Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

laure15

I do believe in a God/Creator and view myself as God's child. But that doesn't mean I'm self-righteous or “holier than thou” in any way. I think everyone has the ability to love God. I know the Crusaders and invaders of the past have done wrong by forcing people to convert but this doesn't mean that all believers of God are conceited or murderous like this.

People have the right to believe in whatever they want. Some people don't believe in anything while the rest believe they're a god/goddess, witch/warlock, etc and that's completely fine with me. Whatever floats their boat.

Oh and... Emma Watson sounds so strange with an American accent. She does a typical American teen voice so well! I'm used to her very proper English accent, this is too weird :p

I wish someone would make a desktop client for YouTube. But rather than duplicating the layout, it would collect the information like messages, subscriptions, comments, ect and place them in a layout that actually works.

I'd love to consume the content in a comfortable way without having to deal with the odd design decisions.

Kiwong

That ad campaign doesn't work for me. I understand the point behind it. I just looked as those as photos of people, perhaps assessing the quality of the photos. Those captions are way over the top and dramatic in my opinion and seem incongruous with the emotions and expressions shown by the subjects.

Despite that, they look happy in the photos, living in the moment perhaps, despite adversity. That's a another take on the photos.

MollyBeGood

old people depress me today..Gah I hope I don't sound like an age-ish snob BUT they are sad looking/acting and move slow and smell funny....

Man, it's barely past morning and I've just been having the worst day ever. First, I wake up and find myself stepping outside (without my keyes) and pull the front door closed behind me. I must have sleep walked over there and woke up the second I heard the door shut.

So after 15 minutes of waiting somebody finally wakes up and opens the door. As it turns out, the delivery guy had rang the doorbell earlier when I was asleep. I must have heard it in my dream and made my way over there somehow.

Back inside I fall back asleep for a few minutes before I need to get ready for work, this time on my chair. 20 minutes later, the delivery guy is at the door again. Barely awake I struggle getting my robe on and get to the front door. I open the door, and am just in time to see the truck depart.

I really hate awkward timing like that. And I need that parcel too.. it's tools to fix my bike.

Last edited:

Yarrow

Pictures, please? :thumbup:

I ate this one first because he's cracked.

jsx.png

AGR

Uh I signed up too take japanese lessons,it will take me out of the house every second wednesday,I felt preety good in interacting with people outside my job.

Also hope that they match me with the cute japanese girl for one on one lesson again......:bigsmile::thumbup:

Lea

Banned
I wonder what it would be like if I never went to school (any school). It was so carefree until I had to go there and was forced to learn some bs. On one hand I know it is necessary but on the other you´re getting your head stuffed with so much artificial information, it gets you educated but aren´t we robbed of something at the same time. What would we be like if we remained clean slate, what does it feel like? Aren´t we kind of violated at school, like bonsais forced to grow in a certain unnatural way?

Maybe I am talking bs I know, but this is one of my thoughts.