Everyone, post your videos!

anxiety1408

I have some vids of me from last year, if you want then leave me a PM or visitor message and I shall have them to you :)

Right I said I'd do this........please enjoy my ramblings....:D

I'm not supposed to be sideways anymore.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

MikeyC

Jewel, that was great! That takes some guts to do, and you nailed it, even though it's hard to say stuff to a camera and put yourself out there. You're very brave.

I'm inspired to do one of those, too, but I have no camera to record myself on.

"I'll go and put it on the computer thing...with the YouTube thing." Cracked me up. :D

Phoenixx

Very nice, Jewel! :)

Not sure if I've said this before, but if I have, I'll say it again. Every single one of you are so brave for doing these videos and uploading them. :)

MaliceInWickedland

Okay, I'm a little nervous posting this, but here goes:

Me drumming with epic mistake - YouTube

That's a video of me on the drums taken 2 years ago. I'm a little better at them these days but that and one other are the only ones I have recorded. I would like to record a personal message for SPW but I don't have a camera.

Nice! You have incredible drumming skills. I especially loved the little mishap at the end and your reaction. "Damn it..." hehe. Sounds like you have a very nice voice too :)

I actually recorded myself a few weeks ago. It took me 10 takes to compose myself and got about 12 videos in total, all of which I refuse to post here ::p:

I'll try again this weekend with hopefully better results. As for the rest of you who were brave enough to post their videos: great job! You all seem like wonderful people :)

MikeyC

Nice! You have incredible drumming skills. I especially loved the little mishap at the end and your reaction. "Damn it..." hehe. Sounds like you have a very nice voice too :)
I thought my video would be totally forgotten by now. ::p: Thanks for the kind words. I would actually like to re-record me playing the drums soon, and show everyone. Not long - under 2 minutes, but enough.

I posted my voice in the voice thread if you would like to hear more of me, haha.

I actually recorded myself a few weeks ago. It took me 10 takes to compose myself and got about 12 videos in total, all of which I refuse to post here ::p:
Oh, Malice, you taunt us, don't you? :)

thegunners21

This was for a project i did in high school about 3 years ago.
I am the one on the right in black shirt in the first scene.

WARNING - The video is filled with cheesy and horrible acting/lip syncing

MOVIE VIDEO - YouTube

Tino said:
I left a comment giving you moral support jewel!

That's the nicest thing you've every said to me :)

Gunners, Mikey, Coyote, Phoenix thank you, I challenge you to try it....again for those of you who already have :D ...I really did try to be normal ....and not look at the camera at the same time hahaha see women can do two things at once.

And Gunners cool vid very amusing :D
blabla said:
hehe jewel cool stuff , i really like your facial expressions , hehe !

Haha thanks blabla, That was probably a quite toned down version of my animated-ness. My friends call me the cartoon :rolleyes: I once even thought about getting botox injected into my face so I wouldn't be so much but I thought maybe that might be a bit extreme haha