mildly guilty confessions thread.

this is hard:
when I was little I...
1. teased and tortured my cat (hit her)(she died a year ago from old age)
2. teased my brother (took his stuff away or destroyed his buildings)
3. was not nice to my parents (they do everything for me)

yeah, I'm horrible. I hate myself for it. I don't know why I did it. Especially my cat. I loved her so much. she was the only friend I had....now when I get a new cat I will treat her real good. I know that's not enough, but I want to do at least that.
And my brother is getting really cool birthday presents every year. I'm trying to be really nice to my parents, but it's hard when i'm always worrying and depressed.

hardy

I cling to my past and get overly anxious about future. I cannot live the present. I need some happiness...all i see is the pain, hurt, anxiety. Wish there was a little pleasantness that gave me hope.

All i remember is the hurt and pain...i cannot remember the great childhood that i had. I remember my parents scolding..i tend to forget my moms care and love... my dads love. I remember my brother being nasty, but don't remember the funny times we had.

I remember the bad things that happened to me...someone please remind me of the good times too. I will Make a note of all the good things that happen everyday...may be i can be a bit more grateful of good times and forgetful of the pain. One cannot have only pain or happiness....i wish i can remember this.

embarrassed-smiley62.gif
I've been listening to...Coldplay

jaim38

I feel so horrible now. There was a big issue, but now it's resolved. But I still feel horrible and incompetent. I feel like a crazy retard.

GhoulsNightOut

I've been too depressed, stressed, and occasionally suicidal to job hunt.

Reading things like "must have positive attitude", "must provide excellent customer service" will really piss me off sometimes. **** YOU.

GraybeardGhost

I enjoy chasing the squirrels out of my bird feeder. Sometimes I do it when I think they've had their fair share—after all, they're hungry too this time of year—but sometimes I do it just for fun, to watch them scamper away in a panic. I'm a squirrel bully. :sad:

dottie

I enjoy chasing the squirrels out of my bird feeder. Sometimes I do it when I think they've had their fair share—after all, they're hungry too this time of year—but sometimes I do it just for fun, to watch them scamper away in a panic. I'm a squirrel bully. :sad:

MEAN :confused:

A neighbor's dog got loose today and urinated on my truck tire as I was about to leave for work earlier and I saw him do it. So when I got home a while ago and the whole neighborhood was asleep, I walked to said neighbor's house and I pissed all over the dog's doghouse! Payback, poochie! Yeah! That's right, daddy here just marked his territory! :D

Last edited:

Silatuyok

I know it's going to take me an hour to get to work today, but I'm still sitting here in bed in my pajamas and taking it easy. Meh. I suppose I should get up soon.