How are you feeling?

S_Spartan

I don't know how i am going to complete my assignment/project ..when i don't have any clue about it. Why on earth i am writing( wasting paper) when all i have to do is to write( copy) . .some crap in the name of assignment and project.

Because wasting paper and time is how the folks in the world of academia make their money and keep their jobs.

LittleGloves

3:30 am, in bed, can't sleep, how about somebody call me up and sing to me?

Katy-singing-GIFS-katheryn-elizabeth-hudson-32326675-245-240.gif

S_Spartan

And now it's 4am. Gaaaaarrrrggh! And it's bad because you lay in bed thinking about life and that gets depressing. And now I'm wondering if I turned the mobile data off on my phone but it's in another building so can't check easily. Probably sucking down my megabytes. Why not?????

Kiwong

Today was a pretty good day. Two projects I am working on are almost complete, and I feel as if I made a big contribution to them. Then I took some of my photos to be framed and a local shop, and one of the owners asked if I would be interested in putting some of my photos up on display for potential sale, they would take a commission. I need to find more out about it.

springk

Today was a pretty good day. Two projects I am working on are almost complete, and I feel as if I made a big contribution to them. Then I took some of my photos to be framed and a local shop, and one of the owners asked if I would be interested in putting some of my photos up on display for potential sale, they would take a commission. I need to find more out about it.

Great kiwong. What kind of projects? related to photography?

shyindian

Banned
I'm feeling really lonely and empty and I really don't open up with people to share my feelings and thoughts... and the one's I'm comfortable with are very rare but it seems nobody wants to talk to me or may be I bothered them a lot.....why is that I always care for others but nobody cares for me:(

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm feeling really lonely and empty and I really don't open up with people to share my feelings and thoughts... and the one's I'm comfortable with are very rare but it seems nobody wants to talk to me or may be I bothered them a lot.....why is that I always care for others but nobody cares for me:(

Yeah, that's how ah feel, sadly. :sad:

jaim38

I just realized I'm not good at conflict resolution, partly because I have little experience with it. I might have ended up hurting people's feelings in the process, or looking like I'm talking bad about a person even though that was not my intention. Well, with so many free resources on the web, it's no excuse to not look up conflict management resources. Google's my best friend in this endeavor.

Srijita52

Lonely, judged. People keep saying stop hanging out with these people. But go where? I suck at going out and making friends

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Lonely, judged. People keep saying stop hanging out with these people. But go where? I suck at going out and making friends

What people? Ooops, sorry, ye don't huv to answer that. Overstepped the mark there, didn't ah?

Ah also suck at gan oot and makin' friends. :sad: So yer not alone, in that respect, Srijita.

Been feelin' really down lately. Like constantly questionin' ma own existence, and what not - but then ah huv been thinkin' a lot aboot how society treats disabled people.

Other than that, ah just wish ma family weren't so pushy or constantly makin' me interact socially when am clearly uncomfortable, even in their presence. "Ye jist need tae build yer confidence, that aw" Oh-kay, this'll be easy. Nae bother ataw, like assemblin' a bookcase ye bought fae Ikea. Most uh these jokes are jist fur me, really.

Anyway, see if ye met me in real life the first ye would notice - aside fae the obvious Shrek impression of an accent ah've got. Sorry, ma sense uh humour is a bit like me - y'know, weird. Is that am quite an introvert person, in that am really quiet, not much of a deep thinker and don't really utter as many words as ye would expect. Which might come as a shock, especially given tendiously long-winded posts on here. Ah mean, f**k me! Half time ah feel like am typin' oot a b**kin' novel whenever ah post. Ah've probably just contradicted everythin' ah think uh maself. :eek:h:

Anyway, blah-blah-blah... and I'm done borin' youse lot. Mini-ramble over. Until ah can think uh summit else tae say.