Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

akala

I feel frustrated. My apartment that I moved into has a roach infestation. I've done research and tried a lot of methods like diatomaceous earth and boric acid. I don't have school until this summer, so there is nothing to do. I am using all my energy on making roach baits and cleaning my home. It's only been a few days, I think I need patience :)
I was so happy today from the dream I had about my family and I going on a trip, even though they don't' get along and some have severed ties, my dream was about all of us driving to see a temple in forest... I woke up and cried because it wasn't real. but I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself... anyway I hope I can get rid of them soon (roaches) , they are so smart they think they can have their way but I am coming for them. :p

GhastlyCC

I feel frustrated. My apartment that I moved into has a roach infestation. I've done research and tried a lot of methods like diatomaceous earth and boric acid. I don't have school until this summer, so there is nothing to do. I am using all my energy on making roach baits and cleaning my home. It's only been a few days, I think I need patience :)
I was so happy today from the dream I had about my family and I going on a trip, even though they don't' get along and some have severed ties, my dream was about all of us driving to see a temple in forest... I woke up and cried because it wasn't real. but I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself... anyway I hope I can get rid of them soon (roaches) , they are so smart they think they can have their way but I am coming for them. :p
Be careful.
Them roaches are cray cray.
Roach Infestation Death by Roaches. clip from Creepshow - YouTube

I just nearly killed my computer trying to render a fully leafed tree in Blender. I'll have to rethink my strategy for natural environments. I don't see myself rendering 3 of these trees, let alone 400+. Bummer.

Mannnnn... I really probably sound like I'm bragging but I'm not intending to, I just haven't been this excited and hopeful in a while!

I didn't think things could get any better but they DID! I got about $400 more in tax refund money than I thought I would because I got a check from them from last year in addition to this year's check. At first I thought it was a mistake because they spelled my name wrong on the second check, but... turns out it's not! (I didn't file last year because I didn't work the previous year and apparently they owed me money).

What next, am I going to win the lottery? :D All I ask of the universe is that it eliminates my SA. I don't think that's too much of a request ;)

Okay so maybe these good things that are happening aren't THAT big of a deal, at least to other people, but... they sure as hell lifted me out of my rut.

Ithior

Well I think I found a place where I can play basketball and isn't extremely far away (about 30 minutes walking apparently). But as with most places where you can play basketball it doesn't seem very safe, would probably have to go there with just a ball (no cellphone and keys).

Lou-s-Darkness

Uh survive? lol. I just want to get through this year and spend as much time doing my favorite things and feel relaxed. Just me and my best-friend the computer! :D We're inseparable.

I am so sick of blisters on my feet from running. I currently have 3 on each foot :( (one of them wasn't from running, but... it still sucks)

MikeyC

Mannnnn... I really probably sound like I'm bragging but I'm not intending to, I just haven't been this excited and hopeful in a while!

I didn't think things could get any better but they DID! I got about $400 more in tax refund money than I thought I would because I got a check from them from last year in addition to this year's check. At first I thought it was a mistake because they spelled my name wrong on the second check, but... turns out it's not! (I didn't file last year because I didn't work the previous year and apparently they owed me money).

What next, am I going to win the lottery? :D All I ask of the universe is that it eliminates my SA. I don't think that's too much of a request ;)

Okay so maybe these good things that are happening aren't THAT big of a deal, at least to other people, but... they sure as hell lifted me out of my rut.
Awesome! :thumbup:

Kiwong

I am so sick of blisters on my feet from running. I currently have 3 on each foot :( (one of them wasn't from running, but... it still sucks)

I use blister block, and rigid strapping tape when I get blisters. The ones on the soles of my feet or back of my heel are the hardest to heal. Often it is the socks or wrong shoes that I have worn that give me blisters.

Band-Aid Blister Block Reg Pk4

BlueWeepingRose

Right now I wish I could be be listening to relaxing music. My eyes are itching quite a bit at the moment but hopefully my eyes will be resting soon. I hate how my mind keep racing at night.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
According to a recent UK wide survey, Dumfries & Galloway is the 5th most peaceful place in Scotland. Nae f**kin' wonder - ye get the impression that there's naebody here! Ach, got tae huv some pride in where yer from - even a wee bit. The town where ah live might be a sh*tehole, but it's a peaceful sh*tehole. :bigsmile:

mixedupgirl

Well 3 days ago I found out I'm pregnant with baby number 2 eek! :) And today is day 8 of feeling sick all day loooonggg :sad: Oh lordy, hope it doesn't last too much longer. Everything seems to come to a halt when you feel nauseous, haven't done my exercise, haven't eaten properly, haven't got ready properly, house work is being done at snails pace.... I'm goin out for my bday at the weekend with family as well so really just want to have at least one day of not feelin sick plzzz. :praying:

I hate my new doctors as well, it takes 2 weeks to see a doc and a month to see a midwife so it doesn't even feel real yet. With my first babe, I saw a doc the next day and a midwife a week later... so by the time I see this midwife it'll be my first scan 2 weeks later.