Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

tumblr_mvulenTnvf1qzcv7no1_1280.jpg
^ Terror Of The Massive Vampires. So basically Twilight?

Phoenixx

I forgot to buy my cat's flea medicine today, and I probably won't go out again until next week. I'm tired of listening to him itch. As much as I love animals, I cannot stand the sound of one licking themselves and itching. It drives me up the wall!

You mean thumbs up comments, you need to make a Google+ profile and connect it to your YouTube account, or something like that. They are forcing everyone to make a Google+ profile.

I still can. Either by clicking [+1] in the drop down menu, or by clicking the old thumbs up button.

My guess is that mileage varies as everything is being integrated.

I do have Google+. When I watch a video and the comments are sorted by "most popular," it doesn't let me thumbs up/down or reply. (The thumbs aren't even showing up for me.) I was able to do so when they are sorted by "most recent."

LeDiskoLove99

I had a panic attack at work tonight, didn't make it through, I told my manager about it and went home. I stood in a bathroom stall at work and thought about offing myself, because I was panicking and just couldn't take it. So after I could breathe enough to talk I went and talked to the guy about it, he seemed ok enough with me going home. I still don't know what to do, if I quit I will hate myself for it, but if I stay it will only get worse. And I thought I was ready for this. I feel so guilty, like I'm letting everyone down. Like a failure. I feel hopeless and scared. I'm just drained. I had to sedate myself and am now on constant suicide watch. I didn't want to be so open about all of this, but as I'm out of it and my guard is down I have no issues sharing, at least not at this moment. I'm still embarrassed that people at work witnessed this. I suck at being normal and I'm just so sad and scared. I felt so trapped.

The only thing keeping me alive right now is my intense fear of death, which just adds to my feeling of being trapped, I don't want to be here anymore but I'm too afraid to go for it. Will I ever be able to manage the simple things in life? What in the hell should I do about work?

So damn unstable, sigh.

Flanscho

Went yesterday to a board game evening. Two of the people would be completely new to me, two I saw twice before. Of course I got nervous. But I went there anyway, and it was fun. They were nice people, and it was a nice evening, and they asked me when we see each other again for another board game evening. Guess I'm building up there some new friendships.

Swedish sounds so exotic to me. I guess because I haven't heard much of it at all. I can't even really find the rhythm in it yet, like I can with other languages I've heard much more often.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Apparently, it was rumoured on Twitter, recently, that US President, Barack Obama might be payin' a visit to ma wee south west Scotland town of Lockerbie in December. For obvious reasons...

Anyway, it's good thing the toon decided tae huv a wee bit o' regeneration work done in recent months. Though, tae be honest, it's still a total shitehole! Now we'll just need to clear the street o' those undesirable Scottish stereotypes, yer drunks, junkies and yer groups youths wearin' hooded top - mobile phone in one pocket, can o' beer & a f**kin' flick knife in the other.

Guid luck understaunin' the Scottish accent, anaw. :bigsmile: 3 words per second, seemingly nae space between words, not a single pause fur breathe. And folk lookin' at ye wi' an expression no' too dissimilar to a dog that's just been shown a card trick. :ironicsmile:

I do have Google+. When I watch a video and the comments are sorted by "most popular," it doesn't let me thumbs up/down or reply. (The thumbs aren't even showing up for me.) I was able to do so when they are sorted by "most recent."

It's a bit wonky still. Things like reporting spam and the likes doesn't work for me yet either (which is a shame at the current moment).

MikeyC

I had a panic attack at work tonight, didn't make it through, I told my manager about it and went home. I stood in a bathroom stall at work and thought about offing myself, because I was panicking and just couldn't take it. So after I could breathe enough to talk I went and talked to the guy about it, he seemed ok enough with me going home. I still don't know what to do, if I quit I will hate myself for it, but if I stay it will only get worse. And I thought I was ready for this. I feel so guilty, like I'm letting everyone down. Like a failure. I feel hopeless and scared. I'm just drained. I had to sedate myself and am now on constant suicide watch. I didn't want to be so open about all of this, but as I'm out of it and my guard is down I have no issues sharing, at least not at this moment. I'm still embarrassed that people at work witnessed this. I suck at being normal and I'm just so sad and scared. I felt so trapped.

The only thing keeping me alive right now is my intense fear of death, which just adds to my feeling of being trapped, I don't want to be here anymore but I'm too afraid to go for it. Will I ever be able to manage the simple things in life? What in the hell should I do about work?

So damn unstable, sigh.
Keep at it. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time with it all. ::(:

Swedish sounds so exotic to me. I guess because I haven't heard much of it at all. I can't even really find the rhythm in it yet, like I can with other languages I've heard much more often.
Swedish girls. :shyness:

Silatuyok

I forgot to buy my cat's flea medicine today, and I probably won't go out again until next week. I'm tired of listening to him itch. As much as I love animals, I cannot stand the sound of one licking themselves and itching. It drives me up the wall!

You can order online through 1800PetMeds. I'm sure he hates itching even more than you hate hearing it! :)

Silatuyok

Today I have decided that castration is the solution to the world's problems. Think about it: bullies, repeat sex offenders, violent criminals...whack whack. No more testosterone for you! I think the world would be a better place.

JuiceB

I find myself staring in the mirror and hoping to find something that I like.

Today I have decided that castration is the solution to the world's problems. Think about it: bullies, repeat sex offenders, violent criminals...whack whack. No more testosterone for you! I think the world would be a better place.

What...?