How are you feeling?

Well, if you've been doing good in your classes, then that's even better. She knows that you're a good student and that you're trustworthy. She should give you a break and let you turn it in.

Well, you were right. She accepted it. Thank goodness. I feel so relieved. Thanks for responding, you did make me feel a little better.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Graeme1988 types his messages in such a cool way.

Ach, aye the noo! Ya bunch o' sheep shaggars!*

:eek:mg: Eh... Cheers fur the compliment. Ah don't take praise very well... Whiskey on the other hand. Now yer talkin' ! Don't worry am not an alcoholic, ah just like a drink. Ah know... denial. Just a wee joke.

Aye, the Scottish dialect's f**kin' great, isn't it? It's the b(r)est! Pure magic, so it is. It's the only accent, aside from the Irish, where ye can say "shit", "piss" (or "pish" as we Scots are fond of sayin'), "wank" and "f**k" and it'll be funny. Also, that four letter slang term for the female genital - y'know, (c)unt - sounds f**kin' brrriliant in this whiskey soaked b**tard of a Scotch accent, as well. :bigsmile:

* If yer offended by that, it get worse... and am just daein' this mair fur ma ain amusement. :ironicsmile:

He must be made out of magic.

Made out of magic? EHEHEHE!! WRONG! Am just made out of ma dad's sperm & one of ma muther's egg, actually.

Got first prize in the Sperm Race... and ah rarely f**kin' win anythin'.
:sarcastic:

If only ah was made outta magic... That'd be magic, so it would.

Right let's get this effin' thread back on f**kin' topic, ya bam... Ah feel like shite! Hardly slept a wink last night. Groanin', weezin, coughin' and shoutin' on Hughie aw night - projectile vomittin' in other words.

Right, ah'd best be off, before ah start ramblin' on...

Also, that four letter slang term for the female genital - y'know, (c)unt - sounds f**kin' brrriliant in this whiskey soaked b**tard of a Scotch accent, as well.[/I] :bigsmile:

I have gotten way too casual with my usage of the 'ol 'c' word lately (for society's taste). It's a bit of a joke here I guess I don't attach any weight to it at all, or any word really. They're words, it's people who attach sentiment....what a mad thought that a word can be 'bad' ...
Got first prize in the Sperm Race... and ah rarely f**kin' win anythin'.[/I] :sarcastic:

This is something I have often thought about...how all of us fought the hardest to beat the odds to be here....it's....kinda....mad.

Graeme1988

I'm thinking that I know soooo much less than I knew when I joined this site

What d'ye mean, exactly? Like yer not as smart as ye use to be or... ?

If so, ah can kinda relate...

Don't take that wrong, Joule. Am no' tryin' tae imply yer stupid or anythin' like that.

I have gotten way too casual with my usage of the 'ol 'c' word lately (for society's taste). It's a bit of a joke here I guess I don't attach any weight to it at all, or any word really. They're words, it's people who attach sentiment....what a mad thought that a word can be 'bad' ...

Ah huv'nae... Though, ah mainly use it when am pissed off more than anything. Or if ah think is - or is actin' like - an auld c-word.

Being Scottish, ma use o' the f-word is a bit too f**kin' liberal for society's taste.

This is something I have often thought about...how all of us fought the hardest to beat the odds to be here....it's....kinda....mad.

Eh, Joule, nae offend or nuthin', darlin'... But ah was'nae exactin' ye tae turn that wee jokey joke, there, intae a somethin' profound. :eek: Just sayin'... am no' mad or anythin'.

What d'ye mean, exactly? Like yer not as smart as ye use to be or... ?

If so, ah can kinda relate...

Don't take that wrong, Joule. Am no' tryin' tae imply yer stupid or anythin' like that.

em...I suppose I mean that I used to have all the answers because I used to fit problems into boxes that didn't fit them. Coming back here and seeing all the new posts I read them totally differently than I used to. I'm not an authority on how to solve everything like I used to be :rolleyes:. Actually most the time I think the OP is the one best placed to find the solution..just by talking it through.

Ah huv'nae... Though, ah mainly use it when am pissed off more than anything. Or if ah think is - or is actin' like - an auld c-word.

ahaha we use it in this context

me: "housemate you drank all the milk you big f**** c***' ahahahaha"
housemate: "I'll run out now and get some more c***ing milk back in 5 you *&^%$# %$^%#"

Its a running joke in my house.

Eh, Joule, nae offend or nuthin', darlin'... But ah was'nae exactin' ye tae turn that wee jokey joke, there, intae a somethin' profound. :eek: Just sayin'... am no' mad or anythin'.

lol I know but it was something I was thinking about the other day, how bizarre it is that every living person originates from the most competitive sperm. Isn't just amazing?! Every person in the world has that in common.

I was a bit hungover today but it wasn't too bad. Mostly just a persistent headache.

One final left on Monday and then I'm done with the semester... Time is a-flyin'. Lots of changes happening, too. But then isn't life always changing? Usually.

Anyway, right at this moment I feel like I'm just starting to get some strength back after napping when my headache was pretty bad. I'm also PMSing. So I'm extremely angry about something (I know I don't sound it, lol), I'm weepy, I'm tired, I'm stressed, I'm a wreck! dlkfgjdslkjfdalksjflkdwsjfdlkesjflkewjfed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I can explain that better...I guess I mean that I am a lot less sure that I have the answers. I'm not even sure there are answers a lot of the time.

Graeme1988

lol I know but it was something I was thinking about the other day, how bizarre it is that every living person originates from the most competitive sperm. Isn't just amazing?! Every person in the world has that in common.

Aye, it is, actually. If ye actually think about it. Also makes it kinda ironic that people get disgusted at the thought o' their parents shaggin'... Anyway, let put that image aside. :bigsmile:

I'm feeling good after a long time, so yay!

Yay indeed, Srijita. That's good tae hear. :thumbup:

Am still tryin' tae rid masel' of this bloody chest infection 'n' irritatin' cough. Ah've got a throat like a junkie's carpet. :ironicsmile:

Geez, ah should probably think aboot easing up on, or tone down, ma jokes on here...? :thinking:

Phoenixx

I'm feeling good after a long time, so yay!
^ Yay! So happy for you! :)

I'm feeling alright today. Kinda meh. I'll be stuck inside all day thanks to this snowstorm. I am glad we're finally getting some snow, so I can't complain too much. :thumbup:

Srijita52

Aye, it is, actually. If ye actually think about it. Also makes it kinda ironic that people get disgusted at the thought o' their parents shaggin'... Anyway, let put that image aside.

Yay indeed, Srijita. That's good tae hear.

Am still tryin' tae rid masel' of this bloody chest infection 'n' irritatin' cough. Ah've got a throat like a junkie's carpet.

Geez, ah should probably think aboot easing up on, or tone down, ma jokes on here...? :thinking:

^ Yay! So happy for you! :)

I'm feeling alright today. Kinda meh. I'll be stuck inside all day thanks to this snowstorm. I am glad we're finally getting some snow, so I can't complain too much.
Thanks guys! Hope you feel better too. :)

Regret93

Yesterday I felt great and optimistic, today I feel hopeless. I hope this is a pattern rather than a rare glimpse of positivity.

Lou-s-Darkness

Done my hellish semester thank god -_-...I'm hoping no complications arise and my teacher passes me so that I can move on, pass my next semester and graduate in the summer and be done with college....hopefully forever.

Phoenixx

I was feeling pretty good earlier tonight. Then I agreed to go to a birthday party tomorrow and now I feel sick with anxiety. I feel like throwing up. I pushed through anxiety yesterday Christmas shopping. If I can do that, I can do this too, even if I don't feel fantastic.

squidgee

I have 7 weeks of holidays.
I have lots of homework to do.
And I'm probably going to leave it to the last minute. Again. Like every other time.