Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

:sad: and you were going so good a couple of days ago.

I am sorry. My goodness a few hrs later and I feel ok again. It is just stress. I don't deal well with it at all sometimes.

I got to talk to a real Aboriginal Chief today after I posted that.

Talk about a crazy day!

He made me feel so much better though, as you would hope a wise elder would be able to do.

Ithior

I thought I would be alone at uni if my new friend skipped the class. It has been the opposite though, other people have sat next to me and they strike a conversation, and I usually keep talking to them during the break or after class (it's just a 3h class with a 15 min break). So thanks to my friend skipping classes I've been able to meet pretty cool people.

Kiwong

I am sorry. My goodness a few hrs later and I feel ok again. It is just stress. I don't deal well with it at all sometimes.

I got to talk to a real Aboriginal Chief today after I posted that.

Talk about a crazy day!

He made me feel so much better though, as you would hope a wise elder would be able to do.

:applause: Bloody rollercoaster this life. Four seasons in one afternoon, I have days like that.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

I wish I could get paid for running, I have won 22 dollars thus far, so I guess that rules me out of the next Olympic as a professional.

I knew someone who ran in marathons and all she ever got was a t shirt if she was lucky to even get that.

Kiwong

I knew someone who ran in marathons and all she ever got was a t shirt if she was lucky to even get that.

Yep, I've got heaps of finishers shirts. Trouble is I don't like shopping for clothes much so they are about the only clothes I own.

Rawz

I have a strong instinct to live, I don't like death, I'm not suicidal...but still, sometimes I just wonder if I should....someday at least. What if I am like this forever? What if I can never become any better? What if things get worse? Is it worth it to keep living?

Ithior

Any of you know a reason to have like a tingling sensation in my hands (mostly) and arms? I was in class today, my bowels decided to start making noise (that's my main source of anxiety, when my bowels make noise in a quiet place like a classroom). I started breathing through my belly because I don't do that naturally, so it was hard paying attention to class and control my breathing at the same time, while also trying to stop any noise that could come out of my bowels. I started sweating a lot through my hands and started feeling that numbness/tingling (don't know if that last part was related to the anxiety). Mostly in my writing/right hand, but also in the left hand and a bit in the arms. I got up a few times because I wanted to see if I could get all the sound and gas out of my bowels in the bathroom, but that didn't work (it never does, it only decides to make noise in class). I did notice however that the tingling got a little better when I was outside the class. At the break I decided to go home because the noises were getting longer and more often and I just couldn't deal with it. I told my friend it was because of the hand tingling though, because I find the noise thing pretty embarrassing.

Anyway, I got home, took off a sweater that could be too tight, but I still have some tingling. Could it simply be anxiety? I don't think it ever manifested this way.

MollyBeGood

I can't wait to move to a quieter place. The sound of constant road noise is really awful. I don't like to see people or cars when I go outside. I want to see trees, grass, animals, fields....nothing human if it can be helped. Only nature.

I need this to feel ok being alive.

I will miss central air though.

That is all that is keeping me here is air conditioning in the summer.

Ithior

All the people I've met this school year are in a relationship, except 2 (a guy and a girl). A close relative of mine (my age too, but a girl) was in a long term relationship that lasted like 2 or 3 years, they broke up and less than a month later she already was dating someone else.

This sort of stuff makes me feel like as a guy my age you can only get a girlfriend by staying friends with the girl(s) you like and wait for them to break up with their boyfriends. It's not what I'll do nor what I want to do, but it just feels that way.

Megaten

Since ive made it through the day without committing crimes against humanity, I believe Ive earned a slice of pie.