How are you feeling?

shakethelight

Anxious, yet kind of excited I think? I found two apartments today that are a really good deal and are in an ideal location of where I want to move. I really need to/should call on these, and I really don't want my mother to do it I'm old enough I should do it on my own.

Ugh, I hate phones. ::(: Why couldn't they just ask for text or something? :rolleyes:

I HATE calling places. I have to call my therapist & the gym & I am already freaking out. But if I can do it so can youuu! Just write down what you want to say or ask. I have faith in us ! haha. I hope everything works out:)

TheGirlInTheCorner

Nervous. This evening I revert back to type, being the girl in the corner... Unless I can drink enough not to care. Does it matter that I am the youngest person in this room and the only one on my own? Sadly, yes it does. I have chosen the chair furthest from anyone, though it does mean I have to look out at a sea of faces. Deep breath... In four hours, the night will be over.

planemo

^
Hang in there. I hope your night turns out well.:)

For me, I'm feeling kinda down as I know I'm far from ready as to being a functional person out there in the real world. Why? I'm just too self absorbed, I can't focus of other things when I'm super self conscious. I need to be able to let go, but until I learn to do that, I don't think I can be a fully functioning person out there, where it matters. ::(:

Invisibleman

I feel like crap. Its such a nice sunny day and I woke up at damn 5 PM. Even though its not like I was going to pass anybodys mind today I still feel like I wasted me day completely.

TheGirlInTheCorner

I found a kindred spirit tonight so relaxed a little. I hope I didn't do what I do to everyone else and scare her off. I don't want to hope that I could have made a friend for fear of getting rejected.

Daniel089

I never felt so weird in my life! I just came home from the elementary school reunion, from a very nearby bar. First off I was surprised how easy I greeted my former classmates and all, talked a bit about each other's studies, jobs, etc... Then I started to worry a bit that I'm the only dumb guy who's sitting there not starting conversations. Some of them went to city to party, and it was embarrasing to tell that I'm not going, sorry, I'm very tired, etc.
I really had stress on me, because I had the will to talk to them, but I had no strength to do it. Anyway my former teacher even tried to persuade me to join them, but I was really relentless about it, because there was a big "NO, NEVER" in my head. Of course, how could they know that I wouldn't have fun with them, because I never have fun that way, I would feel uncomfortable. In the meantime its the most natural thing for others that they hang out somewhere and get into an ecstasy...

Valhalla

I never felt so weird in my life! I just came home from the elementary school reunion, from a very nearby bar. First off I was surprised how easy I greeted my former classmates and all, talked a bit about each other's studies, jobs, etc... Then I started to worry a bit that I'm the only dumb guy who's sitting there not starting conversations. Some of them went to city to party, and it was embarrasing to tell that I'm not going, sorry, I'm very tired, etc.

I really had stress on me, because I had the will to talk to them, but I had no strength to do it. Anyway my former teacher even tried to persuade me to join them, but I was really relentless about it, because there was a big "NO, NEVER" in my head. Of course, how could they know that I wouldn't have fun with them, because I never have fun that way, I would feel uncomfortable. In the meantime its the most natural thing for others that they hang out somewhere and get into an ecstasy...

Are you happy with what you got out of it, or do you think it wasn't complete and that you missed out on something by not joining in with the others?

LadyWench

Not that great. Lost a close family friend a couple of weeks ago to lung cancer. I knew her for most of my life and am just not handling it very well. It still feels unreal. I've also been battling a lot of anxiety and depression, which is always orgasmic fun.

DeadmanWalking

Not that great. Lost a close family friend a couple of weeks ago to lung cancer. I knew her for most of my life and am just not handling it very well. It still feels unreal. I've also been battling a lot of anxiety and depression, which is always orgasmic fun.

Well, I'm sorry about your loss Lady. But, if anything is bothering you, please don't hesitate to talk to me about it. I may not be able to help, but maybe I can point you in the right direction.

lilmutegirl

I'm feeling a little anxious. I have to call my landlord tomorrow (who is my ex-husband's grandpa). I recieved a renewal notice for a household servicing place, addressed to both him and myself. I opened it, but forgot about it, and my ex's mom told me today that I need to call her dad about it. I'm sure it's no big deal, but I haven't talked to him in awhile, and I'd like to buy the townhome I live in from him, but right now, I'm not financially able to. I wish I felt more comfortable around people...

EscapeArtist

^ that sounds difficult. But his opinion will not change of you if you call him. I understand how hard it is to call people that know who you are when they expect you to, though, but they will appreciate your call if it's needed, he will be happy to hear from you

EscapeArtist

I am sick of taking notice of how I feel. I feel very alien today, and fiendish. It's weird. Yesterday I was so dedicated to heart soul and health but now i'm so dedicated to losing myself. How'd I get here again?