How are you feeling?

Alone97

Forgot how long it'd been since I'd been on this wow! Well life's been good for a while, on summer holidays and went in a trip to Spain so that was amazing and i've been trying to get out of the house as much as possible which isn't going so well. I have my good and bad days. Like recently I was home alone and happy but when my family came home I isolated myself from them unintentionally and just couldn't help it, I really don't know what happened. I guess I isolate myself from them alot you know spending most of my time in my room I don't know why I do this to myself. But right now life is good well as good as it can be when you're socially awkward with like one friend but yeno hanging in there

Phoenixx

Guess who has a job interview with Barnes and Noble on her birthday and couldn't be more excited about it?

THIS MOI!
tumblr_m37ymmZeGm1qevort.gif
^ Awesome! Even better if you got the job that day. That would be a pretty sweet birthday gift. :D Good luck!

I'm feeling alright. It's been a long day, but it's not like I did much. I drove down to an acquaintance's house so my mom and I could go along with her to a get-together/party thing. On the way down I almost hit two dogs. The first one was just a puppy and ran right out in front of me. The second one was a bloodhound and he also ran out in front of me, but to chase. I almost nailed him, slammed on the breaks and layed on the horn to get him to move. It stood there in front of the car just barking at me and wouldn't move for another minute or so. What pissed me off the most though wasn't so much the dog as it was no one even came out to get their annoying dog out of the road. (Yes, they were home and yes it belongs to them because I've seen it before.) >.<

Last edited:

Foxface

I'm weak and shaky. I went to Windsor to pickup a sign and lockbox for my Dad, and went to Sobey's after. While I was in the store, I began to feel weak and shaky.

Thanks, guys. And oui, coyote, I do speak French.

<---- I got tired of looking at that hairy dude I had as an avatar. So I've changed it to the Cheese Man from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Horribly bored again. I have nothing to do, I can't do what I want because I keep getting distracted with nothing. I can't focus.

On top of that, I miss my friend very much.

lilmutegirl

Wired. I stayed up to finish a paper (I turned it in just in time). I can't sleep now, but I need to, since I work in the morning. My son has taken over my bed, so that may be a slight challenge.

SoScared

I've currently locked myself in the bathroom to get away from my son. We are fighting again. I don't understand it. He's good all day, then at bedtime, he becomes a holy terror.
And by "fighting", I mean he scratches, hits, kicks, and bites me. I'm afraid of a 5-yr-old. He's really a good kid during the day, so I don't get it at all. It aggravates and upsets me very much. I feel like an awful mother.
I was a pretty easy kid. My ex (son's dad) was terrible (this is not exclusive to his childhood). I have a feeling this could be partly genetic, but is mostly that I am a very bad disciplinarian.
I'm so afraid he'll end up like my ex. I'm debating whether I should take him for counseling, since I don't know what to do, but I really think that with more structure, things will be better.

Have you thought about watching Super Nanny and see how she works with families with this kind of common issue?

MikeyC

Saw my therapist today. It was desperately needed. Not feeling too much better but it was very good to get my thoughts out there.

Starry

Positive... went for a lovely walk again and walked barefoot on the grass in a filed, I even walked in a lane for a while - okay, so it was only 9 minutes, and I became quite anxious, but it's better than I've managed for a long while!

Daniel089

I don't even have the strength to find a job for myself I just feel pretty hopeless and all, if money wouldn't be something that I need I would feel better though

lilmutegirl

Have you thought about watching Super Nanny and see how she works with families with this kind of common issue?

I have watched Super Nanny (actually, my son likes to watch with me and tell me how badly the kids on the show are behaving). One episode in particular had a kid who kept getting up at night, and the parents had to keep putting the kid to bed. I have followed the procedure Super Nanny suggested in the past, but my big problem is that I'm not consistent. I don't have the patience to do this every time we have an issue. I know it will pay off in the long run, but I get very frustrated in the moment.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Still depressed. ::(: Come think of it, this is probably the second most prolonged depressive episode I've had in 8 years.

Starry

Sad, but happy... I've just completed the latest game I've been playing - 'The Longest Journey'... So of course, as usually happens when I finish anything with a plot I've enjoyed, I cried a little...

Nathália

Saw my therapist today. It was desperately needed. Not feeling too much better but it was very good to get my thoughts out there.

That is great that you let it out. Mines was -_-, but hay I got my computer battery yesterday and a check in the mail so 1+ for mood.

Still depressed. ::(: Come think of it, this is probably the second most prolonged depressive episode I've had in 8 years.

Oh Graeme. You need more than a hug? I would be glad to talk to you if you wish.

Positive... went for a lovely walk again and walked barefoot on the grass in a filed, I even walked in a lane for a while - okay, so it was only 9 minutes, and I became quite anxious, but it's better than I've managed for a long while!

I think that is great Starry! I understand how hard it can be to talk places.
You start off small, that is the way to go. :)

Nathália

Sad, but happy... I've just completed the latest game I've been playing - 'The Longest Journey'... So of course, as usually happens when I finish anything with a plot I've enjoyed, I cried a little...

I know what you mean. Also, I am always sad because I don't get to find out what happens next.

Well I guess never going outside has its perks, when I get an awful haircut like I did today atleast nobody will see-_-

Oh wow. Sorry. I'm curious to what kind of haircut you got.

Nathália

Okay... but I don't know if you really want to hear me complaining? Might put a downer on your mood, though.

I can complain too. I think I want to complain about how friggen hot it is 24/7.
Then I am going to whine about how stuff cost too much money. Rarrrr, throw a fit. I don't care :)