How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I feel like I'm at a breaking point, something has got to give, I cant go on living this nightmare....either I will snap and go into a so called nervous breakdown, or something will happen which will give me a glimour of hope to hang on to this life and my sanity by a thread. god speed everyone.

Kiwong

I feel like I'm at a breaking point, something has got to give, I cant go on living this nightmare....either I will snap and go into a so called nervous breakdown, or something will happen which will give me a glimour of hope to hang on to this life and my sanity by a thread. god speed everyone.

Hang in there skins. There might be answer to get you through this. Have you spoken to anyone about it?

Hang in there skins. There might be answer to get you through this. Have you spoken to anyone about it?

thanks Kiwong, I hope an answer comes soon enough, I never feel comfortable enough to talk about this with people. Sometimes I will open up to my mum and she can sometimes help, albeit temporarily.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Feeling like an outsider..:(
..I hate my life.

Aye, ah know that feelin'.... :sad: Sorry tae hear yer feelin' that way, Springk.

Lately ah've been really doon n' depressed. Just... ah don't know. :idontknow: Irritated. Angry and generally unmotivated. Got writers' block - even though writin' seems tae be the only thing am good at.

Ma insecurities seem tae be gettin' the better of me, at the moment. Also feelin' quite confrontational, but tend tae keep quiet fur ma sake.

MollyBeGood

Hi Graeme dear,

Ah, just the usual hopeless, no- future- doldrums. Never too far away from my thoughts. Nothing new! ..nothing new is the problem.

MikeyC

I was really nervous earlier. I gave my number to a girl who works at a fruit store earlier today. I was visibly shaking so I hope she didn't notice. I doubt I'll hear from her but the fact I did it at all is a minor miracle.

I also treated myself to the movies and more candy that I could eat.

This morning I spoke to a person from this forum on the phone for the first time, and I got to nap. It's been a pretty good Sunday. :)