mildly guilty confessions thread.

GhoulsNightOut

I was a troll ONCE when I was 15 or 16, way before that word even existed I think. It was on a Simpsons message board where I wrote really dumb shit to a man who posted about his dog that just passed away. I seriously don't remember what came over me that made me do that. I was just a very effed up, stupid, functioning on a junk food diet kid back then. Sorry, man.... :\

When I was a sophomore in college, I stole food from the cafeteria just to see if I could get away with it.

I stole gold from...a bitch. I'm not guilty about that at all and I'm saving it as an emergency fund.

I sure like to steal.... :|

Last edited:

squidgee

My teacher marked my chemistry test wrong and I got a higher grade than I should have.
. . .I didn't tell him about it.

Also, I have a psychology exam the day after tomorrow and I'm procrastinating like hell.

jaim38

I hate using Windows. Almost everything that I use from Windows, I gotta pay for. It's only thanks to Google that Windows is starting to make some of its software free, such as Skydrive and office web apps. I am a Windows anti-fan. My dad is very reluctant to buy WIndows products as well. We think they're overpriced.

On the other hand, there are people who say that Microsoft is just doing business, making money for shareholders and employees. Who's to stop them? They're merely earning a living.

Or maybe I'm just cheap?

squidgee

Sometimes, I wish I could mentally inflict social anxiety on the people I dislike. And then, they would understand EVERYTHING.

Biev

I spent all morning writing a guide for a videogame instead of studying, and now I'm browsing forums when I was really only supposed to look up a recipe for dinner (¬_¬)

GhoulsNightOut

....I kinda went off on someone online. I usually stay away from internet arguments because things can become immature, but this guy wrote something I couldn't help take personally. So I got all sarcastic on him and was expecting to be cursed at like how some other people were, but surprisingly he apologized.....and I think he liked it...... I think. :giggle:

Still not my proudest moment though. I doubt I could say the things I did to him in person...not to those blue eyes and long brown hair.... *_*
Ugh! Pretty boys are trouble. >.<