How are you feeling?

MikeyC

well then you def should not upset yourself with our problems :) I wanna hear all about it! Where was it to? Who did you take it with? What happend that made it so enjoyable for you?
It was to New Zealand to visit Aletheia and KiaKaha from this forum. They're great people and hanging out with them made it enjoyable for me. :) An awesome 3 days.

My eyes feel kinda puffy. Stupid tears...
Oh, no. What's wrong?

this_portrait

This cynical feeling I definitely relate to. I hope you better soon portrait :)

MikeyC said:
I'm sorry. ::(: I will be gone for about 30 minutes but feel free to PM me if you would like to chat about it.

Thanks, I actually posted a thread about it. It's the one about trust issues and intimacy hang-ups, if you wanna take a look at it.

By the way, I'm glad your trip went well! :)

MikeyC

Thanks, I actually posted a thread about it. It's the one about trust issues and intimacy hang-ups, if you wanna take a look at it.

By the way, I'm glad your trip went well! :)
I just saw it. Yeah, that sucks. I'll reply more when I get back.

And thank you. :)

silveraks13

Holy Zomieville!! First day on Paxil, switched from Zoloft, and I am toast! If I didn't have my daughter to take care of, which has been hard today, I would probably be asleep. Looking forward to it leveling out and hopefully helping!

MikeyC

Nothing in particular. I was a bit worried about a friend who's having some problems I wonder if that contributed to it.
Ah, that'll do it. I hope your friend is okay.

I ran some errands today, basically catching up on stuff I couldn't do the last couple of days. One thing is to finally replace a busted taillight. Unfortunately, I somehow put the bulb in incorrectly and now I can't get it out. These things upset me because it's so simple and I've stuffed it up.

Have to just let it go. Kia Kaha...stay strong....

Srijita52

Ah, that'll do it. I hope your friend is okay.

I ran some errands today, basically catching up on stuff I couldn't do the last couple of days. One thing is to finally replace a busted taillight. Unfortunately, I somehow put the bulb in incorrectly and now I can't get it out. These things upset me because it's so simple and I've stuffed it up.
She's better now, just a bit upset.
lol it frustrates me too when I mess up at simple tasks. But I guess these things happen now and then.
Don't let them get to you.

MikeyC

She's better now, just a bit upset.
lol it frustrates me too when I mess up at simple tasks. But I guess these things happen now and then.
Don't let them get to you.
That's good. :)

Yeah, I'm trying not to. I was productive today so that's good and I can get my dad to help me fix it. It'll be okay. :)

Roman Legion

I can't sleep, I'm still feeling bad from my anxiety induced vomiting earlier where I lost my dinner (Only meal I had today) So I made the only thing I have; ramen noodles (Which I don't really like). I'm angry at the world and my life and I'm thinking how great it would be to be no more.. (My M1911 dream..) I had it last night and I woke up late afternoon feeling alright.. Until I finished the day in the conscious world.. ::(:

MikeyC

Your posts are very depressing, Roman Legion. ::(:

Conversely, I'm feeling great. I was productive today and helped out around the house while my parents are out doing things to help out my nan. It's been good today. Unfortunately I got everything done today which means nothing needs to be done tomorrow. Hmm!

Roman Legion

Your posts are very depressing, Roman Legion. ::(:

Conversely, I'm feeling great. I was productive today and helped out around the house while my parents are out doing things to help out my nan. It's been good today. Unfortunately I got everything done today which means nothing needs to be done tomorrow. Hmm!

We can't all be happy.. I post what I feel.. Sometimes I question why I even post anything at all.. ::(: