How are you feeling?

One comment has left me feeling blue. Damn it. It was throwaway and meant nothing. I think I'll go out for food. That'll cheer me up. :)
Grrr, I know something like that can be difficult to not let it get to you, Mikey. Food is a great idea though! :thumbup: tantalize those taste buds for distraction :perfect:

Srijita52

One comment has left me feeling blue. Damn it. It was throwaway and meant nothing. I think I'll go out for food. That'll cheer me up. :)

What happened? Hope you feel better.
I'm anxious, someone wants to hang out with me one on one this evening and I don't know what I'll talk about, we don't have much in common to begin with. What if it turns really awkward?

Srijita52

It's amazing that a total insult can have no effect, yet a comment not related to anything can burrow deep. It's crazy!

I will go out for food very shortly. :)

Just something my dad said. It's all good, though, thanks. :)

I say go out anyway. It might be anxious but you may even enjoy yourself. Opposites can attract!

It happens. Hope the food will make you feel better.
Thanks, I will. We'll see how it goes.

Srijita52

Let me know how it went. :)

It was alright, we talked, grabbed some food. He wanted to spend more time with me but I made an excuse. I know why he's doing all this, today. He's a nice person, full of life, really social, thinks he can get anything if he keep at it but he's really not the type of person I can fall for.

MikeyC

It was alright, we talked, grabbed some food. He wanted to spend more time with me but I made an excuse. I know why he's doing all this, today. He's a nice person, full of life, really social, thinks he can get anything if he keep at it but he's really not the type of person I can fall for.
So he's attracted to you? You'll have to let him down in time, but at least you went out and it turned out alright. :)

Kiwong

This last few years have been a battle of massive highs and lows, I've achieved heaps, felt like a failure too. I can even see the good that came out of the very worse of times. I've been close to the point of nervous breakdown, and feared it's all going to end.

Even all the ill health I went through and conquered, seems part of a life being lived, finally. I've even felt happiness on more occasions than even my happy childhood, and I've experienced sadness deeper than I have ever known. I have despaired, lost and regained hope. I've experienced debilitating pain that I saw no end to, and the miracle of being healed. I have made dream come true for myself, while living a nightmare.

It feels there actually a story going on in my life, of good and bad experiences. I wonder if that is because I am finally making the effort to get out and live? Trying to live is hard, that is the nature of it.

I'm finally living, and have a life story to tell.

Last edited:

MikeyC

This last few years have been a battle of massive highs and lows, I've achieved heaps, felt like a failure too. I can even see the good that came out of the very worse of times. I've been close to the point of nervous breakdown, and feared it's all going to end.

Even all the ill health I went through and conquered, seems part of a life being lived, finally. I've even felt happiness on more occasions than even my happy childhood, and I've experiences sadness deeper than I have ever known. I have despaired, lost and regained hope. I've experienced pain and the miracle of being healed. I have made dream come true for myself, while living a nightmare.

It feels there actually a story going on in my life, of good and bad experiences. I wonder if that is because I am finally making the effort to get out and live? Trying to live is hard, that is the nature of it.

I'm finally living, and have a life story to tell.
The more you do, the more experiences you'll have, whether they're good or bad. The bad times are not good, but even then you may be able to look back and laugh one day. The good times are definitely worth it.

Kiwong

The more you do, the more experiences you'll have, whether they're good or bad. The bad times are not good, but even then you may be able to look back and laugh one day. The good times are definitely worth it.

Yes, MikeyC, I think living is worth it, the experience, with all the good and the bad. I find that looking back a lot of the bad stuff is forgotten, or you only see the good that came out of bad.

MikeyC

Yes, MikeyC, I think living is worth it, the experience, with all the good and the bad. I find that looking back a lot of the bad stuff is forgotten, or you only see the good that came out of bad.
I'm glad that you have that mentality now. It means you can let go and enjoy what you can today. :)

Went to bed yesterday just to rest a bit, and then supposed to come back at my laptop to watch a video, instead I had the best night sleep ever in a long time :eek:

Kiwong

I'm glad that you have that mentality now. It means you can let go and enjoy what you can today. :)

Some handy andy and a mop. :thumbup:

False start on the kitchen cleaning, I need a bucket.

This cleaning malarkey can become obsessive.

Last edited:

Kiwong

Oh dear me again. I fear that people will decide my anxious behaviour is not Ok, and I will be voted off the island of humanity. Worried about work, my thoughts going a million miles an hour.

Last edited: