mildly guilty confessions thread.

Section_31

post your confessions here.

Mine?.......I may have taken 3 or 4 cookies this morning for my lunch and said i only took 1........

Its not my fault!!!! its the COOKIES that are addicted to ME!

ohn no! theyre back!

no! stop!

HELP!

*nom nom nom nom*

Hoppy

I went to a "club" tonight. Thought that maybe I could talk to a girl or two for a few minutes, since I didn't talk to anyone over the past few weeks.

I don't have anything to confess about, I couldn't attract anyone's attention. And no, the girls weren't shy, girls that wear that little clothing cannot be shy.

Cyanide2601

I went to a "club" tonight. Thought that maybe I could talk to a girl or two for a few minutes, since I didn't talk to anyone over the past few weeks.

I don't have anything to confess about, I couldn't attract anyone's attention. And no, the girls weren't shy, girls that wear that little clothing cannot be shy.
I disagree with the clothing thing. I think girls like that can most certainly be shy, with little to no self esteem. I know from personal experience, how i used to dress, but i was terrified the entire time that someone might actually talk to me, and when they did i blanked and had nothing to say. It was all about me trying to be ''normal'.
Did you try talking to someone?

Kiwong

I was watching the livestream of the aussie-india match at school while I was supposed to be doing work thats due tomorrow..::p:
HaHa. Yeah I was tempted to do the same, when Clarke approached his 300. My work colleague accessed the live scoreboard, so I got the score that way.

Kinetik

Tsk tsk... all this cookie-sneaking malarkey. Good thing it's only January - you scoundrels have almost an entire year to step up your game before Santa draws up his naughty or nice list. :D ::p:

nafadda

i'm still wearing my flanel polar bear PJ pants at 5:45 PM..i was cold today...sawwwwy.....;)

yes it gets cold in FL!!!!!:D

Shyangel

I forgot to get my sister a Dr. Pepper when I was down stairs.

I didn't clean my dishes today * Gasp!*

I haven't left the house in a week.

WeirdyMcGee

Told mom that my computer doesn't have a webcam so that I wouldn't have to uncover it...
There's a sunflower sticker over it because I'm paranoid of it turning on secretly and people spying on me.
haha
shhh...!

...I'm paranoid of it turning on secretly and people spying on me.
I do that, too, except I don't cover it. I just... be paranoid... for hours at a time.

It doesn't help that I know for sure there are viruses that can turn on your webcam and stream video places, so it's not like it's totally unreasonable.