give myself a headache. lol I hope it gets warm for you to soon. I bet your nieces are looking forward to it to.

Nathália

MMm bop dippity da wa dooo bop dippty da wah dooo Yeah yeah!

It's contagious, now I am going to obsess over mmmbopping ♥ lol. ( 90's) kid

MikeyC

I was just thinking how sorry I feel for the guys who were there as the Instructor's assistants who have to take all the women practicing the moves on their "manhood"!:eek: I hope they get paid well!!
Not nearly enough. Worst job ever.

"So what do you do, Bill?"
"Well, I let angry women kick and punch me in the groin all day."
"Oh! Does it hurt?"
"Not anymore."
"Well, that would explain why you don't have any kids."

I really admire you Mikey, I still can't get as far as looking at the ads.
No admiration here. I was talking to my cousin and he gave me the number. I have been too scared to call for over a month and was relieved when I saw the online application, only to be scared to fill it out. I pushed through that one, though, and filled it out. I can't imagine I'll get any bites.

Applying for jobs is terrifying, so I don't blame you. If I could I'd hire you and pay you really well, Aletheia.

Today I was sitting in the car and "mmm bop" came on the radio. I was browsing through the channels and I heard the beginning of it. I was like, IS THAT MMM BOP?! It made me so happy for some reason, I just couldn't stop smiling. Definitely brought back memories of being a wee one. That song will always remind me of my friend's birthday party when she got a Hanson CD and I was like, "Who are those girls?".
Oh, my god, that's a blast from the past. What a terrible song and even worse band. I don't even remember anything else they did, haha.

I feel so lonely.
::(: I'm sorry.

WeirdyMcGee

hehehe~ yes, listening to Hanson always makes me feel nostalgic.

On another note-- I'm allergic to the sunlight.
I like looking out the window when it's sunny but I prefer going outside when it's dark out... or cloudy. For obvious reasons. haha

MikeyC

On another note-- I'm allergic to the sunlight.
I like looking out the window when it's sunny but I prefer going outside when it's dark out... or cloudy. For obvious reasons. haha
Being allergic to the sunlight is a good excuse to be a nighttime vigilante. :cool:

Nathália

Well I feel better now that I am on here. I was having flashbacks through out the day.

I keep having bad memories about when I was teased or people thought I was weird due to my interest. I still think some people may think that I am a nerd. The line that hurts me the most is when my own mother used to tell me " that's why I don't have any friends". Like she went to school with me and knew what went on, she assumed. I used to be so shy I couldn't even talk to people in my family. No matter who they were.

It made me want to throw away everything that I was doing today. Why are people considered lame just because they find learning interesting and know facts about things?

I was told I didn't have a life because of what I knew about things. It made me want to give up on being myself today so I could fit in. I have not thought about this for a long time, it's just crazy how random thoughts can attack one out of the blue even if they a from the past. They even make you feel like you're in that moment at times.

WeirdyMcGee

Beleza-- I'll bet you make people secretly feel dumb because you know about alot.
So they'll bully you to make themselves feel better. That's why.

Doesn't make them any better than you and doesn't make your interests 'weird'... and you know what? Nerds rule the world.
Nerds make people feel selfconscious and stupid- but everyone is good at different things.
Not everyone can be a genius.
Not everyone can be a supermodel.
Not everyone is good at manual labor.

Do what makes you happy and what you feel you are good at--- screw what anyone else says about it. It's none of their business anyway!

MikeyC

Too bad there's such a low crime rate in this town... I could be a super hero!
Maybe you're already inflicting fear in the community!

Well I feel better now that I am on here. I was having flashbacks through out the day.

I keep having bad memories about when I was teased or people thought I was weird due to my interest. I still think some people may think that I am a nerd. The line that hurts me the most is when my own mother used to tell me " that's why I don't have any friends". Like she went to school with me and knew what went on, she assumed. I used to be so shy I couldn't even talk to people in my family. No matter who they were.

It made me want to throw away everything that I was doing today. Why are people considered lame just because they find learning interesting and know facts about things?

I was told I didn't have a life because of what I knew about things. It made me want to give up on being myself today so I could fit in. I have not thought about this for a long time, it's just crazy how random thoughts can attack one out of the blue even if they a from the past. They even make you feel like you're in that moment at times.
Random flashbacks can depress you if they were bad. Weirdy has said everything I wanted to say, except better, so just keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. It's your passion so follow it.

Nathália

Beleza-- I'll bet you make people secretly feel dumb because you know about alot.
So they'll bully you to make themselves feel better. That's why.

Doesn't make them any better than you and doesn't make your interests 'weird'... and you know what? Nerds rule the world.
Nerds make people feel selfconscious and stupid- but everyone is good at different things.
Not everyone can be a genius.
Not everyone can be a supermodel.
Not everyone is good at manual labor.

Do what makes you happy and what you feel you are good at--- screw what anyone else says about it. It's none of their business anyway!

I can't help it. Many times when I have a conversation with someone I bring up things that I know. I get wtf looks. I am far from a genius. I don't think I am one. Come on isn't look at the science, nat geo and discovery channel fun? Also going things to learn about new cultures and surroundings? I am just a curious person. Maybe it's just who I am surrounded by. When I click online I can partake in many discussions with people but in real life I have some people that don't want to talk to me because we don't relate. I wouldn't mind trying to talk to them though. I have a few family members this way. I have cousins that live in a different state than me. When I go to visit them, they think because of where I live I think I am better. It hurts me more when my family even joins in. "Whew I'm glad she's gone." They even ignore my messages and friend request on facebook but I continue to treat them nice and love them. I don't talk much so I don't know what I've done. I get the O really thing or people think I am lame. I would disagree I am more than books.

Nathália

Maybe you're already inflicting fear in the community!

Random flashbacks can depress you if they were bad. Weirdy has said everything I wanted to say, except better, so just keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. It's your passion so follow it.

You guys really helped :). I didn't even have the courage to tell my own therapist about this due to shyness. Plus it's very hurtful to think about. I feel a bit better. No I shouldn't care but I felt like I was doing something wrong to make people not like me. I see that many people on here are so sweet and have good hearts and minds and I can't see why people don't like them. SO you guys are right. I'm just venting and feel better. *Hugs to you*

MikeyC

You guys really helped :). I didn't even have the courage to tell my own therapist about this due to shyness. Plus it's very hurtful to think about. I feel a bit better. No I shouldn't care but I felt like I was doing something wrong to make people not like me. I see that many people on here are so sweet and have good hearts and minds and I can't see why people don't like them. SO you guys are right. I'm just venting and feel better. *Hugs to you*
I'm glad you feel better, Beleza. I think you should discuss this with your therapist, too, and maybe they'll give you some extra advice on how to deal with it, too.

DarkPhoenix

There is a serious need for some kind of annual SPW meet up, would love to meet all of the lovely people on here! and give a big hug to anyone that needs one :p

jonas89

earthquakes? I hope it was not too bad? ::(:

they were all between 3,2 to 4,2R, it was really annoying waking up all night every hour from a hit, the origin of the quake is really close to the city which is unusual,, maybe we're expecting another eruption and this one almost in the city hahaha :D

twiggle

My bus-ride home from work today made me really happy. The sun was shining and the sea was glistening in it's light, the lambs were skipping about in the fields, I had great music on my Zen, annnnnd it's the weekenddddd!

Had to get a pic to savour this wonderful moment.

Attachments

• 2012-03-01 15.02.03.jpg
    2012-03-01 15.02.03.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 0