Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Kathryn.fr

I know I have green hair and all, and I'm hot as sh*t apparently (Says some guy) but I hate being checked out when I'm sitting across from someone. It's so obvious then, guy keeps staring at me from right across the table when I'm at a PC. Oh well. Todays rainy, I have therapy as well. Hurray

I hate it when people give you a lecture every time you try to enjoy yourself.

''Do go in the sun, it's gonna give you cancer.''
''Don't use wireless devices on your head, it'll give you a brain tumor.''
''Don't use colored light bulbs, it'll destroy your eyes.''
''Don't watch too much TV, it's bad for your development.''

Well, I DON'T CARE, now shut up so I can enjoy myself.

Last edited:

twiggle

mrr. i was catching up with an old online friend last night and at one point he asked me what i did today. (well, yesterday.) i told him exactly what i had been up to, including my little errands, etc. the fact that i filled him in on the details of a typical humdrum day greatly amused him. he told me that i was a boring person. (i already feel self conscious enough, thanks.) i assume that when people ask me what i did today, they really want to know, even if i didn't go on a fantastic, exciting adventure. i guess i'm in the minority. :p

And what did he do today? Fly to the moon?

twiggle

^ ha. i know, right? :p

erk. i called him out on it and he said that he used the wrong word, that he didn't REALLY mean it. he also mentioned that he enjoyed talking to me (we were using mics at the time) because i let him talk. he likes to remind me how quiet i am. :p i'm better at typing than talking, so i feel extra insecure when i'm using a mic. perhaps i should spend more time talking to people who don't make me feel that way. yep.

Nice one for calling him out on it ::p: I hate using mics too. Particularly if the other person isn't using a headset so I just know that my stupid voice is reverberating around their house. But all these things take practise and the more you do it the more comfortable you'll get!

I'm annoyed with myself. I moan about being tired but then it gets to 11pm and I suddenly think of something I want to write about... and then its 1:50 and I'm still at the computer, and I won't wake up until VERY late tomorrow morning now. Buh.

lonely_drummer

I'm annoyed with myself. I moan about being tired but then it gets to 11pm and I suddenly think of something I want to write about... and then its 1:50 and I'm still at the computer, and I won't wake up until VERY late tomorrow morning now. Buh.

I know what you mean. I feel drained all day then midnight, bam! I'm wide awake until the wee hours of the morning. Then crash till late and do it all over again, yay! Not!

Phoenixx

I'm already anxious about my art class and we haven't even started anything yet. >.< I hate it when I worry so much, my brain completely shuts down any ideas and creativity I have and it's nothing but art block. Then I get angry with myself for being stupid and not being able to express anything on paper or even make anything. For once I'd like to actually be able to enjoy an art class without constantly worrying about what other people are going to think. :mad:::(:

twiggle

I know what you mean. I feel drained all day then midnight, bam! I'm wide awake until the wee hours of the morning. Then crash till late and do it all over again, yay! Not!

Yep, once you do it once, you keep doing it as routine!

Ideally I prefer to go to sleep at 11pm and wake up at half 7am. But now I think I'll be waking up at 10am at least. Gulp.

DeadmanWalking

Hey hey! Does Deadman need to come by to sing you all a lullaby;)? Maybe he needs to make the both of you some warm food and milk, so you can go to sleep easier!

twiggle

Hey hey! Does Deadman need to come by to sing you all a lullaby;)? Maybe he needs to make the both of you some warm food and milk, so you can go to sleep easier!

The warm food and warm milk would be muchly appreciated, thank you :)

But not so much the singing. I don't want my eardrum to burst.

::p:

awkwardamanda

I got bored of playing The Sims. Maybe the CD is not in your room? Hopefully you find it.

I have been thinking about playing Doom 3 again, too. Maybe I should bust that out again.

So I found my disc after all. I remembered I had a couple of shoe boxes of random electronics so I thought I'd give that a try. Of course I have many empty shoe boxes and shoe-filled shoe boxes too. But I found a box with my SimCity4 manual and an empty Sims3 case.:confused: Turns out the Sims disc was in the SimCity case, along with the SimCity discs, and who the hell knows where the Sims manual might be buried, not that I need it. Oy, I should clean.::eek::

MikeyC

mrr. i was catching up with an old online friend last night and at one point he asked me what i did today. (well, yesterday.) i told him exactly what i had been up to, including my little errands, etc. the fact that i filled him in on the details of a typical humdrum day greatly amused him. he told me that i was a boring person. (i already feel self conscious enough, thanks.) i assume that when people ask me what i did today, they really want to know, even if i didn't go on a fantastic, exciting adventure. i guess i'm in the minority. :p
Don't worry about it. Most people go about doing their normal, mundane routine so I would wager you're in the majority there. It's not like he's out killing sharks with paper clips.

My random thought of the night: Where's Mikey?!
*waves* :)

Shyangel

I watched 2 scary movies with my sisters. Paranormal activity 3 and I can't remember the name of the last one..it wasn't very scary anyway. The first one scared the crap out of me!

Little Miss Muffet

I watched 2 scary movies with my sisters. Paranormal activity 3 and I can't remember the name of the last one..it wasn't very scary anyway. The first one scared the crap out of me!

Did you have to put your feet up, incase the thing lurking under the sofa grabbed them and pulled you under? :D

Whats the scariest part in Paranormal activity 3?

Shyangel

Did you have to put your feet up, incase the thing lurking under the sofa grabbed them and pulled you under? :D

Whats the scariest part in Paranormal activity 3?

Oh, you know it!

Except, I was on my bed, but either way. My sisters and me were screaming like little girls, it was funny! We walked each other to the bathroom because we were scared of our living room for some reason. lol

The ending was definitely the scariest. The movie's good at keeping you at the edge of your seat wondering what's gonna happen next, that's what I liked about it. How you seen the movie, Miss Muffet?

GhastlyCC

I'm pretty big on horror movies
...Horror everything really.
Not many movies actually scare me.
But in in the first Paranormal activity?
*spoiler*When the girl is dragged out of the bed and starts screaming?*spoiler*
The creeped the **** out of me for a few days.:D
Be careful, don't let the murderer get you!
I'll go over there and murder them first.....brb