How are you feeling?

MollyBeGood

Somewhat comforted to know that the worst luck happens elsewhere...
tumblr_mwygp40wsg1s5i84go1_400.gif

this is so f-ing funny-Love that it is a Golden!!!

Srijita52

My dad visited me today, god knows why..ironically I had a really bad day too so I was pretty depressed, so much that I couldn't stop the tears. He thinks all these SA and depression stuff are nothing but me just trying to attract attention. So he "advised" me not to be so weak and then lectured about the necessity to adjust to any situation life presents (by that he means social situations obviously). Yeah, just what I needed on top of this wonderful time I'm going through. I sometimes wonder if everything would be much easier for me to handle if I had one single supportive person in my life. But that's unlikely....

Silatuyok

I'm feeling like I'd rather just sit at home all day than have to get up and get ready for work. It's not the working I dread, it's the getting ready/driving there part. Bleh. On top of which I had a really awful dream right before waking and it's kind of killing my buzz today.

Srijita52

I'm feeling really really down, I don't know what to do...everything seems too much, people seem too judgemental, don't know if its just my own mind playing with me but I feel ultra sensitive today..

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ma throat is fukt, man. Ah feel like ah've swallowed a thistle.

Bleh! - been makin' that noise a lot, lately. It's ma unintentional 4am wake up call. Projectile vomittin' intae the bin which is usually interupted by an imcomplete wee pray, which ah can't seem tae finish: "Aw Gawd.... Bleh!" Ye get the picture, aye?

Ah can hardly speak. Ma voice in f**kin' tatter. Ah cannae hear ye, speak up, son. Yer mumblin', yer mumblin'..Current surviving on soup, sandwitches, rage and decaffinated coffee. Drinkin' 2 cups a day back-tae-back. Warmin' ma innards. :bigsmile:

Apprently accordin' tae ma mum, am startin' sound like ma older sister - the middle child - in that whenever some f**ker - or family member for that matter - says summit ah take umbrage with - umbrage; to take offense at. That's what that word means but sounds really funny when said in ma Scotch accent. So am huvin' it. See, ye learn summit useless off me everyday.

Anyway, ma reaction when ah get offended is similar to ma sister. Y'know that: "Whit ye say fur, eh? No, no - why'd ye say it like that, eh? Whit d'ye mean? Oh fur f**k sake!"

On the positive side o' things, am walkin' a bit better - ie not hunch over starin' at ma shoes, like usual. It's no really improved ma confidence or made a cerebral palsy easier tae live with, or nuthin' like that. Just means ah can see where am goin'. :ironicsmile:

On a mair negative note, ma internal dialogue thinks am a right c*nt!

Other than that, am feelin' depressed. :sad:

SonicMan

People complain about things that happen to them, but usually the problem they have has been caused by them doing something stupid in the first place. I often find myself thinking: "Should have thought about that before you acted like an arrogant idiot then, shouldn't you?"

Silatuyok

I'm feeling really really down, I don't know what to do...everything seems too much, people seem too judgemental, don't know if its just my own mind playing with me but I feel ultra sensitive today..

Sorry you're feeling so bad. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.

Kiwong

My worst nightmare. A workshop, where we were all asked to go into a courtyard, stand in a circle of about 30 people and throw fluffy animals at each other. I discovered an urgent need to go into the lavatory, where I stayed for 5 minutes, and then they were still going when I came out, so I walked outside, they were still going when I returned, and so I sat at the table until it was over.

Kiwong

Oh yeah, that sort of thing sucks. You can bet that you weren't the only one wishing it would stop

It was a torment for me. Kihira, butchers paper, name tags, breaking into small groups. It was an interminable day for a few other too.