How are you feeling?

I feel like watching a good horror movie on my lunch break
^But then you could only watch one hour of it and would have to wait until you finish work to know what happens in the end!
I could not stand that. Or are you one of those people that are able to deal with suspense? :giggle:

I am feeling guilty. Just ate far to much junk food. But my soul is nourished :thumbup:

^But then you could only watch one hour of it and would have to wait until you finish work to know what happens in the end!
I could not stand that. Or are one of those people that are able to deal with suspense? :giggle:

I am feeling guilty. Just ate far to much junk food. But my soul is nourished :thumbup:

I'd just bring my laptop inside and finish watching at my desk. Or on my phone..... *Lughtbulb* :)

dottie

Paranoid, like people are conspiring against me. It's irrational and ridiculous... The extent is embarrassing.

Paranoid, like people are conspiring against me. It's irrational and ridiculous... The extent is embarrassing.
But if you realize it is "irrational and ridiculous" you have nothing to be embarrassed about dottie.:)
It's only if you did not recognize its irrationality then you would have justification to feel embarrassed.:thumbup:

dottie

Don't feel that way. Everbody likes you

:eek:mg: :blushing:

But if you realize it is "irrational and ridiculous" you have nothing to be embarrassed about dottie.
It's only if you did not recognize its irrationality then you would have justification to feel embarrassed.:thumbup:

I wish my durations of rationality outweighed my durations of crazytime.

Phoenixx

Exhausted. Had to get all my packing done last minute tonight for my trip this weekend because my boyfriend and I had to change our plans and leave tomorrow instead of Friday. Now I'm going to bed because I have a nice long car ride tomorrow.

f1honeybunny

I am feeling very upset my husband has alot of health issues and mental health problems,and despite me having quite a few illnesses and disabilities.he is really horrible to me.:sad:
He says he will commit a crime he cant decide what possibly beat me up then he would get attention and medical help?!
He says i am to stop taking my medication as it makes me tired anfbi should be awake going things not lay around in bed being fat and lazy.he woke me up to make him a sandwich at half 3am.
I daren't t say although the new pills i am on make my diabetes feel a bit better they also make my joint pain alot worse and i can barely put one foot in front of The other.
He says hes not taking me to the dr as its hard to park and i not allowed to collect my pills from a pharmacy as its inconvenient for him.
I cant sleep now as in so upset.its hard getting out of the house anyway,and i am too scared to go in the kitchen or the living room.
I don't know what to do i am resigned to the fact we wil never have much money i can never escape i just don't know what to do.

dottie

@f1honeybunny That is crazy. I am sorry you are feeling trapped in that situation. Do you have any extended family?

I am feeling very upset my husband has alot of health issues and mental health problems,and despite me having quite a few illnesses and disabilities.he is really horrible to me.:sad:
He says he will commit a crime he cant decide what possibly beat me up then he would get attention and medical help?!
He says i am to stop taking my medication as it makes me tired anfbi should be awake going things not lay around in bed being fat and lazy.he woke me up to make him a sandwich at half 3am.
I daren't t say although the new pills i am on make my diabetes feel a bit better they also make my joint pain alot worse and i can barely put one foot in front of The other.
He says hes not taking me to the dr as its hard to park and i not allowed to collect my pills from a pharmacy as its inconvenient for him.
I cant sleep now as in so upset.its hard getting out of the house anyway,and i am too scared to go in the kitchen or the living room.
I don't know what to do i am resigned to the fact we wil never have much money i can never escape i just don't know what to do.

You need to get out of there for your own good. Go round up as much money as you can, get your clothes and stuff in your car, and leave.

MikeyC

Frustrated beyond belief. :kickingmyself:
Like a dog stuck down a deep well.:thumbdown:
I hope you're feeling better now, BlueDays.

Exhausted. Had to get all my packing done last minute tonight for my trip this weekend because my boyfriend and I had to change our plans and leave tomorrow instead of Friday. Now I'm going to bed because I have a nice long car ride tomorrow.
Have a great time! Send me some photos if you can.

I'll echo what jc said: you need to get out, and quick, before you get hurt. He may have mental issues much like you, but it's not fair for you to be submissive and bending to his every will as extreme as this. From the snippet you've told us, he is trying to manipulate you into doing what he wants, and the next step is domestic abuse if you try to fight against him.

Get some clothes, get some money, and get in the car. No need to sit around waiting for the first punch when you can avoid it altogether.

^There are Women's Aid Refuges that have trained staff to get women out of situations just like yours, immediately. Look up the phone number for the nearest one.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm feeling so incredibly ugly. I've never had much of a problem with the way I look until these past few months. I've always been aware that my personality is a bit ugly but my looks too!

Ah've been feelin' like that anaw. Baith in terms uh ma looks and ma personality. :sad:

Aside fae that, feelin' a wee bit better. Ah think am finally over that bout uh food poisoning ah hud last weekend. Well ah hope so. Aw, that wuz'nae pleasant! As ye cun imagine. Runnin' tae the lavy every half an hour. :eek:mg:

jaim38

Feeling pretty bad. My boss just scolded me and I think playing mind games with me? Trying to pit me against another volunteer? I'm thinking to myself, "I won't fall for it." I don't like playing favorites. I'm a bit angry at him because he has this big ego and thinks he's always right. Sometimes he doesn't make any sense at all! Or maybe I'm not empathizing enough?

Ok, in the past few day, I admit I was trying to appear stronger and more of an independent thinker. I must have come off as haughty, arrogant, etc. I think the problem is, I lack grace and charm. I wasn't taught these skills as part of my upbringing. When you see someone with grace and charm, you think this person is from the upper class.

There's also the issue with sexism. When a guy appears strong and dominant, he is praised for this. In contrast, a woman who tries to assert herself is branded as bossy and rude. As a woman, I find myself having to be diplomatic and more humble than usual to earn satisfaction from others.

It is also partly my fault to try to take on everything at once. People have offered to stop forwarding correspondence to me, but I declined. I should have accepted the offer.
Or, I could just read the corespondence but let the others participate in the discussion.

Feeling pretty bad. My boss just scolded me and I think playing mind games with me? Trying to pit me against another volunteer? I'm thinking to myself, "I won't fall for it." I don't like playing favorites. I'm a bit angry at him because he has this big ego and thinks he's always right. Sometimes he doesn't make any sense at all! Or maybe I'm not empathizing enough?

Ok, in the past few day, I admit I was trying to appear stronger and more of an independent thinker. I must have come off as haughty, arrogant, etc. I think the problem is, I lack grace and charm. I wasn't taught these skills as part of my upbringing. When you see someone with grace and charm, you think this person is from the upper class.

There's also the issue with sexism. When a guy appears strong and dominant, he is praised for this. In contrast, a woman who tries to assert herself is branded as bossy and rude. As a woman, I find myself having to be diplomatic and more humble than usual to earn satisfaction from others.

It is also partly my fault to try to take on everything at once. People have offered to stop forwarding correspondence to me, but I declined. I should have accepted the offer.
Or, I could just read the corespondence but let the others participate in the discussion.

Volunteer? As in not getting paid? I wouldn't put up with that without a pay check and even then maybe not.