mildly guilty confessions thread.

KiaKaha

Banned
I once wolfed down a whole bar of chocolate that my parents bought and made them think that they only "thought" they had bought it.

... I could totally dominate this thread with my immature stupidity...

WeirdyMcGee

I like to read the last page of a book rather than trying to read the whole thing.
I also like 'spoilers' to things.
AND I like filler episodes even more than arc episodes.

GhastlyCC

One time(at band camp) my friend and I were pretending to be a girl on myyearbook.
And with our ONE stolen picture of some random girl.
We got like 6 guys to leave their houses in the middle of the night when it was really pretty cold out to meet "her"
Telling them "yes" when they asked if we wanted to do.......stuff.
And we were sending them to the house of a former neighbor that I had that was always trying to start crap with my family.
::eek::

MikeyC

I like to read the last page of a book rather than trying to read the whole thing.
I also like 'spoilers' to things.
Nah, not for me. I'm glad this works for you but I hate spoilers. Movie spoilers basically tell you the entire movie.

One time(at band camp) my friend and I were pretending to be a girl on myyearbook.
And with our ONE stolen picture of some random girl.
We got like 6 guys to leave their houses in the middle of the night when it was really pretty cold out to meet "her"
Telling them "yes" when they asked if we wanted to do.......stuff.
And we were sending them to the house of a former neighbor that I had that was always trying to start crap with my family.
::eek::

Thats your mildly guilty confession? Lol

lets just hope her path doesnt cross with any of these guys in the future.

Um I probably have quite a lot of mild confessions and slightly less 'mild' confessions I was a total brat as a kid

LazyHermitCrab

Maybe the cookies were too small so technically you only took one cookie and took "more" in order to make up the average of a regular sized cookie.

lonely_drummer

When I was in high school, my weekend job was being the cook at Dairy Queen lol. And one day this guy from my high school came in to order a bunch of food with his stupid friends. He bullied me at every opportunity he got. Just simple things like, "hey fatty" and other stupid **** too. I remember one time I was at the mall and he followed me the whole time with a megaphone yelling mean things to me. But any who, I hated the guy with a passion, so what did i do, spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered. Haha and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. LMAO!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

On a side note, about a year later he was kicked out of high school and he came to work at Dairy Queen and guess who got to train him, ME!! and guess who was the nicest guy ever, HIM! But I made him do some of the most disgusting jobs ever and he never came back into work after that lol. Ahhhhhh, revenge is something I typically don't condone but this guy had it coming lol

Iluv

spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered.l

Haha they deserved it! I hate bullies. I contemplate spitting in some peoples drinks where I work (they are really rude! They yell at me for messing up their drinks) But never have because of the 5000 cameras. Rude people deserve it!

lonely_drummer

Haha they deserved it! I hate bullies. I contemplate spitting in some peoples drinks where I work (they are really rude! They yell at me for messing up their drinks) But never have because of the 5000 cameras. Rude people deserve it!

They totally did deserve it, well maybe not all his friends but he sure did!!!

MikeyC

When I was in high school, my weekend job was being the cook at Dairy Queen lol. And one day this guy from my high school came in to order a bunch of food with his stupid friends. He bullied me at every opportunity he got. Just simple things like, "hey fatty" and other stupid **** too. I remember one time I was at the mall and he followed me the whole time with a megaphone yelling mean things to me. But any who, I hated the guy with a passion, so what did i do, spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered. Haha and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. LMAO!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

On a side note, about a year later he was kicked out of high school and he came to work at Dairy Queen and guess who got to train him, ME!! and guess who was the nicest guy ever, HIM! But I made him do some of the most disgusting jobs ever and he never came back into work after that lol. Ahhhhhh, revenge is something I typically don't condone but this guy had it coming lol
Best story!

Lexington

Banned

Better than Shawshank Redemption as a revenge story.....still better if you could've got on to him in the first incident though

......and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. LMAO!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

Brilliant! lonely drummer.
I wish I had the guts to do something like that to the bullies who made my life hell in school.