Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

I think the medication is working in spite of the messed up sleep patterns, but it still feels as if there's this cloud of melancholy hanging over me all the time. I guess it's because there's something I want and I can't get it.

planemo

We-must-all-suffer-one-of-two-things-the-pain-of-discipline-or-the-pain-of-regret-and-disappointment..jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just got offered a legit tryout session with the wheelchair basketball team in Carlisle, despite huvin never play the game in ma life. :eek:mg: And ma only thought is typically Scots/Irish, in it's pessimism: Aye, but whit if yer shite at it?. Also, me playin' wheelchair basketball? :sarcastic:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Y'know how Scots say "Oor" instead of "Our", right? Let just say, this wee linguistic change in phonetics makes the first 4 letter of the word, "Gourmet", and subseqent pronuncation hysterically funny. :giggle:

this_portrait

The more I hear about these "social justice" twats and all the indoctrination they are feeding people in schools and media, the more hateful I feel towards them. Every time they start on their bullshit about how women are all wonderful (unless they're not feminists, heaven forbid), or that whites can never experience racism (because it's only institutional, apparently), or that men are all inherently oppressors and potential rapists, or some other asinine, bigoted nonsense like that, I just feel more and more hostility towards them. I'm at the point where I just have a zero tolerance attitude towards these people.

If I ever meet one in person again, I don't think I will be able to stop myself from calling them a piece of shit and to get the **** away from me. What's ironic is that person will most likely be white, from a relatively well-to-do background, with a useless Bachelors degree.

Graeme1988

The more I hear about these "social justice" twats and all the indoctrination they are feeding people in schools and media, the more hateful I feel towards them. Every time they start on their bullshit about how women are all wonderful (unless they're not feminists, heaven forbid), or that whites can never experience racism (because it's only institutional, apparently), or that men are all inherently oppressors and potential rapists, or some other asinine, bigoted nonsense like that, I just feel more and more hostility towards them. I'm at the point where I just have a zero tolerance attitude towards these people.

That's how I feel about them as well.

this_portrait

That's how I feel about them as well.

I mean I know that compared to the population as a whole they're a minority, but they're a strong one and do hold powerful positions throughout the world (it's not just a bunch of stupid kids on Tumblr). That's the unsettling part. Their most recent indoctrination technique (or one of em) was this shit:

Judicial Watch: Documents Reveal US Army Indoctrinated Soldiers on Dangers of ‘White Privilege’ - Judicial Watch

What this has to do with military operations is beyond me. Seems like an attempt to create divisions, which in the case of military is dangerous.

S_Spartan

If I ever meet one in person again, I don't think I will be able to stop myself from calling them a piece of shit and to get the **** away from me. What's ironic is that person will most likely be white, from a relatively well-to-do background, with a useless Bachelors degree.

I agree completely. They are toxic and narcissistic people.

And it's incredibly ironic because they are usually middle to upper class white women. What more do they want? Hasn't this been the group that society has catered to the most over the years? Now they are going to preach at us about "oppression"?

And I don't think they care one wit about racism any farther than it can get them attention.

Like after one of the incidents when the police shot an unarmed black man, a large group of white hipsters went to the mall, laid on the floor and had a "die in" while other people took pictures of them and posted to social media.

Their solution to racism is to tweet and tumblr about it....lol

Megaten

And I don't think they care one wit about racism any farther than it can get them attention.

Like after one of the incidents when the police shot an unarmed black man, a large group of white hipsters went to the mall, laid on the floor and had a "die in" while other people took pictures of them and posted to social media.

Their solution to racism is to tweet and tumblr about it....lol

Maybe, but really I dont see what one could do to just rid the country of racism other than raising their children differently. This will require a lot of cooperation on both sides of the issue and probably a few generations of people. So for right now all people really can do is protest and let the world know that its not something that should be considered ok. Its also a lot more effective than burning down cities because all that does is promote fear and increases the chances another black dude WILL get shot.

As for white women being involved so much, that doesnt surprise me. During the Civil Rights movement, they were the number one non-black supporters. And quite a few of them payed a hefty price for trying to change things.

S_Spartan

Maybe, but really I dont see what one could do to just rid the country of racism other than raising their children differently. This will require a lot of cooperation on both sides of the issue and probably a few generations of people. So for right now all people really can do is protest and let the world know that its not something that should be considered ok. Its also a lot more effective than burning down cities because all that does is promote fear and increases the chances another black dude WILL get shot.

As for white women being involved so much, that doesnt surprise me. During the Civil Rights movement, they were the number one non-black supporters. And quite a few of them payed a hefty price for trying to change things.
I would like to believe that SJW's motives were pure but I think it's more about getting themselves attention.
I picture a well dressed white woman sitting in Starbucks tweeting about the hardships that black people endure then tweeting next about her latte...lol

Graeme1988

I mean I know that compared to the population as a whole they're a minority, but they're a strong one and do hold powerful positions throughout the world (it's not just a bunch of stupid kids on Tumblr). That's the unsettling part. Their most recent indoctrination technique (or one of em) was this shit:

Judicial Watch: Documents Reveal US Army Indoctrinated Soldiers on Dangers of ‘White Privilege’ - Judicial Watch

F***in' hell! Sorry, for swear. Whoa! Those excerpts from that Power and Privilege presentation were so contradictory, especially the bits about "Race priviledge" and how society attaches more priviledge to those males who are white and hetrosexual, regardless of social class.

What this has to do with military operations is beyond me. Seems like an attempt to create divisions, which in the case of military is dangerous.

It seems like racism from the top down within the military to me. This idea that white people are priviledged than the rest, apparently - even when yer from a poor background. Therefore, they're seen as more important than the lives of other races? I don't know... :idontknow: That could be me reading too much into the whole "Race priviledge" idea

The material described a mythical African woman who isn’t aware that she’s black until she comes to America, encounters “white racism” and discovers the U.S. is “organized according to race.”

^ F**k off! Sorry for laughin'. It's just...
laught16.gif
I like how this bit takes the view that only white Americans can be racist. Which obviously isn't true. Since African-Americans can also be racist. Not the whole lot, mind you. Just sayin'...

Though I'm more worried about the soliders who sat through the presention. Not sayin' they're stupid or anything, but how did none of them immediately go: "So, she's never seen her reflection in the mirror? What about school or family photos? Bull-f**kin'-shit!" Upon hearin' the hypotherical story of the African woman only realise she was black when she moved to America.

Again, not tryin' start any arguments or prolonged debate here. Just give my opinion on what this_portrait said about SJWs.

Graeme1988

I would like to believe that SJW's motives were pure but I think it's more about getting themselves attention.
I picture a well dressed white woman sitting in Starbucks tweeting about the hardships that black people endure then tweeting next about her latte...lol

Oh the irony... :giggle:

Though, there's definitely a degree of narcassim to SJWs. I mean, if their motives were pure, then they'd actually do somethin' about the issues? Rather than tweeting or writing Facebook posts about their outrage. For example, rather than bemoaning how women are still oppressed in the West, focus more on the Middle East, where women are geniunely being oppressed because of their gender. Just sayin', y'all...

Last edited:

S_Spartan

Oh the irony... :giggle:

Though, there's definitely a degree of narcassim to SJWs. I mean, if they're motives were pure, then they'd actually do somethin' about the issues? Rather than tweeting or writing Facebook posts about their outrage. For example, rather than bemoaning how women are still oppressed in the West, focus more on the Middle East, where women are geniunely being oppressed because of their gender. Just sayin', y'all...
I agree with you, Graeme.

The way I see it, third wave feminism is about obtaining and securing as much advantage as possible for middle class and upper class white women.

It has been wildly successful thus far but they want more.