How are you feeling?

Daniel089

I feel I'm missing out all the fun with others, because of my social phobia, and because of the lack of friends since it's summer... I plan to work at a hypermarket outside for the summer, and also plan on going martial art trainings. I might even work at weekends, I need money because the driving lessons & exam will cost me lots in fall.

dancingintherain

ugh. Terrible day. I had bad attacks of negativity wrirrling around my head.. cos felt so self-conscious being in a room full of people. I had to go out of the room several times to collect myself.
I never felt so dead as a person

shakethelight

I've always thought that if people were punished by being treated in the same fashion as they had abused their pets--- no one would abuse them.
They should be treated as children.
You would never tie your child to the back of your pickup truck and drive down the street at 50kms/hr until their feet bled, would you?
You would never lock your children in their room for an entire weekend without a single potty break or any food or water, would you?
Then again; plenty of people abuse their children as well... some children are treated worse than pets in the same household. -__-
Neglected, sexually/physically/verbally abused constantly...

Bottom line, though... most people who have pets OR children should not have any at all because they do not treat them properly.
There should definitely be stricter punishment for being abusive in that manner.

For years, I've been thinking that human beings should be genetically engineered to be unable to use our reproductive systems without approval first.
You'd have to apply to have children- providing you have a source of income/non-violent mental history, etc.
Like applying for adoption, really.
Same thing for getting a pet. Too many people adopt animals without realizing that it's a lifelong commitment.
I see ads online all the time for people who have an animal over 1yr old who they don't want anymore.
Black cats especially-- are adopted before Halloween and then tossed outside in the winter. It happens all the time in 'cottage country' when rich people have their big Halloween parties-- they adopt 12 black cats to act as props at their party and after Halloween, toss them outside without food to fend for themselves.
Really wonderful...
People are fantastically idiotic creatures.

and I feel like crap, btw. nothing new, there.

I totally agree with everything you said! I was watching Teen mom last night (dont judge me lol ) and that stuck up snotty girl Farah got a new dog AFTER she dumped her first dog because it was "too hyper."
some times I peruse CL in the pet section. If see someone giving away a free pet, I send an email or txt to try to educate them of the dangers of giving away a free pet. Some people are so clueless.

Valhalla

I feel like a complete idiot. I delay things, and now I litterary haft to pay for it.

I'm a member of a bookclub, they don't force you to buy anything, just that you're clear about if you want a monthly book or not. As long as I have been a member, I've been clear about my orders. But since I've been delaying or not doing things at all the last months as part of the mess that is me, of course I had to find an e-mail telling me the book was packed and on it's way. Now I've been writing an embarrasing mail back to them, hoping that I can return the book, though I suspect I wont get to.

The book is not even interesting, but the most important thing is if I can't return it and have to pay for it, I'll loose about 1/3 of all the money I have right now that I haven't been lending out.

In that scenario of me forced to buy it, I gotta find someone else who wants it. This is not what I had in mind, especially with much more important things coming up. How can I fail at something so simple as logging in, and pressing a box?! I can't even blame another factor, just my idiotic self. Stupid rant about a stupid mistake.

MikeyC

How can I fail at something so simple as logging in, and pressing a box?! I can't even blame another factor, just my idiotic self. Stupid rant about a stupid mistake.
Ah, I know what you mean, mate. It's just one of those things. We all make these mistakes. Sorry you have to pay for the book and with any luck you can return it.

Similarly, I am trying to see the positive side in things like that. I'm trying to "retrain" my brain into not being so negative. It's a lot harder than it should be, but I'm trying. I will be seeing my therapist again soon and I'll let her know how it's going. I have to get rid of this negativity because I will never get anywhere.

Valhalla

Similarly, I am trying to see the positive side in things like that. I'm trying to "retrain" my brain into not being so negative. It's a lot harder than it should be, but I'm trying. I will be seeing my therapist again soon and I'll let her know how it's going. I have to get rid of this negativity because I will never get anywhere.

You're right, and what you're doing seems to be very difficult indeed, so lots of credit your way.

My post was hardly worth sending. I tend to get very upset or broken down about mistakes, because I do so many. The money is the most important thing now, it's even more annoying if I see it as that missed box click will cost me so much. I know I could've made a mistake that was ten times worse, but the way I live right now and the way I enlarge things makes this a problem for me.

I'll take your advice, the story is not over yet so to say. If I can dodge this one, I'll take it as a lesson and stop delaying matters.

MikeyC

You're right, and what you're doing seems to be very difficult indeed, so lots of credit your way.

My post was hardly worth sending. I tend to get very upset or broken down about mistakes, because I do so many. The money is the most important thing now, it's even more annoying if I see it as that missed box click will cost me so much. I know I could've made a mistake that was ten times worse, but the way I live right now and the way I enlarge things makes this a problem for me.

I'll take your advice, the story is not over yet so to say. If I can dodge this one, I'll take it as a lesson and stop delaying matters.
Thank you. :)

Don't feel bad about sending the post. We all do stupid things and sometimes it can get to us in ways that don't really justify the way we react to them. Saying that you could've made a big mistake is a good way to start thinking positively.

Good luck. :)

MikeyC

Tired. First night of holidays. I'm going to a friend's house for a couple of drinks. I hope I get to sleep a lot!

Nanita

Desperate to find people here in Athens who can take care of the 4 abandoned kittens when I go back to Denmark :( Come on come on come on

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Knackered, didnae get a wink of sleep until 6am. Was up aw night.

I'm still depressed as well, but nae surprises there.

this_portrait

Tired. I'm considering going back to bed. There was an interview I was supposed to attend today, but ever since I took that job offer yesterday, I don't have a whole lot of motivation to search for more regular work (at least for now). Plus, it's a group interview, which I loathe. I think I'll just skip out on it.

Srijita52

Desperate to find people here in Athens who can take care of the 4 abandoned kittens when I go back to Denmark :( Come on come on come on
I hope you find people who will.
right now, depressed
I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon.
Tired. First night of holidays. I'm going to a friend's house for a couple of drinks. I hope I get to sleep a lot!
I hope have a great time and can get some rest.

dyingtolive

i have to eat 900 grams of carbs in 24 hours. the period is about to end i have eaten maybe about less than 450. Thats about 5 bags of 400g bread

This is for my diet. Its hard force feeding yourself physically & psychologically especially when u just got used to starving.

The diet is: first 3 1/2 days starve. next day eat. next 2 1/2 days, about normal.

Section_31

Depressed and emotionally raw.

Realizing i need to eat, i forgot to eat yesterday, i just wasnt hungry. Didnt eat at all.

Lunch is in 20 minutes. thats good.