How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Have a great time! Send me some photos if you can.
^ I had an awesome time. It wasn't until I was almost home I realized I didn't even bother to take single photo while I was out there. Duh! :eek:h: I was too busy having fun.

I'm slightly nervous because soon I'll be on a bus with a lot of people I don't know going to a rugby league match in Sydney. There's going to be beer and boisterousness. I hope it won't be too bad. Should be somewhat fun, though. :)
^ How was your trip?

Depressed, I wish I could talk to someone right now but I don't have any friends.
^ I'm really sorry. I hope you're feeling better by now. If you still need to talk, feel free to drop a message.

I'm exhausted. It's not even 10pm and I feel like collapsing into bed. The minute I got back from Michigan today and walked in the house, I felt instantly annoyed and aggravated. Living with my parents, and here where I am location-wise, does that to me anymore. I'm ready to be on my own in a brand new place and college cannot start soon enough for me. I know it's going to be extremely hard once August is here and I leave, but I think I'd rather struggle trying to get on my feet and figure out a new city on my own than to spend another day here. That probably sounds harsh, but it's true. This place is nothing but a trigger anymore for my depression, anxiety, anguish, and almost any other negative emotion. Too many bad memories outweigh the good, I'm so much happier when I'm elsewhere.

S_Spartan

It really does amaze me how some people are allowed to do so much in the world while others of us are not. If there is one thing that is consistent about this earth it is that it is consistently unfair.

S_Spartan

..oh yeah, and I've been feeling like I need to go a new and different direction in life but I have no idea what that is. I mean I see no clear paths or roads. Looking out over the landscape of my life looks like an empty barren desert. What are you supposed to do with that?
It totally amazes me that some people have such clear paths in life and such success on those paths. Like they were put here just for that purpose.
What do you do with your life when you don't have that clarity?

Srijita52

Aye, that how am feelin' the now as well. You're alone there, Srijita. :sad:
Thanks Graeme. Hope you're feeling better now.
^ I'm really sorry. I hope you're feeling better by now. If you still need to talk, feel free to drop a message.

I'm exhausted. It's not even 10pm and I feel like collapsing into bed. The minute I got back from Michigan today and walked in the house, I felt instantly annoyed and aggravated. Living with my parents, and here where I am location-wise, does that to me anymore. I'm ready to be on my own in a brand new place and college cannot start soon enough for me. I know it's going to be extremely hard once August is here and I leave, but I think I'd rather struggle trying to get on my feet and figure out a new city on my own than to spend another day here. That probably sounds harsh, but it's true. This place is nothing but a trigger anymore for my depression, anxiety, anguish, and almost any other negative emotion. Too many bad memories outweigh the good, I'm so much happier when I'm elsewhere.
Thank you, I'm feeling somewhat better.
I can relate Phoenixx, I hope your college and everything works out well. Good luck. :)

Kiwong

Old and redundant, waiting for the crash that is sure to come. A life with my level of anxiety isn't sustainable. The world of people will eventually say, you are not OK, your anxiety is not OK. But I still love this earth so much, I see things that bring me such joy. The critics know better I am weird and strange, they make it seem the joy I feel, the things I have achieved have no value.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Huv'nae been feelin' right before or since ma birthday. Jist... Depressed. :sad: Need tae vent, but cannae be arsed at the moment. :kickingmyself:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't want to do this project. No no no no no. It's due tomorrow. I did procrastinate a little bit, but I also had a ton of other homework to do last week.

I have to say, although it's far from perfect, Google Translate is pretty damn good. They've improved it a TON from when it was first available.

I don't use Google Translate for the entirety of my assignments, but I do rely heavily on it, mostly to check the accuracy of sentences I've come up with by translating it from Spanish to English and vice versa, and then back into the other language to almost foolproof its accuracy. Bazing.

LittleGloves

I don't even know if I am feeling anything or not. I don't know if it's depression or something else. All I know I want to be my normal self.

springk

I don't know how i am going to complete my assignment/project ..when i don't have any clue about it. Why on earth i am writing( wasting paper) when all i have to do is to write( copy) . .some crap in the name of assignment and project.

SoScared

I don't know how i am going to complete my assignment/project ..when i don't have any clue about it. Why on earth i am writing( wasting paper) when all i have to do is to write( copy) . .some crap in the name of assignment and project.
^this.....

dottie

Sad, embarrassed, uncomfortable, depressed. But then that's jist me. :sad:

In Eeyore voice

eeyore_new.png