Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I just saw the biggest raccoon right outside our back room. :eek: My parents just went through there not only 5 minutes before. I was in the kitchen to make something to eat when I looked out the door into the back room and saw it looking right at me in the far doorway. I tapped on the window to make him go away and he didn't even run, just waddled away. I put on some slippers and cautiously stepped out onto the patio, to see where exactly he went and he was just waddling away back towards the woods again. At first I thought maybe it had rabies or was sick because I never see them during the day, figured it was unusual, but it looked completely healthy. I think it was just hungry. Saw my parents leave, so I guess it thought it was safe to sneak through the back door into the back room to scrounge around a bit.

Man, it was so big and fluffy! Like a gray striped teddy bear! Have to admit it was kinda cute.

I just saw the biggest raccoon right outside our back room. :eek: My parents just went through there not only 5 minutes before. I was in the kitchen to make something to eat when I looked out the door into the back room and saw it looking right at me in the far doorway. I tapped on the window to make him go away and he didn't even run, just waddled away. I put on some slippers and cautiously stepped out onto the patio, to see where exactly he went and he was just waddling away back towards the woods again. At first I thought maybe it had rabies or was sick because I never see them during the day, figured it was unusual, but it looked completely healthy. I think it was just hungry. Saw my parents leave, so I guess it thought it was safe to sneak through the back door into the back room to scrounge around a bit.

Man, it was so big and fluffy! Like a gray striped teddy bear! Have to admit it was kinda cute.

Maybe it was one of those sentient ones from Narnia.

Better track it, you never know!

Ithior

Spent a weekend (more like 3 days...) with a couple of friends, though a girl I hadn't met before joined one night.

It was ok-ish most of the time, but when that girl joined in my anxiety got pretty bad, leading to an upset stomach and nausea. I guess the environment we were in and the fact that our meals were always at weird hours made it worse. Barely ate from the time she arrived (before having dinner) until she left (before lunch the next day). When she left I became almost instantly better, though it still took a while for me to be able to eat again.

I guess I had some fun and laughed a lot too, but when I recall those 3 days I always feel a bit nauseated.

Edit: forgot to mention that during that girl's stay, I was taking some pills to calm me down, but they don't seem to have worked.

Last edited:

Silatuyok

Cute! I used to get a whole family of them coming in through my cat door, waking me up at 3am rummaging through my kitchen.

Silatuyok

Wow, a family of raccoons in your kitchen. And I get freaked out if I see a spider in mine. I'm guessing your cat wasn't in the same room when they were rummaging.

I did have a tiny cat who used to try to chase them back out. Gosh, I miss her. :sad:
Spiders in the kitchen is a good thing! They catch fruit flies and such.

Phoenixx

Cute! I used to get a whole family of them coming in through my cat door, waking me up at 3am rummaging through my kitchen.
^ Wow, really?? That would probably freak me out a little if I woke up at 3am only to find a family of raccoons rummaging through the kitchen, heh. I also freak out over spiders, and of course fruit flies.

Entangled

So I'm trying to take better care of myself and starting to eat healthier, and my parents always make fun or mock me for doing it. Saying that I'm 'dieting' or 'trying to keep my figure' they say this stuff to other people as well about me and laugh about it.
I never told them that I was dieting I'm just eating foods that are better for me, I.E. more whole grains, less sugar, more veggies, etc. What's so wrong about that?

Kiwong

Work has brought me down very low again. I felt positive then something happened with another work colleague, and now I feel sick. I feel disliked and not respected where I work, there are people angry with me every where I go. All the positive things in my life are at risk through this.

MikeyC

So I'm trying to take better care of myself and starting to eat healthier, and my parents always make fun or mock me for doing it. Saying that I'm 'dieting' or 'trying to keep my figure' they say this stuff to other people as well about me and laugh about it.
I never told them that I was dieting I'm just eating foods that are better for me, I.E. more whole grains, less sugar, more veggies, etc. What's so wrong about that?
Everything, apparently. :eek:mg:

Just do what you think is best for you. If people try to bring you down, show them by eating healthy and losing weight. They'll soon shut their traps when the proof is staring at them in the form of a toned body!

Work has brought me down very low again. I felt positive then something happened with another work colleague, and now I feel sick. I feel disliked and not respected where I work, there are people angry with me every where I go. All the positive things in my life are at risk through this.
I'm sorry, man. What happened at work to bring this on?

MikeyC

A friend of mine is starting a business called Late Night Burgers, where you have burgers delivered to your door. He ended up making a mock video of an interview with Beyonce talking about Late Night Burgers. He's pretty much one of my best friends, and hopefully he'll share any profits he makes, haha.

Late Night Burgers Interviews Beyoncé - YouTube

Kiwong

MikeyC, An angry response to someone at work that escalated with me now feeling angry, sad, hopeless and unwell. Feeling really isolated and that everyone is angry with me. Anger always ends that way. I never learn, I say next time I will think before I react, but next time I do the same thing.

Last edited:

Silatuyok

Made it through my doctor's appointment this morning (those things are always so awkward for me). So I rewarded myself with a Snickers for breakfast. :D

Silatuyok

There is a truck parked in my driveway and some guy walking around outside. Maybe they are working on the house today? I'm just going to pretend that I'm not home.