Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Re: hfhgxffj

Ugh so much to do today but there's no energy or motivation to go along with it. It's the absolute worst.

In the same boat here. I guess I should be glad I have somethings to do. It's worse when you have nothing. Still yeah I cannot muster up much of anything today...

MollyBeGood

I cannot believe how bad the air quality is here. In the summer it was all of the wildfires choking the skies, the winter it is everyone burning wood and open burning outside. I never feel like the air is fresh anymore. I literally was brought to tears thinking about how it used to feel to breath fresh mountain air, and how it has been too long since the air didn't feel toxic. This is probably the way the world is going to be going. I never thought it would be like this here though. Toxic.

Hoppy

So the only person I've ever considered a friend called me this morning. Because he wanted something. Otherwise he never calls. I have not seen him in 5 years, he never wants to visit me, and I refuse to visit him if he does not visit me. And he has started doing drugs. Time to say goodbye? Or should I just hope he lose my number?

planemo

In the same boat here. I guess I should be glad I have somethings to do. It's worse when you have nothing. Still yeah I cannot muster up much of anything today...

Another one here, in the same boat. Sometimes I have to force myself to do something... anything, so long as I don't feel overwhelmed by troubles. Fatigue is my biggest obstacle to this, but I really have no choice but to get busy with something.

MollyBeGood

Another one here, in the same boat. Sometimes I have to force myself to do something... anything, so long as I don't feel overwhelmed by troubles. Fatigue is my biggest obstacle to this, but I really have no choice but to get busy with something.

I get tired all of the time too. I feel like I am just going through the motions most everyday. I think so many people feel this way though. I know a lot of folks cope with help of stimulants/drugs to keep going. I tried something like that a few times, then I found I was just doing "stupid things faster" Most of the time I prefer to feel sleepy since sleeping is the only thing that brings me some peace. Plus, being jacked-up only makes me more of a nervous wreck.

S_Spartan

Can't shake this headache today.

Ooops, this was supposed to go in the other "feeling" thread. Shows how out of it I am today. lol

Last edited:
The older ah get, the more ah realise anybuddy born after the 1980s is c*nt. Egotistical, entitled, lazy c*nts. Sorry, if anyone take umbrage with this post. Well, not really... :giggle:

If this were true, my teens would've been a lot more fun, I'll tell you what. :shyness::eek:mg:

Megaten

A lot of people don't seem to understand that you just can't summon confidence out of nowhere. And it's definitely not going to happen just because they demand it from you. The mere fact that they expect/want a more confident you is enough to make a person feel inadequate.

AlienGeranium

A relationship ended a couple years ago, but seeing the other person still brings up such strong emotions. Mostly just an unconditional hate. The kind that you know logically isn't justified, but see in everything they do is something that bugs you. And I'll justify it with reasons, and all that really does is make me a shittier person to other people, judging them for things I tell my self are worth judging her for as a justification. I wonder if this is where these kinds of emotions come from. I really wonder if this kind of hate is just misguided love, or care, that I never turned off. Not even romantic love, just caring. I don't think I'm ready to change though. I just hate her.

Nanita

So many sunny days lately, with warmer temperatures. It looks so pretty when I look out the windows.
But going outside makes me even more depressed and makes the contrast between me and wellfunctioning people even more tormenting.
Walking outside on a beautiful sunny spring day, can just be horrible.
The painful bright light shows me my emptiness and boredom and lack of content to enjoy.. the long long years left to live in lonely meaningless earth prison.

S_Spartan

So many sunny days lately, with warmer temperatures. It looks so pretty when I look out the windows.
But going outside makes me even more depressed and makes the contrast between me and wellfunctioning people even more tormenting.
Walking outside on a beautiful sunny spring day, can just be horrible.
The painful bright light shows me my emptiness and boredom and lack of content to enjoy.. the long long years left to live in lonely meaningless earth prison.
I'm the opposite. I like to go out walking on nice days. Of course its not life changing but it makes me feel better for a while.