Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Megaten

Really?

D'Onofrio was great but I thought the rest of it was meh.

Anyways it's Netflix-- you can get every episode right now. You don't have to wait.

I think its pretty good for a superhero tv show. They can be pretty bad...Like The Cape, Birds of Prey, Heroes, Smallville, Adam West etc.

Forgot to add Witchblade. That show literally depressed me.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Wish ah hud a friend who brings out the best in me and ma good qualities. Rather than a family that only highlights the worst in me... :kickingmyself: :crying:

anomicdeer

My attitude is so horrible right now, even with the great weather.

I don't know why I'm so cranky. I don't know why I can't handle my feelings better. I try and sometimes I'm okay but recently it hasn't lasted for more than a day. Wishing I was smarter, feeling so inferior and intimidated...

Suicidal thoughts again.

Holding in tears...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Anyways it's Netflix-- you can get every episode right now. You don't have to wait.

This is how it starts, getting old.

Ten years ago I would've simply known this by osmosis. Five years ago I would've at least been aware of the concept that TV shows are being released in their season's entirety.

I'm drifting further and further out of touch, becoming a bygone.

Woe, ha ha.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
There's a black dog in the room.. how did it get in? Who let the damn thing in again!!

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

Yep, me too. Not that ah give f***. Actually, I'm quite glad that's the case with me. :giggle:

It has its perks, like not being hardwired to a cellphone 24/7, or being plugged into nonstop "news" channels that just fool you into thinking a single bad event has happened 100 times that day.

But still, when it comes to entertainment I need to be hip, maaaaaaaaaan. :bigsmile:

Megaten

College really does push the limits of how much social anxiety a person can stomach. Almost had a breakdown today. The only thing thats keeping me going is utter desperation. Because this is my plan B. I dont have a plan C.

State_Of_Trance

After getting home from work I basically just fell asleep. For, like, hours. And now I'm going have to go to bed soon.

Feels like such a waste. It's like I came home and time traveled to right before going to work again.

nodejesque

Jeez, how do most men do it to not get emotional so easily?! I was watching a video at work during a meeting that focused on neglected children. There was one more woman besides me, and five men. The other woman and I were a mess at the end of the video. I had to exit the room before they turned on the lights. Because I was sitting behind everyone, I was able to observe everyone, and none of the men were crying. I understand that women tend to be more emotional, but damn. I hate that I can't just hold it in. I cry for anything sad. I just piss myself off.

FountainandFairfax

Jeez, how do most men do it to not get emotional so easily?! I was watching a video at work during a meeting that focused on neglected children. There was one more woman besides me, and five men. The other woman and I were a mess at the end of the video. I had to exit the room before they turned on the lights. Because I was sitting behind everyone, I was able to observe everyone, and none of the men were crying. I understand that women tend to be more emotional, but damn. I hate that I can't just hold it in. I cry for anything sad. I just piss myself off.

Estrogen. :D

this_portrait

Sure they do -- just usually in more private settings.

Graeme1988

^ What this_portrait said. Oh, and I think, also, fear of being mocked an ridiculed for show yer emotions openly is another reason why men don't get emotional easily. Y'know, the clichéd "Boys don't cry. Man-up" mentality.

Graeme1988

Hmmm... should ah go to the Edinburgh Fringe again this year? :thinking: Knowin' there's a strong possibility of being recognised, since ah usually get put in the front row at every show ah book tickets for. :eek:mg:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

I can if I let myself. But usually I just, sort of flick the switch and I can turn those feelings off.

nodejesque

I understand that we all do... But what I meant was, how do they stop themselves from doing it in a public setting? I hate getting emotional in front of others, but its not in my control. Its just a reaction, and I can't stop it.

I'd kill to be able to hold all that for a more private setting.

nodejesque

^ What this_portrait said. Oh, and I think, also, fear of being mocked an ridiculed for show yer emotions openly is another reason why men don't get emotional easily. Y'know, the clichéd "Boys don't cry. Man-up" mentality.

I do wonder if its purely hormonal, or if the psychological factor has a greater part in it. Because, I definitely fear being ridiculed too... But I can understand how men have been conditioned to shut that off completely because of gender expectations.