How are you feeling?

AGR

Feeking like crap,because I did some really dumb stuff today,tomorrow is the day when I will get the reaction,people taking the piss,calling me dumb,maybe scolded and etc.

Nathália

Feel like s**t! Depressed. Things are getting worse. Found out yesterday that one of my uncles has cancer... again (it's back for the 3rd time). And it's my auntie's funeral on Monday.

Happiness seems rather temporary at the moment, since things are pretty f***in' bleak for me right now. ::(:

::(: Sorry you have to go through this right now....

irritated. my landlord's girlfriend moved in upstairs and she stomps all. the. time. STOMP STOMP STOMP. she does not know how to walk. she stomps. i'm about to cut this bitch.

I know dottie. People need to learn how pick their feet up when they walk above people.

Agent_Violet

I'm losing my faith in people. How can you let a tiny puppy suffer??? he falls off a balcony and you don't get him help for TWO freaking days??!! Then when you do decide to act, you dump him as a stray at the local shelter rather than taking him to the pet hospital??!!

Pure evil i tell ya. People make me sick.

Srijita52

I'm losing my faith in people. How can you let a tiny puppy suffer??? he falls off a balcony and you don't get him help for TWO freaking days??!! Then when you do decide to act, you dump him as a stray at the local shelter rather than taking him to the pet hospital??!!

Oh that's awful.

this_portrait

Excited! I have a job starting Monday. It's only for 2 weeks, but it pays well and could possibly get me some connections to permanent work. Thank God for temp agencies. :D

shakethelight

:mad:ugh, I really hate most people. there needs to be more laws in place to protect our animals. Its amazing that people dont realize when you have a pet its like a child, would you just let your kid suffer in pain?

I hope that dog gets the care he needs & is adopted in a furrrever home.

Nathália

Feeling Good, Nina Simone - YouTube

Awesome? Glad you're feeling good today!! :)

Excited! I have a job starting Monday. It's only for 2 weeks, but it pays well and could possibly get me some connections to permanent work. Thank God for temp agencies. :D

That is good news!

:mad:ugh, I really hate most people. there needs to be more laws in place to protect our animals. Its amazing that people dont realize when you have a pet its like a child, would you just let your kid suffer in pain?

I agree, plus the dropping the injured pet off was too much. I think that's messed up too. IDK some people treat kids so horrible. Animals are not taken seriously in a lot of places, they are just regarded as toys. I know dogs have feelings even though their feelings are not like humans, but they have feelings and awareness too!! Just because they are not on the same level as humans mentally does not people should treat them any less; they're not objects ::(:

1BlackSheep

I agree, plus the dropping the injured pet off was too much. I think that's messed up too.
I can't tell you how many dogs I've gotten due to people taking them to emergency vets to be euthanized for things that are fixable. Thank God for e-vets with hearts who save them! :)

WeirdyMcGee

I've always thought that if people were punished by being treated in the same fashion as they had abused their pets--- no one would abuse them.
They should be treated as children.
You would never tie your child to the back of your pickup truck and drive down the street at 50kms/hr until their feet bled, would you?
You would never lock your children in their room for an entire weekend without a single potty break or any food or water, would you?
Then again; plenty of people abuse their children as well... some children are treated worse than pets in the same household. -__-
Neglected, sexually/physically/verbally abused constantly...

Bottom line, though... most people who have pets OR children should not have any at all because they do not treat them properly.
There should definitely be stricter punishment for being abusive in that manner.

For years, I've been thinking that human beings should be genetically engineered to be unable to use our reproductive systems without approval first.
You'd have to apply to have children- providing you have a source of income/non-violent mental history, etc.
Like applying for adoption, really.
Same thing for getting a pet. Too many people adopt animals without realizing that it's a lifelong commitment.
I see ads online all the time for people who have an animal over 1yr old who they don't want anymore.
Black cats especially-- are adopted before Halloween and then tossed outside in the winter. It happens all the time in 'cottage country' when rich people have their big Halloween parties-- they adopt 12 black cats to act as props at their party and after Halloween, toss them outside without food to fend for themselves.
Really wonderful...
People are fantastically idiotic creatures.

and I feel like crap, btw. nothing new, there.

Nathália

I've always thought that if people were punished by being treated in the same fashion as they had abused their pets--- no one would abuse them.
They should be treated as children.
You would never tie your child to the back of your pickup truck and drive down the street at 50kms/hr until their feet bled, would you?
You would never lock your children in their room for an entire weekend without a single potty break or any food or water, would you?
Then again; plenty of people abuse their children as well... some children are treated worse than pets in the same household. -__-
Neglected, sexually/physically/verbally abused constantly...

Bottom line, though... most people who have pets OR children should not have any at all because they do not treat them properly.
There should definitely be stricter punishment for being abusive in that manner.

For years, I've been thinking that human beings should be genetically engineered to be unable to use our reproductive systems without approval first.
You'd have to apply to have children- providing you have a source of income/non-violent mental history, etc.
Like applying for adoption, really.
Same thing for getting a pet. Too many people adopt animals without realizing that it's a lifelong commitment.
I see ads online all the time for people who have an animal over 1yr old who they don't want anymore.
Black cats especially-- are adopted before Halloween and then tossed outside in the winter. It happens all the time in 'cottage country' when rich people have their big Halloween parties-- they adopt 12 black cats to act as props at their party and after Halloween, toss them outside without food to fend for themselves.
Really wonderful...
People are fantastically idiotic creatures.

and I feel like crap, btw. nothing new, there.

Who ties anything to the back of a truck and drags it? Even the biggest douche bags would find that absolutely preposterous!!!
I wouldn't even drag an object like that, let alone a living being.

I agree that some people really need to be checked. I know adults and animals that have never recovered from those situations.

The sad thing is, is that it sparks underground trends and people do these things without shame and start hidden groups to collaborate on sick behavior.