Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Apotheosis

I think my depression has taken me so low that my mind finally snapped. I'm not suicidal - not at all - but I no longer fear death. Oh, I'm sure my instincts would kick in if a bus were headed my direction or I was attacked by some unknown assailant in the night, but I wouldn't mind if a meteorite happened to impact my general location. I'm not wishing for it, mind, I'm not wishing anything at all. It's like I was stretched so thin that some sort of mental elasticity triggered and oscillated my mind into neutrality... I am become Switzerland.

My amount of ****s to give has reached absolute zero.

In related news, I might be batman.

MikeyC

I have similar thoughts constantly, Apotheosis. I don't fear death anymore and haven't for years. Of course if I was actually dying suddenly I might change my tune, but we'll get to that when it happens.

awkwardamanda

I've been so bored all night. I thought maybe I should play a game. I decided I'd do something fun for once and I haven't played any games in awhile. I was going to dig out The Sims 3 cause it's been ages since I've played that. Then I realized I have no idea where the CD is. That's probably why I haven't played it in so long. I poked around through the mess of crap on my floor but couldn't find it. My bedroom is a disaster. This is why I try not to let myself play games in the first place. Every time I get into a game again I get addicted for awhile. Then I get mad at myself for getting even less accomplished than usual.::(:

MikeyC

I've been so bored all night. I thought maybe I should play a game. I decided I'd do something fun for once and I haven't played any games in awhile. I was going to dig out The Sims 3 cause it's been ages since I've played that. Then I realized I have no idea where the CD is. That's probably why I haven't played it in so long. I poked around through the mess of crap on my floor but couldn't find it. My bedroom is a disaster. This is why I try not to let myself play games in the first place. Every time I get into a game again I get addicted for awhile. Then I get mad at myself for getting even less accomplished than usual.::(:
I got bored of playing The Sims. Maybe the CD is not in your room? Hopefully you find it.

I have been thinking about playing Doom 3 again, too. Maybe I should bust that out again.

1BlackSheep

Feeling soooooooo relieved that today is over and that my review went really well! I always think the worst and was fretting over it all weekend, to the point I was certain I'd be let go today. Thankfully, that didn't happen! In fact, I was offered to be put on permanent status with benefits (I have been on-call with no benefits). And, I got tons of nice comments from the docs and nurses I work with! WHEW!!!!!! :) I can sleep tonight!

MikeyC

Feeling soooooooo relieved that today is over and that my review went really well! I always think the worst and was fretting over it all weekend, to the point I was certain I'd be let go today. Thankfully, that didn't happen! In fact, I was offered to be put on permanent status with benefits (I have been on-call with no benefits). And, I got tons of nice comments from the docs and nurses I work with! WHEW!!!!!! :) I can sleep tonight!
That's fantastic! I'm so glad it all went well. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
If you knew what I was thinking - and I mean really knew - chances are you'd probably f*%kin' hate me. And, to be honest, I wouldn't blame you.

Srijita52

That's great!! glad to here it went so good :)

Feathers

my aunt died today ::(: yikes.

I really wish people close to me/in the family would stop dying!!

This was probably the suckiest year ever (with possibly some successes and accomplishments too) Let's hope this next year will be a better one!
(I choose to believe in Chinese/annual New Year for this purpose, though it hasn't really started well!!)

Is it a sin to look at random websites/threads to get distracted from this?? uhh..

I don't want to go see relatives either, though I'll probably have to at least once... yikes

twiggle

I really wish people close to me/in the family would stop dying!!

This was probably the suckiest year ever (with possibly some successes and accomplishments too) Let's hope this next year will be a better one!
(I choose to believe in Chinese/annual New Year for this purpose, though it hasn't really started well!!)

Is it a sin to look at random websites/threads to get distracted from this?? uhh..

I don't want to go see relatives either, though I'll probably have to at least once... yikes

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Feathers. I hope your aunt didn't die in too painful a way. She will be at peace wherever she is now :)

1BlackSheep

That's great!! glad to here it went so good :)
Well done BlackSheep! That's excellent news
Thanks so much for the kind words! :)

Feathers, so sorry to hear about your aunt! ::(: And,

happy-new-chinese-year-2012-wallpaper-1-1.jpg

Mr Motivator

sorry to hear that :(

im currently thinking that if i reeeally put the effort in and actually push myself, i could finally get out of this rut im in and do something positive and meaningful with my life. we're all capable of amazing things, so why do i just wana go lay on my bed and watch family guy :|