How are you feeling?

jaim38

You should do well, jaim:thumbup:. Just study hard and don't get bogged down by a question you don't know:). Good luck.

Thanks! I finished my exam about an hour ago. I think I did alright. The multiple choice was easy, but I struggled on the short answers. I spent way too much time on certain questions than on others. Oh well,but the important thing is I pass this class and get my degree.

Phoenixx

My head is killing me, between too much computer time and not eating properly. I need to pull myself together. I was feeling so good, and now I've been letting myself go to crap.

DeadmanWalking

Thanks! I finished my exam about an hour ago. I think I did alright. The multiple choice was easy, but I struggled on the short answers. I spent way too much time on certain questions than on others. Oh well,but the important thing is I pass this class and get my degree.

Well, for completing your test, you deserve this smily:thumbup:.

My head is killing me, between too much computer time and not eating properly. I need to pull myself together. I was feeling so good, and now I've been letting myself go to crap.

Miss Phoenixx, may I suggest lying down in a dark room, so that your mind receives less external stimuli and taking a headache pill:)?

Phoenixx

^ After a nice sleep, my head's feeling better, thanks.

Didn't help my mood any still. I'm feeling so frustrated. :thumbdown:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
(WARNING: If yer offended by swearin'... _______ OFF!)

Ah hud coughin' fit whilist eatin' some toast today - no' makin' that up. Ah nearly f**kin' choked tae death eatin'... a piece o' toast! There. How's that fur near death experience? F**kin' shite! Though, it's be a darkly hilarious "Aw, you'll never believe how he died..." story at ma funeral. Death by toast! Ah mean how f**kin' stoopid does that sound, eh? As if death by f**kin' chocolate was'nae f**kin' daft enough. Though, tae be fair, ah didnae think that yin through, did ah? Naw! :alone:

"Lets see noo, ah've got a sore throat and persistent cough. But am hungry as f**k, whit can ah huv tae eat?" Toast! Aye, that'll dae me. Duh! :eek:h: What an absolute, total f**kin' dipshit I am ! Asphyxiating whilist eating breid is not how ah'd like tae go... Granted, am laughin' aboot now. But ye got tae laugh haven't ya, eh? Geez... ah've developed an awful, longwinded, borin', losin'-the-will-tae-live attention tae detail in ma writin'. Also... here's a useless fact that ye might find interestin'.

Like some of ma fellow countrymen n' wimmi - (*with the exception of folk who live north of Stirling. That's just a joke) - ah've also developed the Tourettes condition known as Coprolalia. It's an obsessive use of offensive and/or obscene language (Well, that's no' entirely true. Ah've hud it since ah was a wee lad. Ah just f**kin' love swearin', tae be honest). The word is Greek in origin, which, when translated tae English, quite literally means: "To talk shite". And in Scotland that happens on a daily basis. :ironicsmile:

Another useless fact: There are exactly TEN swear words in this post. Aye, that's right - TEN - ah count 'em aw. Ah know - waayy too much time on ma hands and am bored. But, y'know, am informin' ye of that fact just in case ye want tae huv a wee drinkin' game whilst readin' this post. But that's up tae youse lot. Am no encouragin' it. Just sayin'.... it's an option if ye so chose. ;)

* Oh! Did ah mention that ah nearly choked to death while eatin' toast, aye?

Heremit

What's the matter...?

First, thanks for your interest:thumbup:

I'm sad because I can not find any happiness in my life, I try to engage in everything, to be sociable and to help others but no, I do not receive positive feedback .. I am destined to a miserable existence ..

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
First, thanks for your interest:thumbup:

Hey, no problem. :thumbup:

I'm sad because I can not find any happiness in my life, I try to engage in everything, to be sociable and to help others but no, I do not receive positive feedback .. I am destined to a miserable existence ..

Yep, I can relate to that, sadly. I'm in the same boat with social interaction, being sociable and what. But then I don't feel comfortable in most group social situations, feel weird, out of place. Like I don't belong. I'm also tryin' to find happiness in ma life, myself. :sad: Well, outside of playin' the guitar that makes me happy. I try to help people as well, but some take advantage of my willingness to be selfless and put other people's needs before my own.

I know I shouldn't do that as much as I do, and should accept it's okay to be a lil bit selfish and put myself first, now and again. Sorry, I can't offer much advice. Maybe find a hobby, something yer interested in? But, anyway, yer not alone in how yer feelin', though. I know that knowin' that doesn't really help. :idontknow:

I am completely panicking right now. I forgot to turn in an essay in class today because I walked in late and we took our final. I emailed my professor to ask if I could send it to her over email, and told her what happened. Now I have to wait to see what she'll say. There's a good possibility she won't accept it because it was due IN CLASS and that wouldn't be fair to other students if she accepts it 8 hours after it was due, but... I hope she does accept it, because I finished it on time and just completely forgot to hand it in. I'm so upset right now :(

DeadmanWalking

I am completely panicking right now. I forgot to turn in an essay in class today because I walked in late and we took our final. I emailed my professor to ask if I could send it to her over email, and told her what happened. Now I have to wait to see what she'll say. There's a good possibility she won't accept it because it was due IN CLASS and that wouldn't be fair to other students if she accepts it 8 hours after it was due, but... I hope she does accept it, because I finished it on time and just completely forgot to hand it in. I'm so upset right now :(

She'll most likely accept it. Teachers are tough, but they give chances as well. Worst case scenario, she'll probably dock some points off for it being late. But any grade is better than a zero. So don't worry:thumbup:.

new account

I feel like doing nasty motions to make it seem like I know karate.

People will say "that guy is the best person alive. He will punish us for our sins with his karate."

She'll most likely accept it. Teachers are tough, but they give chances as well. Worst case scenario, she'll probably dock some points off for it being late. But any grade is better than a zero. So don't worry:thumbup:.

You think so? My mom and two sisters said the same, but I can just imagine my professor responding with something like, "Unfortunately I can't accept it at this point because it wouldn't be fair to the other students." I hope she doesn't say that!!! I have an A in that class and I've turned in everything else on time and she loved my other essay. I'm a good student. I hope she can make an exception because of my performance. I really really hope so :sad: I'm going to be so nervous until she responds, and I have no idea when that will be. Hopefully by tomorrow...

Today was kind of crummy. I didn't feel so great about my Spanish final. I'm certainly still going to be pass the class, but it may be with a B instead of an A. Still good, but I'd be a little disappointed. We'll see.

I also saw someone in the supermarket from my favorite class, but I pretended I didn't see him and I think he saw me but pretended he didn't see me either. I was too nervous to say hi and I looked kind of crappy after having taken a nap. Meh. Among other things. Just not a great day, I feel super stressed.

DeadmanWalking

You think so? My mom and two sisters said the same, but I can just imagine my professor responding with something like, "Unfortunately I can't accept it at this point because it wouldn't be fair to the other students." I hope she doesn't say that!!! I have an A in that class and I've turned in everything else on time and she loved my other essay. I'm a good student. I hope she can make an exception because of my performance. I really really hope so :sad: I'm going to be so nervous until she responds, and I have no idea when that will be. Hopefully by tomorrow...

Well, if you've been doing good in your classes, then that's even better. She knows that you're a good student and that you're trustworthy. She should give you a break and let you turn it in.

jaim38

I let my feelings get the best of me today. How do you deal with people you don't like, because you know they don't like you too? I was stuck in a place with a bunch of them. I couldn't help but reveal my true colors, but didn't feel bad either. At least now, they know I know they've been talking behind my back because they don't like me and kept calling me stupid because they think I'm completely oblivious to their slanders.

MollyBeGood

Good, optimistic and like things have some meaning again. Hopeful...might have a lot of new work opportunities coming my way soon.