Everyone, post your videos!

lunarla

I so like your voice, you have a good sound inside you, I wish I had that kind of voice...
I like that u put the capo so high on the guitar, sounds good.

Aw, thank you! But you know, when I listened to yours, I was wishing I had a voice a bit more like yours too, hah.

Remus

Staff member
Can you do 'Harvest Moon' next. I love that song and often sing along the harmonies

Nanita

Aw, thank you! But you know, when I listened to yours, I was wishing I had a voice a bit more like yours too, hah.

I found out that it´s very important to choose songs that fit ones voice well, AND in a key that fits the voice.

alwaysrunning

Im really glad i got to indirectly know a lot og you guys through your videos soooo heres mine. Kinda scary but im going to take a chance. Im sorry about the quality and i have a really low voice so you might not hear me unless the volume is turned way up. I hope to get to see other videos so i can know more of you guys out there as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNm1pbwN14

Last edited:
Im really glad i got to indirectly know a lot og you guys through your videos soooo heres mine. Kinda scary but im going to take a chance. Im sorry about the quality and i have a really low voice so you might not hear me unless the volume is turned way up. I hope to get to see other videos so i can know more of you guys out there as well

YouTube - ‪110528 192106‬‏

Omgoshes, I just figured out who you are now! lol
It's Korn girl!
I loved your video. You're very lovely. Your video just made my night. I was feeling like total crap, but after seeing this and hearing your poem it just got a little better. I hope you don't take your video down either, everyone will love you.
Best of luck :) Would love to hear some more poems sometime too.

Song learned for the day.
Was thinking once I get my new amp of taking requests for songs to learn to keep me on my toes so I can stay fresh and learn a whole lot more.
Without an amp it's hard for me to pick up my guitar but once in a blue moon.
Anyway.

YouTube - ‪Plush‬‏

fitftw

ahhhh stone temple pilots! Good stuff, you play exceptionally well...

don't laugh at me please, I'm a noob and recorded this after only playing it by ear a few times. I can't read sheet music. Blah...here goes
YouTube - ‪FF7 Aeris Theme‬‏
I'll play along to "real" music, punk or hardcore, and record it one of these days.

fit, I loved that man! Seriously.
Yeah I don't read music either. I used to be able to read some when I played violin in like 4th grade, but I abandoned that because I hated it. I only read tabs and play by ear. Tabs for chords, and solos I just make up my own stuff.
That's really good though for just learning it. You and me need to play together sometime, that would be hella cool. I can tell you sound great playing by ear too.

I still have a lot to learn though, I do miss a lot of notes if I'm just improvising, but I think I get a little better handle on things the more I play. I just really need to play more.

Anyway, great video and it inspires me to want to make more vids too.
Thanks man :)

fitftw

Yeah reading sheet music just seems more work than it's worth. Slightly robotic to me. haha glad I could inspire you :) Can't wait to see your next video. Now I'm inspired to record something today. It would be cool if we could jam sometime but Dallas is hella far from NJ lol

Last edited:

Tiercel

From about a week ago. I was trying to eat my spaghetti dinner when I heard and felt a thud, then a crash. Don't worry; I was able to finish eating. :D

fallen limb - YouTube

Anyone want any maple to season and burn?