How are you feeling?

Srijita52

What's the matter, girls?
Just my usual social fears and awkwardness, they're really getting to me today. Plus feeling like no one cares but its actually my fault because I don't reach out to them because I'm too nervous/passive.
me too

bottom of the barrel bad here.

I am sorry you feel bad hun.

I wish I had a magic wand.
^Oh yeah, I wish the same. Thanks, I'm sorry you're feeling bad too.

MikeyC

Just my usual social fears and awkwardness, they're really getting to me today. Plus feeling like no one cares but its actually my fault because I don't reach out to them because I'm too nervous/passive.
I understand. Well, you know that I care. Please feel free to message me any time you wish. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Bright 'n' breezy or shite 'n' weezy? Ah'd say, lately, ah've been feelin' shite n' weezy today. Sore throat, irrititable cough, bloked nose. So am no' gettin' rid o' this flu bug, yet. No' doin' too well, at the moment. Doesnae exactly help ma depression.

Plus ah didnae sleep a wink last night. :sad: So am very tired the day.

GhastlyCC

Been feeling terribly lonely and isolated lately.
More than usual....I guess due to the holidays.

Last edited:

Srijita52

^I hope all of you feel better soon.
I met a bunch of new people today, we had a good time. But now that I'm alone I can't stope analysing every single thing I said, whether they're thinking of me as stupid, what mistake did I make, if I made a fool of myself. I wish there was some way to turn off my brain

GhastlyCC

I met a bunch of new people today, we had a good time. But now that I'm alone I can't stope analysing every single thing I said, whether they're thinking of me as stupid, what mistake did I make, if I made a fool of myself. I wish there was some way to turn off my brain
Don't worry about it!
If you really listen and pay attention in group/friend social situations,you'll just notice how much dumb stuff is said.lol
It's not 100% brilliant stuff coming out of everybody's mouths.
I seriously doubt that you said anything dumb,but even if you did...it's seriously no big deal.
You have to remember that people without SA don't dwell on social interactions like we do.

Besides...what good are friends if you can't make a fool of yourself in front of them?

Last edited:

Srijita52

^Thank you, I agree. I'm actually very proud of myself for pushing my fears and meeting some new people. And as a reward I'm gonna make myself a delicious dinner tonight. ^_^

Phoenixx

^ So happy for you, glad you had a great time! :thumbup: Hope you have many more good times with these new people.

Been feeling terribly lonely and isolated lately.
More than usual....I guess due to the holidays.
^ The holidays always tend to bring out loneliness more than usual. I don't usually feel lonely during the holidays, but I really feel for those who do. Makes me want to go around to all your guys' places whenever you're feeling lonely during this time of year and give you a hug and a plate of cookies.

JuiceB

Called in sick today but in reality it's nothing more than holiday blues and feeling sorry for myself.

Also after reading through the last few pages here I can see that many of you guys are almost a family of sorts. It's the way many support each other in their times of need. Even the arguments are like little sibling spats.

Somewhat comforted to know that the worst luck happens elsewhere...
tumblr_mwygp40wsg1s5i84go1_400.gif

coyote

don't you just hate it when you get your wiener stuck in the snow? :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0