Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

anomicdeer

I feel so stupid because I can't seem to remember things clearly and it makes me wonder if I even understand something in the first place.

The I just look stupid when I DO remember or realize what I said make no sense or if someone else remembers more than I do...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel so stupid because I can't seem to remember things clearly and it makes me wonder if I even understand something in the first place.

The I just look stupid when I DO remember or realize what I said make no sense or if someone else remembers more than I do...

:sad: Ah know that feelin' aw too well. It's frustratin'... :kickingmyself:

Megaten

This may sound silly but, play with puzzles. I might be wrong but I think I heard somewhere that you can increase your brainpower/memory by working puzzles and problem solving, plus its fun too! At first they frustrated me because I couldnt figure out even the easiest of things, but once I did it was a HUGE confidence boost on top of everything. You should try it :thumbup:

GraybeardGhost

Hooray!!! The cable guys are coming back!!! :bigsmile:

:crying:

Got a notice from the apartment office today saying that the guys who installed the new cable/internet equipment here a few months ago are coming back next week to do an inspection and add some kind of fireproof coating to the wires. This means that I now have to move all my stuff out of the way again.

Have I mentioned that I have a lot of stuff? Have I mentioned that I have too much goddamn stuff, and a good chunk of it lives in that closet? Thank Zot I never got around to putting it all back. Still a lot to move, though.

I guess three weeks of daily torture (for a sociophobic recluse) and a nasty case of shingles (not pleasant for anyone) wasn't enough to satisfy their sadistic urges. I understand and respect their right to reasonable access, but they're pushing the definition of reasonable beyond its natural borders. One day, they may push too far. :bat:

Meanwhile, I'm sick (something virusy, it seems), the tax clouds are gathering, black and ominous, on the horizon, and suddenly I have to move one more mountain than I really had in mind for the coming days. I can only hope this counts against my time in Purgatory when I'm called to judgment for the sin of not being just like everybody else. :praying:

this_portrait

I'm officially done with school, but since I'm still unemployed, I have all this free time on my hands until I get a job (whenever that happens).

Plan on cleaning my apartment high and low this weekend (even went out and bought cleaning supplies earlier). Need to get more of my novel written. Maybe I can get much more reading done (since I've neglected it thanks to classes).

anomicdeer

This may sound silly but, play with puzzles. I might be wrong but I think I heard somewhere that you can increase your brainpower/memory by working puzzles and problem solving, plus its fun too! At first they frustrated me because I couldnt figure out even the easiest of things, but once I did it was a HUGE confidence boost on top of everything. You should try it :thumbup:

I use to be obsessed with them though...

planemo

30cae240a04b01333470005056a9545d

andsorry

I'm officially done with school, but since I'm still unemployed, I have all this free time on my hands until I get a job (whenever that happens).

Plan on cleaning my apartment high and low this weekend (even went out and bought cleaning supplies earlier). Need to get more of my novel written. Maybe I can get much more reading done (since I've neglected it thanks to classes).

This was literally me a few months ago. You'll have a job before you know it.

Holiday

I think that all we need to be able to conquer social phobia is someone that we can look up to, especially on that is brave and has made great social achievements. I've been reading about women that have been strong enough to counter all the odds on The Most Beautiful Women in the World .Most of them have been into competitions against thousands and eventually won the 'miss world' titles. They had to meet and interact with so many people. Shying off and being social phobic is not an option for such people. I think If we look at these people as role models, then we'll be able to courageously face everything.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm gonna try holding-off on watching the second season of Daredevil until it's all over so I can binge watch, but it's gonna be tough.

Last edited:

Odo

Banned
Today I read a question on a forum that was really interesting:

If you had been accused of murder, do you know anyone who would think you did it?

I wouldn't say it there, but I honestly believe that my entire family would probably think I did it. I might have allies outside of the family, though.

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

I think the thanked whatever times and the fact that you can thank someone for posts was a bad idea on a social anxiety website. What is the need to officially thank people, you can just write it if you need to tell someone. It is even worse than like button on facebook

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Gah. Best show ever. .

It was awesome :thumbup: And having Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist all cross over with it is going to be awesome too. It's like having one big show split up into different parts and follow different characters. I just finished watching Jessica Jones ( a little late to the party I know ::p:) and I had so many nerdgasms with the Patsy Walker character, since I remembered reading her origin in the comics, so every time they referenced some part of it I was thinking "I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE REFERRING TO!..hem, I mean, cool."

I'm loving the deviation from the movies though, much grittier, it compliments them well.

Ithior

I was bored tonight so I did an entire week of Python classes in a couple of hours. It does help that I had already learned most of the logic when learning a different programming language, but it's still a lot. It pretty much proves that the only reason I stopped doing this course before was lack of willpower and not lack of time, like I tried to convince myself of.