mildly guilty confessions thread.

MollyBeGood

For some reason the tree in our yard is the only one on the block shedding leaves, and I secretly laugh in my head like a James Bond villain when they blow into everyone else's manicured yard.

Do I win the lamest mildest confession award yet? I get a certificate and everything, right?

No!

When I brush my golden outside I find it hilarious if the wind picks up the mass amts of hair tumbleweeds and off they go :bigsmile:

theoutsider

Yesterday at work, a social event which I agreed to attend weeks ago was scheduled to happen after hours. As per the norm, I was dreading it now that the day had arrived. Then my co-worker (who the event was in honor of) told me they were most likely going to cancel it in favor of a later date. I love it when this happens, it made my entire day! Then just before it was time for me to leave work, I hear the same co-worker speaking to another as if they were thinking of changing their minds and having the event anyway. I got out of there without speaking to anyone and went home. I hope it really was canceled but if not, I plan to tell everyone my co-worker told me it had been canceled and that's why I went home without attending.

LoyalXenite

I knew it! I could tell you were an amazing badass in real life, Loyal!! o_O

😉
breakfast-club-sunglasses.gif

I am pretty badass