How are you feeling?

GraybeardGhost

That's awful, I'm really sorry. I'm sure you're not useless though.

Thanks, Srijita, and thanks for your kind comments the last time, too. You're probably right, but I do feel useless. I suppose everyone feels that way when confronted by the greater mysteries, but for me it's pretty much all the time. Maybe I'm just a lazy, selfish little man and a horrid friend. After all, people are literally dying to get away from me.

Silatuyok

I feel like I have wasted my day, even though I still have a few hours left, and even though I got a lot done today. I did sleep in til 10, which kinda killed my morning, but I also did a lot of constructive things. Bleh, I can't shake this feeling.

Phoenixx

Annoyed. My neighbor thinks he has to run back and forth past our house with his stupid atv. He has PLENTY of backyard to ride around, but no. He has to go back and forth past the house 20 times a day or more. It wouldn't bother me so bad if it wasn't so loud. Ugh. >.<

coyote

headache :^[

it seems my espresso maker has chosen to stop espressing itself

will need to find another source of caffiene

Srijita52

Annoyed. My neighbor thinks he has to run back and forth past our house with his stupid atv. He has PLENTY of backyard to ride around, but no. He has to go back and forth past the house 20 times a day or more. It wouldn't bother me so bad if it wasn't so loud. Ugh. >.<
Oh that must be annoying.
Thanks, Srijita, and thanks for your kind comments the last time, too. You're probably right, but I do feel useless. I suppose everyone feels that way when confronted by the greater mysteries, but for me it's pretty much all the time. Maybe I'm just a lazy, selfish little man and a horrid friend. After all, people are literally dying to get away from me.
I'm sorry GbG, hang in there.

KiaKaha

Banned
I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, because I reeeaaalllyyy like feeling this way.

Never get your hopes up. NEVER. The moment you start feeling any kind of pleasure/satisfaction means that it will be short lived. Disappointment is never far. Keep your expectations low - the less you will fall. This is rule number one in life. Dont get your hopes up.

I wish I had friends.

I hear you.
I dont have any friends either - well - that is unless the people I actually know want something from me. It would be nice to actually have someone want to around you.

I am so awesome at making people feel better - I swear.

Srijita52

Never get your hopes up. NEVER. The moment you start feeling any kind of pleasure/satisfaction means that it will be short lived. Disappointment is never far. Keep your expectations low - the less you will fall. This is rule number one in life. Dont get your hopes up.
I hear you Kia.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Nothing's going right... but what the f**k else is new?! Cried myself to sleep last night.

Just give up, it's a waste of time. According to my mother. Aye, why not, eh? While we're at it, why not just f**kin' end it all?!

Everything ends in failure for me, anyway. ::(:

I'm not even worth knowing, to be perfectly honest. Too f**ked-up mentally and emotionally to have friends or even contemplate having a relationship. Because I'm too afraid to get close to people, or trust them, for that matter. But then, emotionally neglect by a parent from an early age will do that to ya. As well as consistant negative reinforcement. I'm still just that same scared kid I was at age 5.

Sorry, feeling really depressed at the moment. ::(:

Srijita52

Nothing's going right... but what the f**k else is new?! Cried myself to sleep last night.

Just give up, it's a waste of time. According to my mother. Aye, why not, eh? While we're at it, why not just f**kin' end it all?!

Everything ends in failure for me, anyway. ::(:

I'm not even worth knowing, to be perfectly honest. Too f**ked-up mentally and emotionally to have friends or even contemplate having a relationship. Because I'm too afraid to get close to people, or trust them, for that matter. But then, emotionally neglect by a parent from an early age will do that to ya. As well as consistant negative reinforcement. I'm still just that same scared kid I was at age 5.

Sorry, feeling really depressed at the moment. ::(:
Hey Graeme, I can tell you that you're definitely worth knowing. With all respects to your mother, I disagree with her, never give up. I know you're feeling really low atm but it can get better, stay strong. If you want to talk I'm here.