How are you feeling?

lilmutegirl

I've currently locked myself in the bathroom to get away from my son. We are fighting again. I don't understand it. He's good all day, then at bedtime, he becomes a holy terror.
And by "fighting", I mean he scratches, hits, kicks, and bites me. I'm afraid of a 5-yr-old. He's really a good kid during the day, so I don't get it at all. It aggravates and upsets me very much. I feel like an awful mother.
I was a pretty easy kid. My ex (son's dad) was terrible (this is not exclusive to his childhood). I have a feeling this could be partly genetic, but is mostly that I am a very bad disciplinarian.
I'm so afraid he'll end up like my ex. I'm debating whether I should take him for counseling, since I don't know what to do, but I really think that with more structure, things will be better.

KiaKaha

Banned
I feel sick with despair.
Sad. Ugh - and whats worse is that it always feels like its not OK to be sad.

:'-(

Last edited:

Starry

I feel wonderful! ^_^ The sun is shining, my back-pain is slowly getting better and I managed a 2 hour walk today! I went along the river, I haven't been there for ages! It was so wonderful and I had so little anxiety! ^_^

Oh and I'm doing wonderfully well with solving the puzzles in the game I'm currently playing! ^_^

Word of the day: Wonderful! ^_^

Daniel089

I feel good, not depressed or anything, I just feel lazy to do anything - there would be plenty of stuff to do - pack things, tidy room, since I just moved in to another room a week ago. I got to change my daily routine as well (sitting in front of PC all the time)

Valhalla

I felt bad yesterday. Very frustrated and in a defeatist/negative mood. Things got better during the late evening and night. This day started off pretty good, but have slowly started going downhill. I feel some sort of subconscious stress about upcoming and current things.

It feels like I'm having some hardship and a great deal of uncertainty for the moment. This uncertainty will remain for some time now, and it will rise or lower depending on the outcome of certain things the coming days and weeks, and I'm guessing my mood will follow the same pattern.

Last edited:

Foxface

I feel hot, I went upstairs to check on things and update the computers. I'm in the living room, on my Mum's laptop. Too lazy to go downstairs in get mine, and it's cooler in here.

Guess who has a job interview with Barnes and Noble on her birthday and couldn't be more excited about it?

THIS MOI!
tumblr_m37ymmZeGm1qevort.gif

psych

I'm f**king exhausted. Should sleep well tonight. It'd be nice if something besides working could be the source of my exhaustion. :rolleyes: