How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I can tell he's one of those guys that won't take no for an answer, at least initially. Stick to your guns and he'll back away.
Yeah he is this kind of guy. Why do I keep meeting this type of people? *sigh* Anyway, I'll totally stick to my opinion.
I was really nervous earlier. I gave my number to a girl who works at a fruit store earlier today. I was visibly shaking so I hope she didn't notice. I doubt I'll hear from her but the fact I did it at all is a minor miracle.

I also treated myself to the movies and more candy that I could eat.

This morning I spoke to a person from this forum on the phone for the first time, and I got to nap. It's been a pretty good Sunday. :)
That's awesome! :)

MikeyC

Yeah he is this kind of guy. Why do I keep meeting this type of people? *sigh* Anyway, I'll totally stick to my opinion.
A lot of guys won't really stop trying to win you over, but the more you reject him, the more he'll get discouraged. I'm sorry you keep meeting guys like this, but your Prince Charming is not far away. :)

singing-love

I don't think life is for me, i try to be a good person, to love others, to be happy even when i'm not. It's so hard and i don't mean to complain, i know others have it worse, but i'm so tired of hurting, of not having protection or love. I just don't want to do this anymore, i'm tired of crying and hurting. I don't want to be a bad person, i don't want to remember anything, i don't want to exist. Please world do me and everyone else a favour and swallow me. :crying: please.

MikeyC

I don't think life is for me, i try to be a good person, to love others, to be happy even when i'm not. It's so hard and i don't mean to complain, i know others have it worse, but i'm so tired of hurting, of not having protection or love. I just don't want to do this anymore, i'm tired of crying and hurting. I don't want to be a bad person, i don't want to remember anything, i don't want to exist. Please world do me and everyone else a favour and swallow me. :crying: please.
We all love you, singing-love. I'm so sorry you're hurting. :sad: Sending you huge hugs from Shellharbour.

Please PM me if you need to.

springk

This is how i feel..why do you feel like a bad person?
I hope i can say something, but these days i m so depressed..but i wish you soon feel okay.

Nanita

I was really nervous earlier. I gave my number to a girl who works at a fruit store earlier today. I was visibly shaking so I hope she didn't notice. I doubt I'll hear from her but the fact I did it at all is a minor miracle.

I also treated myself to the movies and more candy that I could eat.

This morning I spoke to a person from this forum on the phone for the first time, and I got to nap. It's been a pretty good Sunday. :)

How cool that you approached the girl and gave her your number. I'd feel very happy about that, if I were her.
You're so good with people, you can be proud of that!

Nanita

I'm sorry:sad: I have had similar feelings at times and wished that I could dissapear. But somehow things and feelings always have a way of changing for the better. Untill it all seems horrible again. That's life, up and down, up and down. But you don't deserve too feel this bad and you're not a bad person.

montejocarlo

a little confused. i feel glum and cheerful at the same time. maybe my efforts for cheering myself up is finally paying off by getting me one step above "lonely". also, i feel quite outdated. i have no idea what has been happening here.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Och! :sad: Am huvin' a bad day - which is the opposite of a good day. :sarcastic: Is it a bad thing that ah tend tae make light of things when ah feel a bit depressed? Cannae be right in the heid? :thinking: Anyway, ah don't know how am feelin', exactly. Aw over the place.

Depressed. Lonely. Angry. Pissed off. Got writers' block. And absolutely nae confidence in ma ain creative abilities whatso-f**kin'-ever. Desperately wantin' tae vent ma emotions - mainly because am jist ragin' the noo. Like "Aw, fur F**K SAKE!" :kickingmyself: levels of rage. But ah also want tae write in ma thread on here. But cannae decided which would be best - a sweary, shouty, mad, mental rant - writin' in Scottish dialect - aboot how am feelin' or a wee amusin' story? Ah suppose ah could dae baith, if ah really wanted.

PerseverareJasmine

Upset with myself. I realized this morning that I missed the deadline for an assignment I forgot I needed to submit for my online Composition class :kickingmyself:. I need to get more organized.

MollyBeGood

woke up this morning to the most horrid winds and the cold wet snow beating sideways on all the windows. the house was literally shaking. I was dreaming I was an artist and all my art was flying away on the wind, i thought the windows were going to break shards of sharp glass in on me. i was scared but was hoping i would die too.

S_Spartan

I'm feeling peeved so I will vent about it here.

I have been talking to this local woman online since last July. It started out as daily emails and then last month we switched to texting. So we would text daily and just talk about our day, the weather, sports. Light stuff.

Then last week I noticed her tone had changed and her texts were short little statements and she didn't ask me any questions. So I figured I was getting the old fade out, lol, so I just quit responding all together.

Two days goes by and she comes back with "hi" and then once again doesn't seem too interested in talking. So once again I just decide to let it go.

Then a day goes by and again she sends a "hi" but still is like talking to the wall. Lol. So then today I send her a "hi" to which she responds with "hi".

I guess I will have to confront her about what is her problem but she doesn't seem like someone to tell personal problems and always says that she it "GREAT!".

If she doesn't wish to talk anymore that is fine but then she needs to stop with sending me the "hi" every other day. Lol. Or maybe that is what conversation has degraded to in 2014?

With my SA I have enough problems talking to people and making friends. I really don't need someone playing games with me!