How are you feeling?

amphelice

I am pissed at myself and in a slump. I havent seen my boyfriend.. one of the only people i can count on, in two weeks. And im wayy to anxious to call him. i feel trapped and im angry that im letting myself feel that way

Shyangel

I'm feeling pretty great. ^.^ I have that dumb sign holding job that's making me feel less useless so I have a bit more confidence at the moment so I'm thinking of using that for the job hunt. It feels a bit easier to put myself out there right now so I'm gonna try and take advantage of it. Hopefully I get something out of it.

Marlow

I'm feeling extremely bored and restless. I can't find anything that holds my attention right now. Tried installing and playing some old favorite games and quickly exit them and uninstall again. Can't read more than a few pages of a book before getting frustrated and getting up. There's never anything on tv.

My sleep pattern got messed up this week. Went from sleeping through the night to being awake all night. I completely slept through Saturday.

I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakthru or maybe a breakdown. Like I'm right on the edge of something but I can't organize my thoughts or focus.

Vampayah88

A whole bunch of crap. Depression is hitting me hard the last few days. I am on the verge of crying all the time but I can never get to that level.

I understand. I haven't been feeling any better myself lately. I'm very sad and cry a lot. I can't find peace....The only thing I can tell you is, when you're on the verge of crying,try to do it, you will feel better, at least for a while.
If you need to talk, I'm here.

MikeyC

I understand. I haven't been feeling any better myself lately. I'm very sad and cry a lot. I can't find peace....The only thing I can tell you is, when you're on the verge of crying,try to do it, you will feel better, at least for a while.
I'm sorry you're not feeling any good, either, Vamp. I hope you get to feel better. Thank you for your offer and you can chat to me about anything, too.

Hey! What's the matter? Maybe some of us can help...
I'm on my phone now and it's too long and boring, but I have lots on my mind that'll hopefully be sorted out in time. I see my therapist on Tuesday so that's going to be very good indeed. Thanks, mate.

MrJones

Like crap. Skipped work early and now at the chocolate bar. Can't stand anything. Feel like dying.

*hugs both*

Phoenixx

A whole bunch of crap. Depression is hitting me hard the last few days. I am on the verge of crying all the time but I can never get to that level.
^ Awww. ::(: I know that feeling though. Not being able to cry is a lot worse than crying all the time. At least with crying you're letting emotions out. It's very hard for me to cry when I want to, it's like all that emotion is stuck and it's just eating away at you.

I really hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

*Hugs* to you too, Vamp, and to anyone else feeling down lately.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Yeah, I know that feeling. I've been like that for a few days now as well. ::(:

Feeling rather pessimistic and lonely too. So not great.

Nathália

Like crap. Skipped work early and now at the chocolate bar. Can't stand anything. Feel like dying.

Like a big dumb loser.
Why?
Cos thats what I am.

I am hoping one day I will grow up. Doubtful... but hopeful.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I've been like that for a few days now as well. ::(:

Feeling rather pessimistic and lonely too. So not great.

July not the best month ever? I am very sorry you all feel that way. I have been feeling very sick from sadness too. I wake up and feel sick to my stomach for even living. ::(: That you all feel that way, I wish I could really hug an talk to you all.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
July not the best month ever? I am very sorry you all feel that way. I have been feeling very sick from sadness too. I wake up and feel sick to my stomach for even living. ::(: That you all feel that way, I wish I could really hug an talk to you all.

smiley-hug002.gif
Aw, thanks Beleza. Yeah, July hasn't been the best month for me. Though, I'm personally having a hard time going through CBT at the moment. Dealing with the past 3 months (deaths in the family) has been emotionally hard.