Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

I got home about thirty minutes ago and still haven't turned on any of the lights. As inconvenient as this is, I prefer to keep it that way for the moment. It goes along with my mood.

MikeyC

Well 3 days ago I found out I'm pregnant with baby number 2 eek! :) And today is day 8 of feeling sick all day loooonggg :sad: Oh lordy, hope it doesn't last too much longer. Everything seems to come to a halt when you feel nauseous, haven't done my exercise, haven't eaten properly, haven't got ready properly, house work is being done at snails pace.... I'm goin out for my bday at the weekend with family as well so really just want to have at least one day of not feelin sick plzzz. :praying:
Congratulations on the baby! :thumbup:

Morning sickness...man, I'm glad I never get that! Haha. There's a girl at work who's pregnant and when she had her morning sickness she was basically pushing me out of the way to get to the toilet!

Well 3 days ago I found out I'm pregnant with baby number 2 eek! :) And today is day 8 of feeling sick all day loooonggg :sad: Oh lordy, hope it doesn't last too much longer. Everything seems to come to a halt when you feel nauseous, haven't done my exercise, haven't eaten properly, haven't got ready properly, house work is being done at snails pace.... I'm goin out for my bday at the weekend with family as well so really just want to have at least one day of not feelin sick plzzz. :praying:

I hate my new doctors as well, it takes 2 weeks to see a doc and a month to see a midwife so it doesn't even feel real yet. With my first babe, I saw a doc the next day and a midwife a week later... so by the time I see this midwife it'll be my first scan 2 weeks later.

Congrats on expecting baby no.2 mixedupgirl. I hope the morning sickness (why oh why do they call it that when it frequently lasts all day?:eek:h:) does not ruin your birthday celebrations on the weekend too much.

Very lazy yet productive day today, in a good way.

hmmm, care to share your secret on how to be productive while being lazy, with us Mikey? : P
I am prepared to pay a handsome fee for such knowledge!

this_portrait

I am quite surprised I managed to get up and take a shower before work today. Hopefully I don't feel all depressed during it. I need to get some coffee in my system.

mixedupgirl

Congratulations on the baby! :thumbup:

Morning sickness...man, I'm glad I never get that! Haha. There's a girl at work who's pregnant and when she had her morning sickness she was basically pushing me out of the way to get to the toilet!

Thanks Mikey and lol yes you are lucky you won't have to go through pregnancy you cheeky monkey haha. I haven't actually been sick (yet), I don't know why they call it morning sickness cos that's not really how it works. I just feel sick all day longgg, just hopin it wears off soon.

mixedupgirl

Congrats on expecting baby no.2 mixedupgirl. I hope the morning sickness (why oh why do they call it that when it frequently lasts all day?:eek:h:) does not ruin your birthday celebrations on the weekend too much.

Thank you Blue, yeah I'm wondering the same thing its never just been morning for me. And I am determined to have a great weekend. Hope you have a lovely weekend too. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm thinkin' about modifying ma Fender stratocaster guitar but no sure if ye can replace the original tremolo system on it with a Floyd Rose tremolo system? :thinking: :idontknow:

Lamb

I hate having speaking with customer service representatives when it comes to canceling the service they've provided me. A Verizon rep acted all concerned at the fact I was unemployed, started telling me his life story and speaking about the economy. I suppose it was to make me feel a bit better, but I cringe at excessive enthusiasm and feigned concern.

Obviously the company is crying over the loss of money no longer coming out of my pocket..

jaim38

I don't feel so good. I told this classmate from online class that I was interested in the business that he and his friend are planning to do. So I called him and we spoke for the first time. He told me about his business but I got kind of lost. Then he said he had a bunch of math on a paper and wanted to meet up with me because going over math on the phone will confuse us both. I wanted to tell him to scan and email over the papers but I didn't want to make him do that much work so I said ok. He said to meet up over the weekend and I agreed. After I hung up, I felt horrible.

I can't help but beat myself over it. Why was I so quick to agree with him? I actually dont want to meet over the weekend, and I'm very nervous. Meeting at Starbucks scares me, I prefer the library.

Hand dexterity is still noticeably decreasing. Damnit.

Why is that happening puma?:sad:

I hate having speaking with customer service representatives when it comes to canceling the service they've provided me. A Verizon rep acted all concerned at the fact I was unemployed, started telling me his life story and speaking about the economy. I suppose it was to make me feel a bit better, but I cringe at excessive enthusiasm and feigned concern.

Obviously the company is crying over the loss of money no longer coming out of my pocket..

I hate that too :thumbdown: but I try and not let the rep guy know it. They are trained and paid to do everything a certain way, they have to in order to keep their job.
I hope you are able to find a job soon Lamb.:)

Sometimes when I am stressed or obsessing about so many different things at the same time, it gets to the point where my brain just shuts off like an electrical safety-switch. My brain has done that right now. It feels good.

MikeyC

hmmm, care to share your secret on how to be productive while being lazy, with us Mikey? : P
I am prepared to pay a handsome fee for such knowledge!
I think a lot of it comes down to "not giving a hoot" as well as being satisfied and okay with yourself. :giggle:

Thanks Mikey and lol yes you are lucky you won't have to go through pregnancy you cheeky monkey haha. I haven't actually been sick (yet), I don't know why they call it morning sickness cos that's not really how it works. I just feel sick all day longgg, just hopin it wears off soon.
I am a cheeky monkey, but I'm okay with that as long as it means no pregnancy for me!

It does wear off. I mean, nine straight months of throwing up does not sound great to me. Give it time and you'll be okay, and then you'll face other pregnancy symptoms. ::p:

Roman Legion

I found a great way to relieve stress and relax, I recently got my motorcycle license and on Thursady evening I bought a bike. I'm able to drive around and it is the only thing that has put a smile on my face, first time in a very long time and I hope that feeling lasts.

AGR

Cant believe I put off watching One Piece for so long,it looked stupid to me,glad I finally did watch,funniest anime alongside the portuguese translation of Yu Yu Hakusho.