mildly guilty confessions thread.

lonely_drummer

Best story!

Better than Shawshank Redemption as a revenge story.....still better if you could've got on to him in the first incident though

Brilliant! lonely drummer.
I wish I had the guts to do something like that to the bullies who made my life hell in school.

Haha, it was definitely something awesome but I was pretty different back then. I was pretty shy but after that, things changed. I came to a conclusion that I would no longer take crap from bullies and I didn't. I started sticking up for my friends whenever they would get made fun of. I almost felt like the bully superhero lol. I realized, hey Im way bigger than most people in my school anyway, why should I be scared of them? I always ended up helping my best friend a lot. He had a physical deformity which no one really bothered him about but he was very shy and scared most of the time and people saw that to take advantage of him. One day some guys surrounded him and just teased him about something I can't even remember. He tried to get out but one guy grabbed him, threw him against the wall and punched him in the stomach pretty hard. All I saw was red, I ran up to the guy and just swung at him once and knocked him out cold. I broke a finger and got suspended for a week but I didn't care, my friend was the nicest guy you could ever meet. He did absolutely nothing to anyone to get what he deserved in his life. Bullying is a lot worse than most people realize. It's so pointless.

MikeyC

I always ended up helping my best friend a lot. He had a physical deformity which no one really bothered him about but he was very shy and scared most of the time and people saw that to take advantage of him. One day some guys surrounded him and just teased him about something I can't even remember. He tried to get out but one guy grabbed him, threw him against the wall and punched him in the stomach pretty hard. All I saw was red, I ran up to the guy and just swung at him once and knocked him out cold. I broke a finger and got suspended for a week but I didn't care, my friend was the nicest guy you could ever meet.
Second-best story! It's so bad that they decided to just beat him up for no reason. If I was that way inclined I would've done the exact same thing.

Bullying is a lot worse than most people realize. It's so pointless.
Well, it's basically ruined my life, so yeah, it's very pointless and damaging.

lonely_drummer

Second-best story! It's so bad that they decided to just beat him up for no reason. If I was that way inclined I would've done the exact same thing.

Well, it's basically ruined my life, so yeah, it's very pointless and damaging.

I'm sorry to hear that Mikey. I had my fair share of it too, especially when I was younger. I remember there always being that excuse for bullies, that they are probably goin through a lot and are feeling just as much pain as you are. I always knew this was bull****, the only reason you're feeling their pain is because of them and if they honestly felt this amount of pain, they would never want to bring that onto someone else. People know what they're doing, even at such a young age.

But I was younger then and had a little more hope for mankind but I now realize that playin superhero doesn't really work. Because by that point the damage was already done for my friend. I will never forget the day he killed himself. I wanted to kill every single person that put him down or just at least make them see what their actions have done. They will never be tried in a court for their responsibility of ending a life so indirectly. Arrrrg I can't talk about this anymore :(

I'm Not There

During the 3rd, 4th and 5th year of primary school, there were some people in my class who used to bully me every once in a while. This kinda cooled off in the 6th year. Sometime during that year, however, one of them (a girl) started annoying me and a friend of mine as we were playing some basketball on the playground. As a way of showing her my gratitude for all those years, I grabbed the ball and threw it - as hard as I could - right in her face. She immediately started crying and called for a teacher. I can't really remember what happened next, but somehow I managed to talk myself out of it, being backed up by my friend and didn't receive any punishment in the end. Revenge had never tasted sweeter.

Illusions

So, er, there's this tray of chocolate-coated Cadbury double chocolate cookies that I found that my grandma bought a while ago...

MikeyC

I'm sorry to hear that Mikey. I had my fair share of it too, especially when I was younger. I remember there always being that excuse for bullies, that they are probably goin through a lot and are feeling just as much pain as you are. I always knew this was bull****, the only reason you're feeling their pain is because of them and if they honestly felt this amount of pain, they would never want to bring that onto someone else. People know what they're doing, even at such a young age.

But I was younger then and had a little more hope for mankind but I now realize that playin superhero doesn't really work. Because by that point the damage was already done for my friend. I will never forget the day he killed himself. I wanted to kill every single person that put him down or just at least make them see what their actions have done. They will never be tried in a court for their responsibility of ending a life so indirectly. Arrrrg I can't talk about this anymore :(
Wow, I'm so sorry. ::(: So sad.

I sometimes remove devices without first clicking on that Microsoft Windows safely remove icon, I just unplug it without a care...

jaim38

I think I am jealous of people with friends. There was this girl who sat next to me in class, and at first, it was alright. But then I see her friend coming in and sitting next to her and talking to her, and I find myself frowning, for a second. What is this feeling inside me? I realize it could be jealousy.

I don't feel jealous when I see couples in relationships because I don't have a desire to date at this time. Strangely enough, I also don't feel jealousy when I see guys being friendly with each other. But I feel uncomfortable around women who are friends. I'm still not sure yet if this is jealousy or if it's something else...

Kiwong

I called Tony Abbott a dip&**t, and my coalition voting neighbour heard me, and we are not talking.

SmileMore

I made a promise to myself to stay off Facebook for at least a month as it usually just ends up upsetting me. I've spent most of today looking on there.

NeverAlone

I sometimes remove devices without first clicking on that Microsoft Windows safely remove icon, I just unplug it without a care...

Haha. :) I don't think that even matters.

I made a promise to myself to stay off Facebook for at least a month as it usually just ends up upsetting me. I've spent most of today looking on there.

My confession : I deleted my facebook to get over my ex girl friend.

Last edited:

noosebaum95

just started my freshmen year of college so been eating a lot of junk lately. i've had chicken fingers and french fries everyday for the past four days and told myself i was going to eat healthy today. come lunchtime i opted for.............chicken fingers and french fries.

jaim38

just started my freshmen year of college so been eating a lot of junk lately. i've had chicken fingers and french fries everyday for the past four days and told myself i was going to eat healthy today. come lunchtime i opted for.............chicken fingers and french fries.

Yeah I remember my freshman year. Several times, I had nuts and crackers for dinner. What I did was put some nuts in a plastic container. Then I would break up the crackers and mixed them up. Eating them was horrible but I wanted to save dining money so...

Beware of the freshman 15 - it's true that I gained roughly 8 lbs after freshman year.

Lou-s-Darkness

I am ......procrastinating -_-...I really shouldn't, but I am anyway. I skipped class thinking I would work on my project, and so did many classmates. Guess not, apparently.