I want to know ten things about you.

ilmatross

-I enjoyed reading this thread
-mood pattern: 3 days depressed and destructive, 3 days hopeful and constructive
-I play acoustic guitar but not well, drums but not well, and piano but not well. I give up on talents before they develop
-Misanthropic but yet I love most people
-Detail orientated
-Extremely passionate about nature
-I love post rock, southern rock, rockrock(ha), grunge and some bluegrass :D it's cheery
-I truly believe I will completely overcome social anxiety in the next 1 full year. But I don't think I will ever get rid of my AvPD because I'm almost proud of it. EEK.
-Often mistaken for being older than I am, by means of my personality
- I spend way too much time on the computer!

YouTube - The Avett Brothers - Murder InThe City

is this bluegrass?

awkwardamanda

1. I'm a geek.
2. I love cats.
3. I have an obsession with leopard print.
4. I have a warped sense of humour.
5. I have a degree in applied math and no idea what I'm going to end up doing with that.
6. I love cheese.
7. I'm a hoarder.
8. I spent a lot of time in dance classes while growing up.
9. I drink lots of tea.
10. I can't stand mint.

awkwardamanda

Yay! I'm not the only person in the world who doesn't like mint!

I've yet to find a decent toothpaste. Even the non-mint ones suck. And they tend not to last too long before they get discontinued. I guess they don't sell too well but whole point of products like that is to cater to a small handful of people anyway. I used a berry flavoured Tweety Bird toothpaste up until sometime in junior high I think. Then I used a baking soda toothpaste for a while. Not great but at least it wasn't mint. I used Crest Expressions Citrus Splash when it first came out. I didn't mind it, but it disappeared after only a few years. They replaced it with the Lemon Ice flavour and that was alright, but of course it got discontinued too. Now I use Cinnamon Rush. It's okay but I prefered the citrus flavours. I found a toothpaste called Fructodent once. It's imported from Italy. It came in a few different flavours but I only tried the Orange & Lemon flavour. It wasn't bad, but unsurprisingly, I bought it once and never saw it again.:rolleyes:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I've yet to find a decent toothpaste. Even the non-mint ones suck. And they tend not to last too long before they get discontinued. I guess they don't sell too well but whole point of products like that is to cater to a small handful of people anyway. I used a berry flavoured Tweety Bird toothpaste up until sometime in junior high I think. Then I used a baking soda toothpaste for a while. Not great but at least it wasn't mint. I used Crest Expressions Citrus Splash when it first came out. I didn't mind it, but it disappeared after only a few years. They replaced it with the Lemon Ice flavour and that was alright, but of course it got discontinued too. Now I use Cinnamon Rush. It's okay but I prefered the citrus flavours. I found a toothpaste called Fructodent once. It's imported from Italy. It came in a few different flavours but I only tried the Orange & Lemon flavour. It wasn't bad, but unsurprisingly, I bought it once and never saw it again.:rolleyes:

I still use the crest citrus splash. We really are screwed as far toothpaste goes. And half the gum in production is some kind of mint too. :mad:

oh wonderful idea to get to know each other, good work!

interesting facts guys you've shared, so let's see...

-I love animals and nature
-I dream of knowing a lot of languages
-I love travelling and experiencing different cultures
-I procrastinate all the time
-I do my best to be different from everyone else
-People here call me a foreigner even though I'm no immigrant
-I like to hide my sensitive and over-sympathetic nature
-I have a twin brother who lives in France
-I like sports, mainly water sports and hiking
-I have more friends abroad than where I live and I am a loner

that is all for today :)

awkwardamanda

I still use the crest citrus splash. We really are screwed as far toothpaste goes. And half the gum in production is some kind of mint too. :mad:

I actually don't chew gum at all. Not because I hate mint, but because I just think gum is disgusting. I tried non-mint gum before and I couldn't stand it.

1. I am a massive Nerd
2. I am a Nerd Fireman
3. I Love the Mass Effect series too much
4. I Cook Indian food too much
5. I Dislike where I live
6. I Love to get high (sometimes)
7. I want a Ford Mustang GT390 one day
8. I listen to thrash metal and DnB music
9. I miss EVE online
10. I want to know how to draw :(

MaliceInWickedland

1. I'm Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese - Parents were born in Uruguay.
2. I'm an only child.
3. I'm a hopeless romantic and nature freak.
4. I'm learning the guitar and want to learn piano and violin someday as well.
5. Writing is my biggest hobby aside from doing photography.
6. I've been writing poetry and stories since I was 7.
7. I absolutely adore Siberian Huskies and reptiles.
8. I own two Leopard Geckos - Eris and Dysnomia<3
9. I can't live without video games, horror movies, and Oreos.
10. I listen to a looot of metal, rock, techno, and instrumental music.

Outer_Senshi

(Trying to think of interesting info about me...:confused:)

1. I've studied History in college and I love it;
2. I make postcrossing (postcard collector);
3. I haven't a large group of friends but I miss the few I have sometimes;
4. People say I'm funny.
5. I'm an only child.
6. I'm terrible at sports and I'm very clumbsy.
7. I like watching CSI, Bones and Supernatural.
8. I get a little nostalgic when my birthday comes;
9. To me, day starts at 2:00 pm. During morning, I usually have a bad temper::eek::
10. My parents and two friends are the only ones who know about Social Phobia. The rest of the people thinks knows nothing.

punklove

1) I can be really sensitive at times and usually take things to heart.
2) I'm in love :) his name's Rajit.
3) I have had my heart broken before.
4) YouTube - koRnrebel29's Channel < I have a youtube channel that I'm kind of passionate about because I want to help people with my videos.
5) I love to write :) ESPECIALLY poetry xD it's my passion
6) I'd love to become a published poet
7) I'm an only child :( all I want is to be a big sister.
8) I'm in love with music :)
9) I have my eyebrow, belly button and ears pierced. I'd like to get my wrists and hips pierced too but I have to convince my mom.
10) My parents are seperated.. :( I live with my mom. I miss my dad a lot sometimes.

aien89

Hey :D

Let's make a list about ourselfes :D
Dont be shy ;)

Here's mine :

1) Always try to help people. 2) A day-dreamer. 3) Very sensetive. 4) A huge passion for making music, singing and writing lyrics and poetry. 5) Bisexual.6) A skater girl, which loves skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding and surfing. 7) A family girl, can't live without my family.
8) A huge fantasy. 9) Someone who loves sunshine, sunny days please!. 10) very obsessive.

Now your turn!!!! :D

It's quite scary how similar my list is to yours. Maybe we have a lot in common - except for the bisexual and skater girl-thing ;P

1) Always trying to help people as I have a huge conscience and I feel pity for a lot of people
2) Very much a day-dreamer!
3) I'm VERY sensitive, I'm out of order! I'm just a girl inside! :p
4) I love singing
5) I love music
6) I love football and working out - exercise in general
7) I'm very humble - I don't like bragging or people who brag too much
8) Family means everything to me. My parents, my uncle and my brother are all my best friends. I have many other friends, but my family is way above everyone.
9) I hate shallow people - even though I love to look great ;P
10) I'm quite traditional - I wanna get a girl and marry her, maybe have kids with her some day, but I don't like getting a new girl every month or having casual sex with women.

Forgotten-Children

1. About 95% of all that I watch is animated. It's very rare for me to watch something life action.

2. I'm a girl only because of what I have below the belt. However if you didn't know about that, by the way I act, you'd swear I was a guy. xD

3. I like to draw and write. What got me into the field was Pokemon (probably why I like it so much. I love the art style)

4. I'm the oldest of three.

5. I pace or tap my foot inorder to think. If I stop and stand/sit completely still, my mind'll go blank for atleast 3 seconds. (I'm serious)

6. I have a dying boyfriend but that doesn't stop me from loving him. He acts like the older brother I never had so I look up to him a lot (in more ways than one. He's a tree and I'm a shrub. x-x )

7. I'm only 20 by age but 10 by heart. :3

8. I used to be Catholic but stopped believing after my first depression because the one time I asked God for help, he didn't at all. And I prayed and prayed for a year strait.

9. I love animals (especially cats)

10. I'm a girl gamer (why girl gamers are apparantly so hard to find, I have no idea. I see them all the time. o-O )

WriterChick3

1. Enjoys astronomy
2. Is an aspiring novelist
3. Likes Shakespeare.
4. I love fall weather.
5. I'm quiet and kinda boring.
6. My favorite dessert is Rocky Road ice cream.
7. I really love accents.
8. I have a dream of moving to England/New Zealand for a while someday.
9. I can't live without music.
10. Although I write eerie stuff, I prefer comedy movies.

lunaticbinge

1. I love space, astronomy, cosmology, what have you
2. I am sensitive to criticism and insults, I put on a tough front
3. I am Agnostic
4. I love classic rock
5. I am a huge gamer
6. I'm a loser that lives with his mom, has no job, and no college education
7. I'm 22 and have no driver's license
8. I love bacon
9. I think/feel/perceive things very differently than most
10. I don't like life much

WriterChick3

Erm...

1. I'm a constant worrier. Even if my life were perfect I would still find something to worry/obsess over.

2. I love animals. I'll take in any stray pet that wanders up to my door. I even took in a lost bird once. No one ever claimed him, so I kept him.

3. I feel like I was born way too late. I think I should have been born in 1940 or maybe even the Victorian era. But noooo, I had to be born in the 1980s. =/

4. I am deathly afraid of handguns. My Dad collects them, but if I ever see one, I'll be in tears.

5. I love top hats and sometimes wear one while I drive! LOL :D And I find that rather funny for some reason.

6. I'm a huge Beatles fan!

7. I can't say the letter "R." Like if I tried to say Rolls Royce, it would sound more like Wolls Woyce, lol

8. I love cars. If I had more money, I'd buy loads of land and fill it with old cars.

9. I hate shopping for clothes, shoes, and anything really. I only go if I absolutely have no other choice.

10. I'd love to live in England.

I kinda feel like that too ... It's probably because I listen to music from the 40's, 50's, 60's, and I enjoy silent films. I'd prefer being born in the 60's, though. But then again if I had been born in the 60's I wouldn't feel as connected to this guy I like in real life who is only like, three years older than me. (Feels stupid for saying this.)

SweetCupcake

1. I love animals and nature
2. I recently became a Christian
3. I changed my first and middle name legally back in July
4. I've never had a 'real' job
5. I'm very caring and thoughful
6. I'm extremely sensitive
7. I hope one day soon I can meet someone nice and get married/have kids.
8. I would like to be a foster carer and adopt
9. I love to save money, I'm a really good saver
10. I love horror films

mismeek

1) I speak a dying language (noo its not english lol)
2) I have a weird obsession with zombies
3) In real life people think I'm a cold bitch, but I'm not!
4) I enjoy making pottery
5) I am a slave to my xbox
6) I speak fluent dog
7) I love soup (pho) is my favorite
8) I love asian horror movies (they make some scary twisted stuff man!)
9) I want to travel the world
10) I am learning to be content single