How are you feeling?

Starry

I'm feeling amazing! if exhausted... Just cycled... Completed my usual distance of 43.85 km (The point at which the calorie counter on my bike flips back to 0) and shattered my personal best time... It was 78:58 (or something like that)... It is now 70:59... I set out wanting to do it under 71 minutes and I did - JUST! So I'm a very happy little star! With jelly legs... I had to collapse onto the floor to recover haha...

Swifty

i feel relaxed, i just had a job interview and it went well. Next week i'll hear their decision if they choose me or not. Until then i will take it easy.

Phoenixx

Great. :) Yesterday I left a positive comment on someone's Tumblr post, hoping to help but didn't expect much out of the situation, thinking that they might just ignore me. Well, I was able to help them and that alone makes me happy. :) Honestly I think it just made my day and the day's just started for me.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm having ma doubts about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I mean, it's awright, but no really workin' fur me! You know... it's aw well n' good talkin' aboot yer problems innit? But yer still procrastinating, in a way. Ye know what I mean...?

Surely the best way of dealing with SA is to do what make ye anxious? Instead o' talking aboot it. Face yer fear n' aw that.

EscapeArtist

i got so drunk last night and made a fool of myself crying like a ****ing idiot in front of my mom... also planned to meet a friend and slept in and hope i can contact them before arriving so late.. ugh, feel like a douchebag

GraybeardGhost

Anxious. Getting ready to head to the ER to get this bone taken out. Not sure what I dread most: the procedure, the bill, or the waiting room full of people. All in all, I'd rather be eaten by wolves.

MrJones

I saw something (not in here :p) that made me wonder...
Rottenecards_54543833_rsgzb22hz6.png

Waiting with anticipation to hear from Barnes and Noble. If I do not hear from them by Friday, I will call them. But I am almost literally sitting on the edge of my seat. I want this job so badly.

lilmutegirl

Very nervous about tomorrow. My son is starting Kindergarten, and I'm afraid that I'm going to screw it up somehow. I also start at the library I will be working at (I've been at orientation all week in other locations). Since I'll be leaving the school and going directly to the library, I'm not going to get a chance to relax...

Foxface

Tired, really itchy. My skin is raw from scratching.

I cut my lip earlier, it's been for hours and still bleeding. Lip cuts take about six hours for me.

dottie

disrespected. my boyfriend says his piece then runs, shuts me out, and will not listen to mine. it is so unfair and disrespectful. manipulative. cowardly. immature.