How are you feeling?

Feeling_Nothing

Still lonely, every single day it gets to me more and more. Not having too many happy thoughts either. Atleast this sunday I'll be able to try to have some fun at the airsoft event I'm going to but after that it's back to my lonely me, myself and I...

Srijita52

Still lonely, every single day it gets to me more and more. Not having too many happy thoughts either. Atleast this sunday I'll be able to try to have some fun at the airsoft event I'm going to but after that it's back to my lonely me, myself and I...
I'm sorry you're lonely, just know you're not lonely here :)

Feeling_Nothing

I'm sorry you're lonely, just know you're not lonely here :)

I know there are people here I can talk to but it's different you know. I feel like actually talking to someone, not just typing...I don't know...I can't keep this up that's for sure because I'm breaking down fast.

FallenFeathers

Pretty numb,down,lonely and isolated. But going for a break to wales for a week tomorrow to the Jurassic coast, Hopefully will do me good... love being close to the sea/beach and I can indulge my inner kid fossil hunting :D

Srijita52

I know there are people here I can talk to but it's different you know. I feel like actually talking to someone, not just typing...I don't know...I can't keep this up that's for sure because I'm breaking down fast.
I understand. Its way more different to actually talk to others than to type. Sometimes you do need real people in your life. I hope your lonliness goes away soon and you have people you can talk to.
Scared, stressed.
I hope you're problems get solved soon Vamp.

Last edited:

twiggle

Generally mixed but sooooo happy about the coincidental fact that one of my best friends is moving into a house on my street. I'm so used to everybody living a long train ride away at least, I can't believe my luck!! Too good to be true surely.

Kiwong

I've been living poorly. Today I did some cleaning of my unit. One day I might not be so ashamed to open up the place I live to other people. I have a long way to go.

gustavofring

Had an awkward moment at a Burger King today.

I couldn't really understand this really stressed out ethnic employee, who was asking incomprehensible things to me in a very loud manner. Because I never ever go to BK I have no idea what all the menu's are. It went something like:

Employee: "YOU WANT 6 OR 9?!"
Me: "6 or 9 what?"
Employee: "ONION RINGS"
Me: "Uh, 9 please."
Employee: "TWISTED FRIES?"
Me: "Twisted...??"

She was getting even more stressed out at my slow reactions. All of this amidst a very busy restaurant and chaotic kitchen with loud music playing. Some of those people working there are so stressed and pissed off. I'm not sure if it was Social Anxiety making me react slowly, or her being so stressful that it rubbed off on me.

Anyway...Letting it go, lol. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Silatuyok

I couldn't really understand this really stressed out ethnic employee, who was asking incomprehensible things to me in a very loud manner. Because I never ever go to BK I have no idea what all the menu's are. It went something like:

She was getting even more stressed out at my slow reactions. All of this amidst a very busy restaurant and chaotic kitchen with loud music playing. Some of those people working there are so stressed and pissed off. I'm not sure if it was Social Anxiety making me react slowly, or her being so stressful that it rubbed off on me.

I get really nervous and uneasy when I can't understand what someone is saying to me. I just kind of freeze and stare at them until my brain can figure out what has just been said.

Gaucho

lol at that story, happens to me all the time.
actually today in the bakery i asked how much that baguette with ham costs, she said 2 euro, so i said "o well then, NO thank you" she grabs it, and i look at her and say it again "NO no, i don't want it" she still looks at me with a confused face and I repeat it. at the 3rd or 4th time she understood me LOL. luckily she smiled and wasn't angry. in my language "ONE" sounds like "NO", so thats why she didn't understand.

MollyBeGood

fast food is horrible for you.

Problem solved. :)

twisted fries? are they evil?