Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Saw a red tailed hawk and a nice lone antelope buck on my way to and fro my job interview today and Yeas I got a cool new job! :)

Ithior

I was going to use this week off from uni to catch up on two subjects that I'm way behind, but I ended up not doing anything so far. I just wasted a whole week.

Phoenixx

The Great Gatsby soundtrack is interesting. I had my reservations, but I like it after the first couple of listens. There are some songs I'm not too fond of (the rap songs), but it all fits together strangely. It seems like it could fit in with the Roaring 20's and today. (I'm very pleasantly surprised by the Andre 3000/Beyonce cover of Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black.")
^ I was listening to this soundtrack just the other day. I actually loved it, yes including the rap. I think with the varying genres of the rap/hip hop, jazz, and class really just made it a pleasant collaboration altogether. Was anyone else surprised by the artist listing? Florence + The Machine, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Fergie, The XX, Lana Del Rey -- just to name a few -- kind of threw me for a loop before I listened to it. Nevertheless it was intriguing and was more incredible than I thought it'd be. I think there was only one song I didn't like, and I can't even remember what one it was. I definitely need to listen to this again.

Lamb

Thinking about going out tomorrow by myself to.. enjoy an evening out. This would involve watching live music, going to a bar or dancing. If not tomorrow some time this week.

:eek: I know it's going to be a HUGE challenge but it's something I want to get over. I just turned 1 year older and want to kick anxiety a good one. Can't keep allowing avoidance to control my moves.

Last edited:
Kiwong had it right with "bush tucker" type foods, but overall, the only thing we have is Vegemite (disgusting) and meat pies (some can be disgusting).

Whut? I love vegemite on warm toast! :perfect: You forgot Lamingtons and Pavlovas....both equally delicious.:)

MikeyC

I know! Juggle running chainsaws! This'll either make you very interesting.. or very dead.

Nah, but seriously, you're interesting plenty. You being one of those ''recognizable faces''on the forum kinda reinforces that notion.
Thanks, man. I just need a shot of self-belief sometimes. :)

Kiwong

recent-cartoons

http://www.leunig.com.au/index.php/recent-cartoons?start=34

vo vo vo vo

Last edited: