How are you feeling?

FallenFeathers

Good, shortly getting away for a week to the Jurassic coast, been too long since Ive seen the ocean and can't wait to get out of this city for a while!

lonely_drummer

That's awful. If you ever want to talk I'm here. I hope you feel better :)

Sucks, mate. You can chat to me if necessary.

I just don't get it. I shouldn't but I do. I just don't fit in anywhere. I was out with my roomates tonight and I was just so anxious all night and when we were all trying to leave and catch a cab, for some reason I just up and left, and walked the 12km home by myself. But then on my walk home I decided to jog up the last big hill and all of a sudden two people on the sidewalk ahead turned out to be two of my friends I was out with. They said they drove by in a taxi and saw me and stopped. Like, these people care about me and are always boosting my confidence by telling me how much I mean to them but yet I feel so empty. Even around them I have to put up this front, pretend I am someone I am not. To be flat out honest and try not to sound too corny but right now I could be very content, by cuddling with someone close and just having and full out real conversation. Hmmmm that would nice, and just fall asleep. I feel lame now, from saying that.

Kiwong

I find that inevitably that some people develop a real problem with me. Intense dislike. I like to see it as a misunderstanding. It brings me down, I try not to react to it. I go out into the world and try to be positive even to those showing me anger, still I get **** thrown at me.

MikeyC

I just don't get it. I shouldn't but I do. I just don't fit in anywhere. I was out with my roomates tonight and I was just so anxious all night and when we were all trying to leave and catch a cab, for some reason I just up and left, and walked the 12km home by myself. But then on my walk home I decided to jog up the last big hill and all of a sudden two people on the sidewalk ahead turned out to be two of my friends I was out with. They said they drove by in a taxi and saw me and stopped. Like, these people care about me and are always boosting my confidence by telling me how much I mean to them but yet I feel so empty. Even around them I have to put up this front, pretend I am someone I am not. To be flat out honest and try not to sound too corny but right now I could be very content, by cuddling with someone close and just having and full out real conversation. Hmmmm that would nice, and just fall asleep. I feel lame now, from saying that.
So you have friends that obviously care for you, even from your own words, but there's still a front you put up. Maybe they're not doing something?

You say you want to cuddle up to someone close. Maybe that's what you wanted all along tonight. I don't think it's lame because I have the same thoughts.

hoddesdon

I find that inevitably that some people develop a real problem with me. Intense dislike. I like to see it as a misunderstanding. It brings me down, I try not to react to it. I go out into the world and try to be positive even to those showing me anger, still I get **** thrown at me.

see: http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/an-...ng-book-34487/

Assuming that everyone dislikes you results in behaviour that creates dislike in them i.e. a self-fulfilling prophecy

Srijita52

I agree with Mikey. Having caring friends is great but sometimes you need more. Maybe they can't provide with what you need atm.

gustavofring

I wish I didn't have such a messed up sleep rythm that makes me so moody, numb and depressed. Life feels like a tormenting dream right now. I'm literally going to bed at 7 am right now and woke up at 11 am. 4 hours of lousy sleep.

I had to cancel a birthday party I had planned for tonight, because I feel horrible and want to shut myself off from the world.

I'm trying to fast now for 12 hours, skipping meal tonight. I read that not eating for 12-16 hours resets your biological clock. It's probably doomed to fail, but it's worth a try. I hope I can fall asleep around 11 pm and wake up at 8. Very lethargic now though. All I do is sit behind the computer.

Last edited:

Silatuyok

I'm feeling lazy. It's noon here and I just got out of bed, so now I'm sitting on the living room floor eating graham crackers and drinking ginger ale. Gotta love Saturday morning(afternoon).