Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Nanita

I'm the opposite. I like to go out walking on nice days. Of course its not life changing but it makes me feel better for a while.

I wish going for a walk would make me feel better, but it usually makes me feel worse and I only do it because I want to get fresh air and daylight... I'm having a hard time finding anywhere to go around this city, where I actually feel comfortable or uplifted.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
So many sunny days lately, with warmer temperatures. It looks so pretty when I look out the windows.
But going outside makes me even more depressed and makes the contrast between me and wellfunctioning people even more tormenting.
Walking outside on a beautiful sunny spring day, can just be horrible.
The painful bright light shows me my emptiness and boredom and lack of content to enjoy.. the long long years left to live in lonely meaningless earth prison.

:sad: Aye, am in the same boat, darlin'. Sorry, ah know that probably doesnae alleviate yer feelings.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What do I want from you? Nuthin'... Because no matter how many times ah tell you not to do summit, ye don't it. Just irritate me, don't ye? And you constantly contradictin' me, that'll never stop. Cuz you hate when ah huv even a wee bit o' confidence in maself.

Sorry, but it's too little too late, Mum. You say you'll change but when are you actually going to do that? Ye really need me to tell you what you need to change, like yer still a child. :eek:mg: :kickingmyself:

You'd think at your age, you'd be able to notice when yer being an overbearing, naggin' bitch. Yet ya give me shit for point out yer flaws. But ye cannae resist always tellin' me I'm wrong. Ya hypocrite!

Last edited:

Ithior

I think I already said this but it keeps happening. Every time my friend skips class I meet someone new or socialize a lot more with other people I already know a bit.

I talked a lot to a girl I sat next to before the class, after class and when the teacher kept repeating the same sentence for millionth time. We usually have an empty seat between us, but we were talking a lot before the class started so I just moved over to sit next to her.
During the break I talked to an old friend of mine that is taking that class too. While I was talking to him a guy I did an assignment with last semester started talking to me. Then I went outside, ate by myself and went back to class. On my way there I crossed paths with another girl from my class that I met two weeks ago and we chatted a bit. Then two of her friends joined in. At that point I stopped talking because I'm still not very good with group conversations, especially when I don't know everyone. More classmates gathered around and we were probably a group of 15. During the second part of the class I also talked to the other guy sitting next to me (never talked to him before) because we were trying to understand what the teacher was doing on the computer.
I even had two girls saying they thought of me when they were doing something (somewhat related to our classes), which is something I don't hear very often.

When that friend of mine comes to class it's the opposite, I pretty much only talk to her. On one hand I don't like that she is skipping so many classes because we're doing tons of assignments together and I'll probably have to explain things to her before we start working on them. But on the other hand it is giving me the opportunity to get out of my shell and socialize with the rest of the class.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Funny events:

3 weeks ago, "as a joke", one of the 3 directors at my workplace writes a sexist e-mail (implying that female employees should be paid less) and send it to 10-15 people in the company, including the 2 other directors and the president (of the company).

yesterday, I get a retroactive 15% raise.

I wonder if there's a link

Ithior

Funny events:

3 weeks ago, "as a joke", one of the 3 directors at my workplace writes a sexist e-mail (implying that female employees should be paid less) and send it to 10-15 people in the company, including the 2 other directors and the president (of the company).

yesterday, I get a retroactive 15% raise.

I wonder if there's a link

Ask him to write more of those jokes.

Nanita

I'd suggest walking where there are no people, or as few as possible. But that may not be easy where you are. Walking surrounded by nature beats being around most humans and their shit lifestyles.

Thanks for the suggestion ... yes, nature can be very uplifting or calming, or it can even distract u from ur thoughts.
I guess going to that same small forest area or any of the parks here, just doesn't "do it" for me anymore... There are many nature-ish areas in this city though.
I miss walking around Tokyo where I lived for a year, about 10 years ago. I could just keep discovering cute neighbourhoods, beautiful parks, funny vintage shops, bamboo forests... So much beauty and adventure.

Thanks for the suggestion ... yes, nature can be very uplifting or calming, or it can even distract u from ur thoughts.
I guess going to that same small forest area or any of the parks here, just doesn't "do it" for me anymore... There are many nature-ish areas in this city though.
I miss walking around Tokyo where I lived for a year, about 10 years ago. I could just keep discovering cute neighbourhoods, beautiful parks, funny vintage shops, bamboo forests... So much beauty and adventure.

Yes, exploring !

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Well, here I am at nearly 1:00 am and my sleeping schedule is steadily drifting back into the "up all night, sleep all day" rhythm that it seems to always be striving for.

Megaten

Well, here I am at nearly 1:00 am and my sleeping schedule is steadily drifting back into the "up all night, sleep all day" rhythm that it seems to always be striving for.

I'm the same way. I wonder what that's all about. It's not like don't get tired. Just not at the right time of day.

And speaking of being up late. My neighbor just scared the crap out of me dragging his trash can across the street at 1am o_O