Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

The ending was definitely the scariest. The movie's good at keeping you at the edge of your seat wondering what's gonna happen next, that's what I liked about it. How you seen the movie, Miss Muffet?
I know this wasn't directed at me but Paranormal Activity 3 was awesome! I loved it.

Happy Australia Day to everyone. :)

coyote

How about I have a shrimp on the barbie, mate? :D

Shrimp_on_a_barbie__by_pepe_shalamar.jpg

australians are odd

twiggle

How about I have a shrimp on the barbie, mate? :D

Hahaha, I was debating using that line too.
I must also say I'm quite glad you changed your profile picture recently... I found that all the whilst you were Ms Krabuppel I was trying to read your posts in my head in a strange kind of Australian-American-Shemale accent. With a HA! every now and again.
New picture is much less confusing ::p:

MikeyC

Hahaha, I was debating using that line too.
I must also say I'm quite glad you changed your profile picture recently... I found that all the whilst you were Ms Krabuppel I was trying to read your posts in my head in a strange kind of Australian-American-Shemale accent. With a HA! every now and again.
New picture is much less confusing ::p:
I hate shrimp so I would never do that, anyway.

Heh, sorry. I'll change it to a more appealing female next time. Maybe Majula? We'll see. ::p:

Phoenixx

How am I supposed to e-mail a professor I have that I haven't even met yet? :confused: I need to e-mail her because I have questions and need to make arrangements for upcoming exams, but I really don't want to come off as sounding stupid. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it would be much easier if I did this all in person. Can't do that because she didn't even bother including her office location and hours to the intro letter she sent out. :rolleyes:

DeadmanWalking

How am I supposed to e-mail a professor I have that I haven't even met yet? :confused: I need to e-mail her because I have questions and need to make arrangements for upcoming exams, but I really don't want to come off as sounding stupid. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it would be much easier if I did this all in person. Can't do that because she didn't even bother including her office location and hours to the intro letter she sent out. :rolleyes:

Look on the letter and see if there's any address on it. Go there. Or, if you know which "branch" she's in, you can go to the building that houses that subject and ask for her. Maybe the head of the school will tell you if you e-mail them.

Phoenixx

Look on the letter and see if there's any address on it. Go there. Or, if you know which "branch" she's in, you can go to the building that houses that subject and ask for her. Maybe the head of the school will tell you if you e-mail them.
^ There is an address, but just for the main campus building. She's my math teacher, but the offices for math, english, arts, etc. I believe are all mixed together in the same building, not separated into branches unlike the science and nursing buildings. Why? I have no idea. They like to confuse everyone I guess.

DeadmanWalking

^ There is an address, but just for the main campus building. She's my math teacher, but the offices for math, english, arts, etc. I believe are all mixed together in the same building, not separated into branches unlike the science and nursing buildings. Why? I have no idea. They like to confuse everyone I guess.

The main campus building should have a place you can go to ask about where she is. Go to the office building for math and ask around. Or there should be a person you can ask there as well, probably the head of Math.

Phoenixx

The main campus building should have a place you can go to ask about where she is. Go to the office building for math and ask around. Or there should be a person you can ask there as well, probably the head of Math.
Yeah I'll see what I can find out tomorrow. Hopefully somebody knows where she's located.

DeadmanWalking

*jump* hey! *jump* Give it Back! *jump* *cries*

I probably won't need the camera right now anyway, he appears to be unpacking further than before D:

Awww! *pats vj's head* Keep trying! You'll get it....... one day:rolleyes:.

"Unpacking further than before"? What do you mean by that?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Awww! *pats vj's head* Keep trying! You'll get it....... one day:rolleyes:.

"Unpacking further than before"? What do you mean by that?

*messes hair back up after patting*

He's been slowly unpacking more and more since he officially became my "roommate." At first it was just boxes of stuff, and then after winter break half the boxes were unpacked, which I assumed was done by Santa's elves. Now He just brought up more things, including an Xbox and a flat screen tv, and told his lady friend he'd be unpacking more...This could be the end :eek: