Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again. I miss how things used to be... doesn't anyone else feel the same ever? :sad:
^ I miss my childhood too sometimes. Man, what I'd give to just take a day to indulge in Nestle Wonderballs, watch Disney classics, play the good ol' NES and Gameboy Color, maybe some Spyro The Dragon on the PS1, and to open up some packs of Pokemon Cards.

Ladies, thank you for everything that you do!

11 Things Guys Take For Granted - YouTube
^ The last one pretty much defines the whole video for women. The part about shaving legs though, I don't know any women who actually shave their legs come fall/winter. :giggle: I'd rather be warm and have my legs look like a carpet than to have them stripped bare.

jaim38

Sense of Belonging Increases Meaningfulness of Life!

I agree. All my life I have never fit into any group until recently, which is in this community. I tried joining groups in the past but could never fit in for various reasons. Either I did something to piss people off, or some people just don't like me. It's been hard. I do have a few friends, but they barely know each other. They're not a "group" per se.

jaim38

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Breatharianism, the belief that human bodies can survive without food and water, and only receive light. It's sounds like a good concept, but human bodies are made to eat and drink. Humans will die without food and water. However, I also believe in the soul/spirit which can subsist without food and water.

MikeyC

At home and we have no water. I just came back from the gym and I'm feeling a little less than clean from being unable to shower. Not exactly snuggle material right now. :bigsmile:

MikeyC

^ The last one pretty much defines the whole video for women. The part about shaving legs though, I don't know any women who actually shave their legs come fall/winter. :giggle: I'd rather be warm and have my legs look like a carpet than to have them stripped bare.
Maybe in your part of the world, leg shaving isn't desirable during winter, but our winters are mild so I think women still do it all year here. Shaving legs must take ages. I'm glad I don't have to do it. :thumbup:

Also the video didn't mention menstruation. That is a big one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Breatharianism, the belief that human bodies can survive without food and water, and only receive light. It's sounds like a good concept, but human bodies are made to eat and drink. Humans will die without food and water. However, I also believe in the soul/spirit which can subsist without food and water.
I highly doubt this! I can't go two hours without something to eat. Maybe it's because I'm not Hindu or because I'm an overindulgent Westerner, but I could never attempt this. :bigsmile:

Phoenixx

I went down to my step-aunt's today to help her with something on her computer. While I was there, she mentioned she saw a dog in the gazebo in her backyard this morning, didn't stay long and ran off when she opened her back door to look. I practically interrogated her, wondering if that was the same dog that went missing the other day on me. (since she lives right outside of town, not far from where I've been dog-sitting) I brought up a picture on Google to make sure she could confirm it was her, and she said it was. I'm glad to know she's still around, circling the area, and that she isn't hurt or anything. Now I'm just hoping she'll either find her way back to the trailer, or she'll eventually settle in someone's shed or garage or barn and we can be contacted to get her back.

tumblr_mvulenTnvf1qzcv7no1_1280.jpg