How are you feeling?

Srijita52

So your Republic Day is the same day as our Australia Day? I didn't know that. That's rad. :)

Out here, Australia Day = excuse to get drunk and be loud.
Yeah apparently it is. :) Actually here its the only day when people try not to get very drunk. I wish they tried not to be loud too but that's not happening.

MikeyC

Pretty good day today but it's ending with a slight headache. I think that means it's time for bed. Have to get up at 3:45am so I guess now (8:18pm) is already past my bedtime! ::p:

LadyWench

Just wanted to quickly say thank you to MikeyC and Nanita for responding to my incredibly long and boring post. It is greatly appreciated. I haven't had a nosebleed since...probably because I am obsessively lubricating the inside of my nose and doing everything I can do prevent another episode. I am going to call the clinic and see if they can cauterize my nose there or not. I'm really scared to have it done, though. :(

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hud an absolutely great night oot in Dumfries, last night. Nothin' like a seein' a great stand-up comedy show. Ma ribs are still sore fae laughin' so much. :ironicsmile:

Nanita

Just wanted to quickly say thank you to MikeyC and Nanita for responding to my incredibly long and boring post. It is greatly appreciated. I haven't had a nosebleed since...probably because I am obsessively lubricating the inside of my nose and doing everything I can do prevent another episode. I am going to call the clinic and see if they can cauterize my nose there or not. I'm really scared to have it done, though. :(

I would be scared too. I always put off going to do those kind of things, health-wise. But I think that, the thoughts and worries we have about these things are worse than actually confronting it/getting an operation. We are being tortued by our worries.

jaim38

Feeling disappointed. I was supposed to go with my dad today to the doctor's, but he took the car. My mom's quite angry as well but will go check up on him later.

I would appreciate it if people judge me by my actions, not by anything else like my looks, thoughts, etc. Sometimes, it feels like people are reading my thoughts and reacting to them. I have hundreds or thousands of thoughts going through my mind everyday, many of which are speculations, distractions, or negative thoughts that I don't identify with.

Srijita52

Confused. I'm in my hometown right now and this friend wants to catch up and hang out almost everyday. She's important to me, I do want to spend time with her but the thing is I'm so drained with last week's socializing and the anxiety that comes with it. I just want to have some nice, quite alone time this week. But I can't ignore her either, she keeps asking me to hang out or if she can come to my place. I know she's an extrovert and needs her socializing but I'm an introvert and I so desperately need a break from socializing and anxiety for a while. Hmm maybe I'll just push myself and invite her over tomorrow.

Phoenixx

I'm in a shitty mood. I didn't think I'd feel this bad over a stupid phone call. Just need to get over it and keep moving forward. It's not the end of the world.

MikeyC

You're welcome, my friend. I hope you get it all sorted out. It does sound like a horrible operation, but if it's to make your life better, I say go for it. :)

Confused. I'm in my hometown right now and this friend wants to catch up and hang out almost everyday. She's important to me, I do want to spend time with her but the thing is I'm so drained with last week's socializing and the anxiety that comes with it. I just want to have some nice, quite alone time this week. But I can't ignore her either, she keeps asking me to hang out or if she can come to my place. I know she's an extrovert and needs her socializing but I'm an introvert and I so desperately need a break from socializing and anxiety for a while. Hmm maybe I'll just push myself and invite her over tomorrow.
Unless this is discussed, she's going to overwhelm you and make you want to hang out with her even less. Telling her you're an introvert isn't going to work, either, because she might see it as an excuse not to hang out with you.

She sounds like she does enjoy your company, so that's nice, but finding a balance between seeing her every day and seeing her seldom has to be reached, otherwise you'll both be disappointed.