How are you feeling?

AGR

I am watching a documentary called South of the Border,its about south america,Ididnt knew the story of Hugo Chavez,guess I am to young,but IF what they are showing here is true this guy gets my respect,but as always I am a bit skeptical.

Oh also I have 5 days to stay at home counting from this past saturday because of the earthquake...

Agon

Relieved that I got home before crying my eyes out. I must've looked hella stupid sniffing like crazy while walking.

When I was a child, I couldn't understand how people could be suicidal and/or depressed. Hm. I wish I stayed that way.

ilmatross

Finally kicked dope

Now I just have to deal with two months of intense cravings and boredom

what do you guys do for fun? I forgot what it's like to live a sober life im having serious issues occupying my time.

LonelyWonders

I feel extremely anxious, nervous and angry. Sitting around loud people in one room. People keep hitting me on purpose and it's starting to get to me....... ::(:

JosephG

Had a bit of a tough day today. I could feel depression setting in over the past few days and thought it was going to hit hard today. Luckily it hasn't too much and that I'm fine but other stuff has still really upset me.
I came into school today to find my best friend is going to university in September in Wales with my other friend. This wouldn't bother me a tall if it wasn't for my friend (not my best friend) to say to me: "got some bad news for ya. Me and Jamie (my best friend) are going to uni together).
He knows I find it hard to get close to people and he knows I am not too well at the moment and he said it in a way that was really cocky and kind of like "haha I will have you friend all to myself and you will have noone"
That really pissed me off and now I'm kinda in a mood about it. I haven't said nothing to him :/
Then an acquantance of mine made a joke about me having no friends. I clearly do have quite a few friends but it still made me pretty paranoid. I still fear not being able to get close to people etc.
Then this other guy started throwing chips at me in the school canteen (there is something not quite right with him like - I think he has ADHD) and this made me mad. I literally launched a burger at his head and left the canteen in a rage. Luckily not too many people seen the incident. I feel a little embarassed about this but come on - there's only so much a man can take!

But something good happened today. The counselling service I contacted a while ago but bottled it when it came to actually going rang today. I had a telephone interview and I feel it went really well. They will contact me in 4-6 weeks with an appointment with a clinical psychologist. I'm really looking forward to be able to talk to a professional about what I'm going through. Hopefully they can help/shed some light on the situation.

JosephG

Relieved that I got home before crying my eyes out. I must've looked hella stupid sniffing like crazy while walking.

When I was a child, I couldn't understand how people could be suicidal and/or depressed. Hm. I wish I stayed that way.

Just read this now. I have gone through periods of not being able to walk around/go anywhere without feeling like I'm going to burst into tears.
You are not alone and I hope things get better for you :) It will pass!

planemo

Finally kicked dope

Now I just have to deal with two months of intense cravings and boredom

what do you guys do for fun? I forgot what it's like to live a sober life im having serious issues occupying my time.

The best thing is to get a job if you can. keeping your mind occupied is very important for folks like us. If not, well I'm not really sure. I just watch sports during the weekends. It works for me, but I know not all people are happy to be couch potatoes. If the place I lived wasn't so dangerous I would try to cycle everyday. Maybe running or going to the the gym is more your thing.

Rembrandt Broam

Kind of depressed and a little p****d off.

Why can't people just leave me to do what I want to do, when I'm not stopping them from doing what they want to do? :mad: